Swallow

alexander2u

• 3 weeks later...

I love taking cum down my throat. I love getting fucked, but swallowing is by far the best. All I've had just fuck and bust in my hole, no matter how many times I've asked to pull out and pop it in my mouth, no one ever has. :(

• 3 weeks later...
Guest fuque_toy
I hate the taste and my heart sinks when a top tells me to swallow. I do it - and some tops love the fact I don't like doing it.

Same here. Prefer not too, but always do what pleases the top.

why would I suck cock in the first place if I wasn't going to swallow the man's load. I am a firm believer that swallow semen is good for me and good for the man whose cock I'm sucking to see me swallow his seed or smear i across my face. I always eat my own wen I jerk off.:cool:

I read this profile online and it quoted an article about sucking dick and swallowing jizz. I think it's worth sharing:

Depression: According to a recent survey undertaken by MIND among people suffering from depression, many felt much better after sucking a cock. This is because ejaculate contains a protein that the body converts into serotonin which is known to make you relax, improve your mood and generally make you feel happier.

PMS: Forget the pills -- suck a cock. The semen regulates blood glucose levels, which can affect your mood.

Anemia: Semen can stimulate the production of hemoglobin in the blood and so helps in cases of anemia.

Blood Pressure: Semen is extremely high in potassium yet low in salt making it the perfect to beat blood pressure. So Much so, the US Food and Drug Administration has approved whereas physicians can make official claims for cum ability to reduce the risk of blood pressure and stroke.

Constipation: A huge amount of semen strategically placed high in the lower intestinal tract can help restore normal bowel action, helping to overcome the problem without resorting to laxatives.

Heart burn: Semen has a natural antacid effect in the body. So, if you suffer from heart burn, suck a couple of Dicks for soothing relief.

Mosquito bites: Before reaching for the insect bite cream, try dabbing sperm from the inside of a condom on the affected area. Many people find it amazingly successful at reducing swelling and irritation.

Nerves: Dick juice sucked rapidly from six well-hung, full-of-cum studs help calm the nervous system.

Overweight and at work? Studies at the Institute of Psychology in Austria found pressure at work leads to gorging on comfort food like chocolate and crisps. Looking at 5,000 hospital patients, researchers found the most obese were more likely to be in high-pressure jobs. The report concluded that, to avoid panic induced food cravings, we need to control our blood sugar levels by sucking on quite as many cocks as we can daily. I have often wonder if it would be possible to exist survive on nothing more that cum.

Ulcers: Dick juice can be used as a dietary approach against intestinal disorders because of its creamy texture and smoothness. Cum is the only known protein that can be ingested without distress . It also neutralizes over acidity and reduces irritation by coating the lining of the stomach.

Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD): Regularly sucking Dicks can help SAD sufferers because Dick juice contains a natural mood enhancer, sperm.

Smoking: Sucking Dicks can also help people trying to give up smoking. Semen aids the body's recovery from the effects of nicotine withdrawal.

Stress: Semen is vital to help normalize the heartbeat, sends oxygen to the brain and regulates your body's water balance. When we are stressed, our metabolic rate rises, there by reducing our level of sperm.

Strokes: According to research in The New England Journal of Medicine sucking cock as part of a regular, daily routine can cut the risk of death by strokes by as much as 40%!

Warts: Those keen on natural alternatives swear that, if you want to kill off a wart, take a freshly used condom full of semen, roll it up toward the reservoir and then apply the sperm still in the condom directly on the wars. Carefully hold the condom in place with a plaster of surgical tape!

Semen is a natural remedy for many ills. When you compare it to other fluids, it has four times the protein, twice the carbohydrate, three times the phosphorus, five times the vitamin A and iron, and twice the other vitamins and minerals. It is also rich in potassium and is one of the best methods to obtain satisfying "foods!"So maybe its time to change that well known phrase so that we say, "A Cock a day keeps the doctor away."

