What do anon-bottoms think about straight-ish tops seeding them??

Dirtysouth

loved that!figured if they were getting what they needed at home they wouldn't be at the abs videobooths at 1am.KNOW i for some the first male on male sex they had.Usually just a blowjob,but many eventually wanted to try fucking me and that was a very special feeling,succeeding at getting a man to fuck me for his first time.loved hearing them groan upon sliding in and feeling instinct take them over as they fucked and came in me.

• Like 1

I have been fucked by married guys several times What I like is that all they want to do is fuck Several guys have told me that ass feels much better than pussy Also they love to fuck raw and with a male ass there is no danger of pregnancy 

To the Original Post, why would any bottom taking anonymous loads in some fuckjoint even care?  

In my experience, bottoms don't care about the history of who's been fucked by which Cock, or who that Cock seeded before - all they care is that it fucks/Breeds THEIR Hole. 

Frankly, that's how it should be.  

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, hntnhole said:

To the Original Post, why would any bottom taking anonymous loads in some fuckjoint even care?  

In my experience, bottoms don't care about the history of who's been fucked by which Cock, or who that Cock seeded before - all they care is that it fucks/Breeds THEIR Hole. 

Frankly, that's how it should be.  

Men get hole.

Once you present it, they get it until they are satisfied. Nothing changes the decision, but things you learn from the experience can make it more or less hot for both depending on how they are wired and their specific kinks. 

It doesn't signify to me as a bottom how a breeder identifies themselves. In that moment, they need to rut in hole to plant their nut. Attentive bottoms can use what they learn of the breeder (how they fuck, what the say) to make the experience better for them. 

Some men signal their straightness and their deeply repressed need to fuck and seed men with the urgency and intensity of their fuck. With some men, cheating on their wives and girlfriends is what drives them, or simply getting relief when their libido and needs aren't being met by them. There are plenty of men who just enjoy hole, fucking it as hard as they want, as long as they want, and as often as they want. They don't much care about what others think of them, just how good the hole was and when they can get it again.

For bottoms, we want a man to fuck and nut in us with whatever energy and mindset they bring into the room and, when they are done, we want to do the same for the men who follow.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1