Swallow

alexander2u

Just like rubbers at the baths- why let all that delicious spunk go to waste?

Who spits instead of swallowing. Seriously. Just take the shot in your mouth and be grateful that a top man deemed you worthy enough to be his cum receptacle. It tastes fucking epic, brings you closer to the man who were just being fucked by and, makes for great sloppy kisses.

But, I do still prefer that it go up my ass. At least at first. Otherwise, how else can I have another cumpig felch my ass or stay wet enough for breeders to just glide into my fuckhole effortlessly?!

I try to swallow as much as I can. I remember a guy I met on Craigslist. He said he had a huge load to give me. I was like "Yea, sure, that's what they all say", but damn, this dude's load was massive. It filled my mouth so full, I started gagging and had to open up just to release it, it flowed down his dick like an erupting volcano. I wanted to swallow it so bad, but got the feeling if I tried I was vomit it back up, so I took my time licking it up. His dick looked polished when I was finished. He actually replied to one of my ads last week, but when he found out I was poz now, he got scared and canceled.

• 2 months later...

Definitely love to taste cum and swallow it then clean off the cock afterwards. I tend to end up deep throating them and gagging which turns them on more then they usually cum by going really deep and I don't get to taste it, but they certainly appreciate it which is the name of the game. I'd only spit cum out if it was into someone else's mouth or spread-open hole :P

• 2 weeks later...

Every fucking I have every had, covered or not, has resulted in the Top shooting while up my ass. I love taking a load and being bred but I have felt like something was missing since I had never swallowed a load. I used to beg my last dominant fuck buddy to let me swallow his cum and he would tell me that I would take his load up my hole like the bitch I was, and I didn't argue with him.

I recently got a chance to suck a guy off after he'd fucked me and swallow his load. Now all I can think about is his cum in my mouth again. Ideally he will fill up both holes.

I don't think anyone has mentioned this before, but I love the SIGHT of cum as well as the taste and smell.  I like when a guy chums on his belly, then I can see that pearly white cum load and smell it.  Awesome.  Then I go to work with my tongue and lap it up as I savor the taste.  Does anyone else have this fetish?

I have felched cum but I have always desired to snowball, but have not found anyone wanting to do that.

• 2 weeks later...

I LOVE CUM!!! If I am going to put a guys dick in my mouth, I'm going to SUCK IT DRY!!! Yep, DOWN THE THROAT IT GOES!!! What is the point of sucking cock if you don't SWALLOW THE SWEET CUM? Well, I suppose you don't swallow if you want the guy to DUMP IT IN YOUR ASS!!!  :P