So if you spit instead of swallow, all that good medicine is "going down" the drain!!!!

post-17624-140864354085_thumb.jpg

I read this profile online and it quoted an article about sucking dick and swallowing jizz. I think it's worth sharing:

Depression: According to a recent survey undertaken by MIND among people suffering from depression, many felt much better after sucking a cock. This is because ejaculate contains a protein that the body converts into serotonin which is known to make you relax, improve your mood and generally make you feel happier.

PMS: Forget the pills -- suck a cock. The semen regulates blood glucose levels, which can affect your mood.

Anemia: Semen can stimulate the production of hemoglobin in the blood and so helps in cases of anemia.

Blood Pressure: Semen is extremely high in potassium yet low in salt making it the perfect to beat blood pressure. So Much so, the US Food and Drug Administration has approved whereas physicians can make official claims for cum ability to reduce the risk of blood pressure and stroke.

Constipation: A huge amount of semen strategically placed high in the lower intestinal tract can help restore normal bowel action, helping to overcome the problem without resorting to laxatives.

Heart burn: Semen has a natural antacid effect in the body. So, if you suffer from heart burn, suck a couple of Dicks for soothing relief.

Mosquito bites: Before reaching for the insect bite cream, try dabbing sperm from the inside of a condom on the affected area. Many people find it amazingly successful at reducing swelling and irritation.

Nerves: Dick juice sucked rapidly from six well-hung, full-of-cum studs help calm the nervous system.

Overweight and at work? Studies at the Institute of Psychology in Austria found pressure at work leads to gorging on comfort food like chocolate and crisps. Looking at 5,000 hospital patients, researchers found the most obese were more likely to be in high-pressure jobs. The report concluded that, to avoid panic induced food cravings, we need to control our blood sugar levels by sucking on quite as many cocks as we can daily. I have often wonder if it would be possible to exist survive on nothing more that cum.

Ulcers: Dick juice can be used as a dietary approach against intestinal disorders because of its creamy texture and smoothness. Cum is the only known protein that can be ingested without distress . It also neutralizes over acidity and reduces irritation by coating the lining of the stomach.

Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD): Regularly sucking Dicks can help SAD sufferers because Dick juice contains a natural mood enhancer, sperm.

Smoking: Sucking Dicks can also help people trying to give up smoking. Semen aids the body's recovery from the effects of nicotine withdrawal.

Stress: Semen is vital to help normalize the heartbeat, sends oxygen to the brain and regulates your body's water balance. When we are stressed, our metabolic rate rises, there by reducing our level of sperm.

Strokes: According to research in The New England Journal of Medicine sucking cock as part of a regular, daily routine can cut the risk of death by strokes by as much as 40%!

Warts: Those keen on natural alternatives swear that, if you want to kill off a wart, take a freshly used condom full of semen, roll it up toward the reservoir and then apply the sperm still in the condom directly on the wars. Carefully hold the condom in place with a plaster of surgical tape!

Semen is a natural remedy for many ills. When you compare it to other fluids, it has four times the protein, twice the carbohydrate, three times the phosphorus, five times the vitamin A and iron, and twice the other vitamins and minerals. It is also rich in potassium and is one of the best methods to obtain satisfying "foods!"So maybe its time to change that well known phrase so that we say, "A Cock a day keeps the doctor away."

So if you spit instead of swallow, all that good medicine is "going down" the drain!!!!

I ALWAYS swallow when I suck cock and I expect the guy sucking my cock to swallow too. Semen/Sperm is too damn precious and wonderful to waste and, I hate the feeling of a guy pulling off my cock to make me shoot on his face - feels sooooo much better shooting in his mouth and seeing him swallow so that's what I do too! Never waste a drop of a guys' load - ever!

When I was 12, my best friend and I sucked each other off for the first time. I swallowed his load, and I've been hooked on cum ever since. We went on to suck each other's cocks three, sometimes four, times a week right up through high school. I still swallow every load I take in my mouth.

I think that it's an absolute waste when a load of cum is not swallowed. For the life of me I don't understand why a guy would pull off or spit it out afterwards. I've been sucking cock for the cum and to swallow the cum.