What do anon-bottoms think about straight-ish tops seeding them??

Dirtysouth

As a pure bottom ( been getting fucked since I was 15-- almost 40 years now- and in allthat time I fucked maybe- at most , 20 times) I really don't even think about the orientation of the guy fucking my ass as long as he is hard and shoots a load. And really, if he is fucking me, in my head he is gay anyway. Not like I am in a dress with fake tits trying to twist who I am- I am bare assed and showing my anatomy- so he knows he is fucking a man-- at best if he isn't gay , he is sexual- and thats a great thing

As long as your dick gets hard and you enjoy yourself, does it really matter? Take the plunge and worry about how you want to label yourself after you know what you like.

Yeah, really...And the guy who fucks me doesn't even have to be a "top". He can be a bottom who wants to get off before he leaves the sauna. As long as the cock is hard and juicy.

You don't have to stress about what to label yourself. If you feel like it, find a bottom and give him your cum. You'll make a cocksucker very happy. Me I don't mind/ask about orientation, I only care about cum eating.

It doesn't matter to me if the guy is straight or gay, top or bottom, as long as he's good at it and breeds my ass. If a guy is fucking my ass I assume he is gay by definition, a gay act. It's kind of hot to think that a guy might prefer my ass to his wife's pussy. it'd be interesting to see if bottom's feel that str8 guys or gay guys are better tops.

• 2 years later...

When you go cruising for mansex, you will very seldom get turned down for sex by saying "nah, dude I'm a top". And if you do, make friends with that person and then go doublefuck some horny bitch bottom. Bam, everyone's day is made.

I always get excited and eager when I see a hungry bottom looking for loads on craigslist or somewhere. I'm always looking for new holes to plow and breed :) The anon thing is hot! Recently a hot older jock dude was looking for loads and told me he wanted a boy's load in his hole. I said I was horny and wanted hole and he said he had already taken a few loads! I love breeding an-already bred hole! I hurried over and bred him multiple times his hole felt so good I of course ate him out first. We both enjoyed it he wants to do it again. The kicker, when I went over and found him face down ass up waiting for me, he had a wedding ring on! Proves that married guys can be the hungriest bottoms of all :)

Anonymous bottoms just want to be FUCKED and SEEDED -- How the Top does it NOT if he is straight or bisexual.

All we need is someone to fuck and LOAD his ass. And the Hungry Ones are those that have MULTIPLE Loads.

Staight/married men are the best thing about Craigslist. Married men have learned that anonymous gay bottom whores are alot easier and hungrier than women. And they don't have to date us, buy us anything, or even talk to us. It's a perfect scenario for them. And when I'm doing the anonymous fuck hole thing, all I want is their load. It's actually hotter to me that they are straight identifying.

First mistake almost everyone makes in any situation is to ASSUME anything based on looks or gut feelings. Way better to whip out your cock or just ask someone if they want to suck you off or get fucked. Never assume anything though. ;-) And yes, in my past when I did the bottom thing I preferred no talking, get in get out action as opposed to being bogged down by chit chat or anything else. Married/Bi/Straight guys were usually much more enjoyable and less complicated to hook up with as a rule. Their nervousness was actually a bit of a turn on as well, knowing they wanted it and couldn't resist a ready hungry No questions asked hole once it was in front of them. Also, they always seemed more appreciative and less judgmental when it was all done. Just don't let anyone take advantage of your inexperience!

im of the belief that every man, regardless of orientation, that has a hard dripping cock, just wants an eager slutty raw wet hole to drill into and make it his own personal jizz bucket.. married and bi guys most the time love my pighole because i give it up long, i appreciate them, and i let them get their perv on.. nothing hotter than posting a CL ad and then just getting in the sling and let them breeed my willing gash..

• 10 years later...
On 12/1/2010 at 8:10 PM, Dirtysouth said:

So I ask, am I a shithead breeder who wants to dabble in the gay-world of sweaty pit-licking sex without actually being gay, or am I a horny bi-guy who wants to fuck ass, suck cock, taste ass, fuck throats, and spit in mouths of other dirty pigs?

If the latter is true, and my bi-curiousness is something more than just jerking off to this amazing site and all of your stories and comments, then where do I start?

Thanks

What I appreciate about this question @Dirtysouth is that it reveals that there are so many breeders (like yourself) on the sidelines, trying to figure out how to get in on the action.

Please allow me to echo all of the comments from others who have confirmed that not only is this "okay" you are not a "shithead" in anyway. You just may not conform to all the social norms and expectations. De-coupling yourself from what society expectation is "normal" along with a healthy dose of reality and knowing that it also comes with knowing and managing your STI status and getting tested often and treated whenever anything undesirable pops up is how it works for most reasonable persons. If you can reconcile that then just get out there!

There are so many bottoms that want (I would argue "need") your seed, just put yourself out there and don't by shy. xoxo

• Like 1

On 3/13/2024 at 4:28 AM, anonCUMtainer said:

What I appreciate about this question @Dirtysouth is that it reveals that there are so many breeders (like yourself) on the sidelines, trying to figure out how to get in on the action.

Please allow me to echo all of the comments from others who have confirmed that not only is this "okay" you are not a "shithead" in anyway. You just may not conform to all the social norms and expectations. De-coupling yourself from what society expectation is "normal" along with a healthy dose of reality and knowing that it also comes with knowing and managing your STI status and getting tested often and treated whenever anything undesirable pops up is how it works for most reasonable persons. If you can reconcile that then just get out there!

There are so many bottoms that want (I would argue "need") your seed, just put yourself out there and don't by shy. xoxo

Same, I don't think anyone really cares. Frankly, every guy is going around with something in his pants that could make my ass feel amazing, so I'm not looking for reasons not to have him fuck me. If the guy is right for me, let's just do it already,

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Iker80 said:

Same, I don't think anyone really cares. Frankly, every guy is going around with something in his pants that could make my ass feel amazing, so I'm not looking for reasons not to have him fuck me. If the guy is right for me, let's just do it already,

Yup, str8/bi guys need to fuck already.  Not a lot of thinking involved.

I aim to be in at the right place at the right time.  That's what I thought the original question was about.

Most "str8" guys want a sloppy blowjob.  Many chicks don't suck.  So I prep but don't press the fucking issue.