Did you allowed "repugnant" tops to cum deep inside you?

On 6/14/2019 at 8:24 AM, Pnpguyny said:

A few times at clubs I was high and let anybody fuck me. My friend said one or 2 of them were pretty gross and one looked homeless but all I cared about was all the cocks in me.

damn, where? what club?  i need a vacation!

I've  sat in booths in XXX bookstores, pants down, playing with myself, and saying out loud, "Will somebody PLEASE fuck me?" LOL. Hey, say it enough and it works. [EG] But you've gotta be willing to take ANYBODY.

Edited by RandyCubby
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Had gone to a park years ago, was dying for a raw fuck.  I little foggy, I loosened my jeans leaned against a low tree branch with half my ass exposed.  After a few minutes wondering if I was going to get fucked I saw a guy who walked past me a couple times walk behind me and slowly touch my ass.  I reached back and lowered my pants to my knees.  He fingered me, felt it lubed, then slid in and fucked, no words exchanged.  I thought my head would explode with excitement.  When he seemed close to coming I reached back and pulled him deeper into me--that really set him off and he came like a racehorse.  He walked away, then soon another guy slid right in--I guess he heard this guy cumming and attracted him.  I got 3 loads in pretty quick succession.

• Like 3

A few months ago I was visiting my parents and went into town shopping. I fired up Fabguys and got a message from a guy I really didn't like the look of. He told me to get round to his house as soon as I could he felt horny and hadn't cum for two weeks. I did as I was told.

He was very fat and not the cleanest of people, he had me rim his hole, suck his cock which smelt of pee. Then lay me on the bed and squatted over my mouth telling me to use my tongue on him while he spread apart his fat cheeks. I licked and licked until I couldn't taste any more and he was clean, then he stood at the edge of the bed and with me rolled onto my side and shoved his belly towards me until I latched onto his cock with my mouth and sucked him. He did come buckets lol.

I will be going to meet him again the next time I am visiting my parents. I really loved the sleezyness of it all after the fact.

• Like 3

YES! As a cum-dump and pig, who I am to ever say no to any cock. My only role is to make it possible for a man to feel good about dumping his load in me. I've had guys who haven't had a shower in 2 or 3 months, had sores and lice, no teeth-whatever. I am a whore- I cannot say no.  And no faggot should ever say no.

I'm in my 60's and grew up at a time when the only way to really meet people was in local toilets. (they are all closed now, sadly). Part of the excitement was never knowing who you might meet. I used to be pretty horny back then and would only want sex - I didn't care who with. Over time, I learned the excitment of being a total bottom, and craving sperm in my arse. I found myself drawn to the older, uglier, repulsive men as part of my excitment and descent into depravity. That has stayed with me, and when the need takes me, I head to the sauna and go into the dark room, bend over a bench and wait in the darkness for the denizens who don't want to be seen to fuck me...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...