What do anon-bottoms think about straight-ish tops seeding them??

Dirtysouth

one of the ideas/perks of anon is i don't know the sexual background of the tops. although in my experience, the self identified str8 guys feel the need to pronounce their heterosexual status post nut 😜

the "problem" is my hormone monster is not even remotely woke so finding out i'm full of some str8 boy's unwanted babies actually turns me on. 😜

Honestly I don't care, if they are ready to fuck me and load my hole, I'll be there.

Mostly I hear from them comparing me to the wife/gf on how much better I suck their cock, rim their ass or take their cock on my pussy.

I don’t care about labels. What you described is being dominant and having someone submit to your pleasure.
I’d gladly do all of those things for you, and I’d be grateful.
You can be straight and just want to have dominant sex. 

I don’t identify as gay, but I love gay sex. My definition of gay has to do with physical and emotional attraction. I’m not attracted to men. I don’t want an emotional relationship with them. I prefer not to cum with them. But I love to make them cum, and receiving their seed in my submissive and unprotected ass is my favorite. 

I don't care what they think their status is, their cock and cum in my cunt is all that matters. The could label themselves whatever they want, just breed me.

Well, we can't stay they are straight anymore if they have sex with other males lol even though, I believe that sex orientation is just social construct. 

There's no such thing as a straight man. All men can be had if the situation is just right for them to play. I have had so many 'straight' that I have picked up at straight bars, I lost count. Most even called me up for a repeat session. My gay friends even had fun razzing me about my straight man adventures. Mainly because they were so masculine and down right hot as hell.

• Like 1

On 12/2/2010 at 3:53 AM, BREEDmeRAW said:

TRUST ME -- Most the bottoms on THIS Site Would LOVE your Cock.

AMEN! @Dirtysouth You are so not alone in this. Guys like you make up for 80% of my 'customers' 😉 

The men who would discover this fantasy mostly divide it into two things: sexually and mentally. Just to make it easier to digest the whole thing. Dumping a load in a willing mouth every once in a while while being married (the sexual part) is something totally different than being actually gay (the mental part).

Only the ones who dares to doubt is developing, is making progress. Keep learning about yourself!

I don't care if he's straight or cheating or single or horny or anything.  If he's fucking me, that's good enough for me. It's for him to figure out why my thicc, round, juicy ass makes his dick hard.  I'm just glad it does!

I Don’t have a preference or care about labels either. All I know is they have a hard dick and I have a hot hole that needs breed. 

knowing their labor and preference kinda takes away from the hole Anon set up! I would think. 

What do anon-bottoms think about straight-ish tops seeding them??

The one event that comes to mind is when I was at the local sauna. I was already quite opened about being a slutty bottom when a guy came into the room and closed the door. The typical, start by sucking, licking balls, enthusiastic about working on his shaft, but when he found my lubed hole he told me he wanted to fuck me. After breeding me and pulling out, and before leaving told me he was married and ass was better than pussy.

• Like 2