Don’t cum in my ass

Japbtm

Guest Memphian

The first few times I barebacked it started up with me wanting the top to wear a condom.  But often by the time they were done rimming or fingering my ass, I'd say, "Ok, stick it in bare but please pull out when you cum."  But invariably his raw cock would put me in heat and I'd wind up begging him to breed me and of course, none ever refused.  

After a few times I finally just accepted the fact that I need those loads and stopped even trying to be "safe."

Guest Bearman

Would never dream of asking a top to pull out without cumming.Love cum deep inside me and also the top is almost certain to have had some precum ooze out so what is the point.Take the load and enjoy

Guest Bearman
On ‎12‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 10:45 PM, Doccer19677 said:

I was in a sauna on Saturday. Met a guy who was telling me he wanted a Dom bear to fuck him. I obliged and I was riding his tight arse, giving him the verbals about being daddies boy. I looked at him as I was nailing him and he said “don’t cum in my arse”...”I want to stay clean for my family”.  At which point I unloaded deep in his now loose arse, pulled out and wiped my cock on his towel and left ??

No top would need to wipe his cock on my towel as I would happily clean his cock with my tongue

On 12/9/2018 at 4:45 PM, Doccer19677 said:

I was in a sauna on Saturday. Met a guy who was telling me he wanted a Dom bear to fuck him. I obliged and I was riding his tight arse, giving him the verbals about being daddies boy. I looked at him as I was nailing him and he said “don’t cum in my arse”...”I want to stay clean for my family”.  At which point I unloaded deep in his now loose arse, pulled out and wiped my cock on his towel and left ??

Wiping on the towel was a nice touch. Alternatively, you could’ve smacked him in the nose with your cock so he’d be sure to smell the deposit...

I would like to apologize on behalf of all bottoms. Tops get an erection and we’re fortunate to be given the amazing opportunity to be chosen to be their bitch. Cum hard and cum deep. Then make me suck the ass juice off of your dick. Then step aside because you have served your purpose and you’re in the next top’s way.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Gangbanghunter said:

I would like to apologize on behalf of all bottoms. Tops get an erection and we’re fortunate to be given the amazing opportunity to be chosen to be their bitch. Cum hard and cum deep. Then make me suck the ass juice off of your dick. Then step aside because you have served your purpose and you’re in the next top’s way.

Amen!

First time i was fucked bareback i did actually ask the top to pull out, when he was close to cumming he asked "Are you sure you want me to pull out? You'll enjoy the feeling of my hot thick creamy load deep in you?" Well how could i resist that, he wasn't wrong either ?? Dumped his load balls deep in me and have never let a top pull out since...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4