Did you allowed "repugnant" tops to cum deep inside you?

Guest Omnivore
On 4/21/2019 at 5:22 PM, BBBoyfromTN said:

I leave near downtown Dallas where several highways come together and there's a fair number of homeless people in the area. Dallas is kind of a magnet for the homeless as the weather isn't too bad here. From time to time I'll see a hot younger guys panhandling at the stop lights and I'm guessing some will have sex for money on account of being desperate. I'm not gonna lie...a few times I've been stuck at a light and chatted with guys as I'm waiting and I've picked up a few. It doesn't take much...I offer them a chance to shower, cold beer, hot meal, etc. Some have offered to blow me, fuck me, me fuck them, and haven't asked much for it. Had one hot 19 y/o smoking hot blonde kid offer to fuck me for $20 and took him up on it. We went and parked, got in the back, dropped my shorts, handed him the lube, and let him go to town. He didn't even ask for a condom, entered me raw, gave me a good fuck and blasted inside me. I don't like asking too much of their backstories and enough of what I've heard is pretty sad stuff, but never sure if they're trying to play on my sympathy in hopes of money. I've seen this scruffy looking redhead lately at a light near me and on Friday struck up a conversation. He came back to my place and showered, his first in a week. I washed his clothes and once he'd shaved and showered I was amazed at how hot a guy he actually was. He's 25, got out of prison for beating up his ex-GF and has no place to go. He lives out of his car and panhandles and picks up odd jobs. He admitted to giving blowjobs and more for money but knows that since he looks pretty skanky he can't get a lot doing that. We had a few beers, blew some clouds and wound up having some kind of awkward and tentative sex but I enjoyed it even if he probably didn't so much. I liked taking his cock and let him cum in me bare. He wasn't so into me fucking him but I wound up cumming in his ass. He seemed ashamed to let me fuck him and was face down the whole time. He didn't ask me to wrap and never really asked me if I did. Maybe he assumed I did...don't know and don't care.

Good post.  Ever fuck the redhead again?  

I've taken loads from a hung old troll couple.  But I probably wouldn't have if they hadn't been hung.

On ‎4‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 11:22 PM, BBBoyfromTN said:

I leave near downtown Dallas where several highways come together and there's a fair number of homeless people in the area. Dallas is kind of a magnet for the homeless as the weather isn't too bad here. From time to time I'll see a hot younger guys panhandling at the stop lights and I'm guessing some will have sex for money on account of being desperate. I'm not gonna lie...a few times I've been stuck at a light and chatted with guys as I'm waiting and I've picked up a few. It doesn't take much...I offer them a chance to shower, cold beer, hot meal, etc. Some have offered to blow me, fuck me, me fuck them, and haven't asked much for it. Had one hot 19 y/o smoking hot blonde kid offer to fuck me for $20 and took him up on it. We went and parked, got in the back, dropped my shorts, handed him the lube, and let him go to town. He didn't even ask for a condom, entered me raw, gave me a good fuck and blasted inside me. I don't like asking too much of their backstories and enough of what I've heard is pretty sad stuff, but never sure if they're trying to play on my sympathy in hopes of money. I've seen this scruffy looking redhead lately at a light near me and on Friday struck up a conversation. He came back to my place and showered, his first in a week. I washed his clothes and once he'd shaved and showered I was amazed at how hot a guy he actually was. He's 25, got out of prison for beating up his ex-GF and has no place to go. He lives out of his car and panhandles and picks up odd jobs. He admitted to giving blowjobs and more for money but knows that since he looks pretty skanky he can't get a lot doing that. We had a few beers, blew some clouds and wound up having some kind of awkward and tentative sex but I enjoyed it even if he probably didn't so much. I liked taking his cock and let him cum in me bare. He wasn't so into me fucking him but I wound up cumming in his ass. He seemed ashamed to let me fuck him and was face down the whole time. He didn't ask me to wrap and never really asked me if I did. Maybe he assumed I did...don't know and don't care.

