Bb sex while on STD treatment

Guest BBBoyfromTN

In theory they should, but it depends on where you are in the treatment and what you're on. If you're at the end of a run of medications by which point the STD should be mostly killed off you could easily get reinfected. Each STD reacts differently to each type of medicine as well and some are effective at treating one but not the other. It's all situational really. I remember years ago I got treated for syph and had mentioned to all the guys I was hooking up with to get treated as well. I thought we had it licked but I got it yet again. Repeat another round of meds and yep...repeated again. Turned out one of my fuck buds was too fucking embarrassed to go to the doctor or clinic to get it treated. Another round and again...still positive for syph. Turned out one of the guys was getting fucked anon in the park by a guy that had it and didn't know it. Then it was the hassle of trying to get him to stop fucking the guy in the park or getting the guy in the park treated...finally we just stopped having sex with that guy...problem solved. And not all STDs are the same as there's now different strains that are resistant to penicilian and require different treatments. There's also super strains now too.

Yea part of being a bare back bottom , or top cums with the fun . Just need to keep getting tested and  getting the meds . Unless your a breeder  for chasers looking for  HIV , and STDS. 

Even then you need to get on meds at sometime.  

The first time I had gono, I had to tell my fuckbuds. I had played with them in the timeline that I acquired it, and told them to be on the lookout for any symptoms. They had nothing at all. Or so they said.

I got my injection, and let them know I was going to be fine. They actually invited me to come and fuck them that same night. The same day I got the treatment. The doctor had told me "No sexual contact for two weeks." But my buds told me that I was fine. So I went anyway, against medical advice, and we fucked again. They never had the gono, nor did I get it back. A most singular occurrence.

• Upvote 1

I think @BBBoyfromTN is on the right track about the re-infection part.  I'm not a medical expert by any means, but I'd say I have an engineering/scientific frame of mind and I think about it this way: 

The STD is inside you.  The antibiotics kill off the STD (and other "good" bacteria), but they don't necessarily "build up" inside you (from what I understand) like PrEP does, for instance.  That's why the instructions for taking the antibiotic say "twice a day around the same times every day" - so that when the first pill is "done" doing its thing, the second pill picks up where it left off in the killing process, etc... At any point, if you have sex and get more gono/syph/chlaymydia back inside you again, then the antibiotics just have more to kill.  So like, BBBoy said, if you're nearing the end of your course of antibiotics and suddenly you get more of the bad guys inside you, you won't have enough antibiotic left to kill them off and you'll be reinfected. 

You could wait for the treatment to be done and on the first day after treatment you could have sex and be reinfected too...but that's just the risk we take from enjoying BB so much.  :-)

Short answer: I do what the docs say and use my hand until done with treatment.  (easier said than done, though...when I had syphilis a year or so ago, that second week of holding off from sex about killed me lol)

Guest pervpigbb
On 12/3/2018 at 4:42 PM, manseeker said:

I bareback any time I can no  matter if on  or off meds ,  toxic or loaded with 

STD’s. 

I do the same. There's always risk so may as well enjoy it

Syph is bad shit.  Makes some people look like a leper (first and second hand experience).  I know a guy that has scars from it.  I encourage the infected to get it treated and then encourage your acquaintances that have it to get it treated.  Syph kills slowly, ugly, painfully, and cruelly if untreated.

• 3 weeks later...

If you are in the midst of taking doxycycline then you reduce the risk of chlamydia and syphilis (there was study thar found doxy prep reduced infections but did not eliminate them). Gonorrhea is usually resistant to doxy.

Azithromycin stays in your system 2-3 days, so it might help right afterwards. 

Benzathine Penicillin G is long acting over a week. It prob gives protection from syphilis in the first few days. 

Ceftriaxone is short acting so probably not much past the first day. 

Reinfection is quite common and the best bet is to test regularly and go for treatment if symptomatic. 

Also syphilis shouldn't cause scars. Primary stage is a chancre (painless raised bump at site of inoculation), secondary is classically a self-resolving rash that typically is on the trunk, hands and feet, early and late latent are asymptomatic. If it goes untreated, neuro, cardiac or gummatous (skin lesions) can develop. Of course, syphilis can present differently in each person. 

• 2 years later...

The first time i tested positive on STDs i was brave and taken my antibiotics and had no sex for a week as prescribed by the doctor, but now I'll just keep fucking bare while on antibiotics. nobody ask, nobody cares

Edited by Kimberley