In need of opinions from tops...

LthrCubCumPig

So getting fucked is pretty great. For those of us who love a hard dick pounding a load into our holes, it's obvious that more dicks pounding in more loads is even better, right? I may not always be chasing that dream but when it happens it's a damn good time. 

I, in particular, really like when the guys fucking me are not of my choosing. Anonymous scenes like glory holes or dark rooms really make my hole twitch but for me, the ideal scenario is s top just as slutty as me enjoying those settings with me. I'm not picky either. My accomplice could take control and select the men to use me in a seedy hotel room or skip all the work and simply offer me up for a crowd. I'm not picky about how it goes down. In fact, the parameters are his choice and I enjoy seeing how he's decided I'll be used as much as seeing who he decides to let have me.

The real bitch, however, is for me to enjoy it, he has to want it like I do. It's not hard to tell when a guy is just playing along and when I'm just being appeased it feels less like slut heaven and more like needing a babysitter. 

So this is where I need all you tops out there to weigh in... I know first hand there are men who fit the bill because I've known one, but only one. How many of you out there would actually get off on living out these types of scenarios and how many are willing to assist but would really rather just fuck that ass yourself and be done with it? Creativity and your own spin is encouraged. Get the bottom fucked up and whore him out... blindfold him and tag in a buddy without the bottom knowing... the possibilities are endless but it's all extra effort. 

Do you guys really like those extra effort scenarios, or are we bottoms just chasing hung unicorns?