Last week as i was observing - from within my gym in Kings Cross - a homeless guy walking back and forward and then sitting under a railway bridge. after the session, when  to the supermarket and bought the rough-looking guy some fruit and sandwiches. He's a intelligent guy, mildly autistic he said. he's my next prey to get fucked by. need to get him back to my place, get him in the shower… thanks for the idea.

• Like 2

Guest tonka777

since first posting in this thread I took my first two loads from anonymous hookups. the first guy was not very manly and a bit of a smart alec so we didnt speak again. the second guy was dressed rough as fuck and I remembered this thread and made myself his bitch. since then we totally clicked as he's a genuinely lovely person and he's been breeding me every weekend since. being away with work without regular dick has put me back into the cumdump mindset.. I didnt want to ruin it with this person who is almost my partner and he has given me full support so further down the slippery slope I go! 

The only Top i have a hard time taking is one with a condom on, and then it’s not the Top i find “repugnant, “ it’s the condom.  i don’t view sex as “taking any cock/load.” For me it’s a matter of taking any guy. I can’t really disconnect the guy from His cock, and im kinda guy crazy, so repugnant just doesn’t fit as a descriptor. When i was in Palm Springs a few weeks ago, i hooked with a guy who had no legs and practically no ass, his cock seemed like it had been reconstructed. i’m a nurse and felt totally comfortable with Him and was kissing and caressing His stumps. He was practically in tears and said no one ever touches Him there. Hell, i loved it, He was so obviously enjoying my pleasuring Him, and that’s what feeds my bottom soul more than anything, the connection of giving a guy pleasure. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Guest Baremeat

I used to be a snotty dickhead who only dated hot guys. Now it’s about VL, bio tatts and attitude. And inches. I like a minimum 7 inches. What a Top looks like is very low on the list. A cocky, POZ Top will always turn my head. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/10/2019 at 11:00 AM, BoyStrangler said:

i love watching hot sluts take loads from guys you would think are below the bottoms standards cause it shows what an absolute whore he is and that he's willing to let ANYONE fuck him

I will let anybody fuck me, mister. ANYBODY. like, fat old black janitors

• Upvote 2

Guest FrenchCanadian

Honestly? I dont care what the top looks like. Ive been fucked by stunning athletes and bred by 60+ years-old men, even though I’m in my early 20s.

As long as the dick is rock hard and at least average size, why complaining?

Edited by FrenchCanadian

I let anyone cum in me. I gave some guy head once at a truck stop. Wasnt hot in anyway and he smelled kinda gross. But a load is a load and i still swallowed it and pround. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

cumdumps should have no say in who fucks them and dumps loads in them. that's like asking a toilet who it wants to piss in it. fucksluts aren't reall people. they are objects at best. someting men use for sexual fun and for getting ourselves off. a faggot cumdump is really just a human fleshlight or more of a subhuman fucktoy. they should never turn down any males cock or their load. just take it and be thankful. Looks, age, race, size, status should not matter to a cumdump. Just bend over and take loads.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Faggotuser said:

cumdumps should have no say in who fucks them and dumps loads in them. that's like asking a toilet who it wants to piss in it. fucksluts aren't reall people. they are objects at best. someting men use for sexual fun and for getting ourselves off. a faggot cumdump is really just a human fleshlight or more of a subhuman fucktoy. they should never turn down any males cock or their load. just take it and be thankful. Looks, age, race, size, status should not matter to a cumdump. Just bend over and take loads.

that is the perfect description of what exactly a cumdump is and what they exist for

Let's just say I've had a ton of guys breed me. My favorite guys are the fat, ugly, big dicked, poz fuckers. It's hot to have a super hot guy breed too, but for some reason the former are the guys who fuck the best.

I fucking need a poz homeless thug to breed my guts and piss up my ass. WOOF

• Like 3