Sluts: How long does it take for you to recuperate?

flacogedor

8 hours ago, flacogedor said:

There's clearly a problem there, and I agree with nelly26. He had the balls (and I'm sure a lot of personal experiences) to venture an answer: not being able to connect with the other person. Sex is probably the most complex social ability, and just because people are old enough to participate in it doesn't mean that they are mature at it. You should all actually thank him for being that honest and insightful, instead of jumping at his throat for saying something different and challenging your views. You clearly cannot take dick without poppers and drugs, nor a smart remark.

Well, this thread has taken a bizarre turn.

As my explanation of my habits - and their effect on my ability to continue to be fucked - earlier in the thread seem to have provoked strong reaction for some reason, I feel that I should clarify.

I got a late start having sex with men, but I have spent the last 15 years doing my best to make up for lost time. It adds up to a lot of cock in my ass. That includes the summer weekend in 2010 when I took 34 cocks in less than 12 hours - and that is an absolutely true account, with no exaggeration whatever.

The thing to understand is, until this year, I  had no idea there was such a thing as poppers. I took 14 years worth of cock, including six years of sexual service training, with nothing but a little water-based lube. Yes, I can take cock very well without the aid of any substance from outside my body. So why, then, I’m sure you ask, don’t I do so now?

Because I do not use any substance to compensate for my deficits - only to complement my strengths. I use poppers specifically as a tool to relax the soft muscle tissue - I have already had one cock-torn anal fissure surgically repaired, and I would be a fool not to use the tools at my disposal to prevent another.

Similarly, if I use a common palliative to reduce the discomfort and potential damage from continued fucking, I do so specifically so that I can keep my focus on my Top, his motions, his sounds, and his subtle nuances, so I can be a more responsive sexual partner.

Not everyone who uses poppers strategically is strung out on other drugs. Not everyone who accepts anonymous cocks into his hole is sketchy or trashy. I think you may be right that sex is one of our most complex social interactions - one whose details are unique to the individual, and one for which no one can claim to know what should be true for all.

• Upvote 1

• Moderators

In my experience if the top is at least somewhat gentle in the first few minutes, then there really is no limit to how long I can take the cock. My hole always has self-lubricated when I was turned on. Since I started taking flax and chia seed daily, it does it more than ever. At 55, my body is not as flexible or as able to,take extreme positions as it once was. In a sling or on a fuck bench, I can take cock for a long time without wearing out. 

5 hours ago, drscorpio said:

Moderator's Note: I am not hiding behind anything. I am telling you what the rules of the forum are. When I use this color, I am not speaking as a member of the forum expressing their personal opinion, I am speaking as a representative of the administration of this site tasked with enforcing standards of behavio. If you disagree with my position, feel free to contact the admin, rawTOP. If you persist in arguing the point with me, you will get an infraction yourself. 

Thank you for making yourself clear. I have not nor do I have any desire to argue with you. My intentions have been only to enter into a polite debate. Because we might have a different view of the value of different types of speech I would like to offer myself up as a candidate in opposition. What is the pathway that I myself could run for your position as representative of the administration of this site tasked with enforcing the rules of this site?

• Moderators

Moderator's Note: Apparently, I had not made myself clear. The discussion about behavior on the forum is closed. Do not post about it again in here. 

Please continue the original discussion as you see fit. 

If you have a problem with what I have done or anything else about the administration of the forum, please take it up with rawTOP. 

On 1/2/2019 at 9:45 AM, KptNLine said:

What I found the most challenging as a bottom was a session in which I took 5 loads from 3 different Men over the course of about 2.5 hours. I'm not sure if other bottoms experience this, but when a Top cums in me, I experience this warmth in my hole - if the Top keeps fucking, I do find my hole becoming somewhat sore/raw. I'm not sure if the cum itself is irritating to the anal and rectal tissue. Of note, I find silicone-based lubes extremely irritating to the point where my ass has felt like it's on fire, and as a result, I only use water-based lubes, and, on occasion, low-end, older, oil based lubes that do not have silicone in them. 

i've known, and loved, KptNLine for a long time, we've had a lot of discussion off thread. i don't think i am speaking out of turn to say that i consider him a great friend, but also a source of experience when it comes to D/s dynamic because i know he has been married to a Dom husband for several years and lives a lot of this stuff daily. He is thoughtful, self aware, honest and articulate, so i value his input in discussions. 

Something i touched on in my post/s and also noticed a few others, like nellie26 noted, is the relationship factor and how it figures in to "endurance."   Going back to my first reply, the Dom guy i wrote about was a hook up. We had talked back and forth a bit online, but He wasn't a FB or ongoing relationship.  Where He differed was with the connection i felt with Him, before we even met and had sex, that was confirmed and reinforced by our actual meet up and sex. 

First of all, He was "all Top."  i laughed with resonation when i read "(I'm a Dom Top, I hate that versatile shit)"  in flacogeder's original post.  i personally seek out "all Top" on hook up sites, vs "versatile" or "versatile top."  i'll hook with pretty much anyone who wants to breed me, but the guys i feel the deepest connection with are the "all Top" guys, and that "connection" absolutely affects my endurance. i recognized Him as someone i wanted, not just the fuck.  Over the course of about 2 hours, He moved me into all sorts of positions and He was obviously into penetrating me as deeply as He could get, position changes seemed to be to facilitate that? He was the quietly verbal and gently assertive, which has the effect of pushing all my submissive slut buttons. i felt every bit of Him the whole time, but didn't get anywhere near "worn out."  He had a lot of control over Himself, and pissed inside of me several times as part of the fuck before He came.  Piss is not a very good lube, kind of makes for friction that would normally take away from my endurance, but i honestly didn't realize He had pissed in me until the next morning when some of it came out of me. 

A certain percentage of my experiences has been with guys similar to Him.  When i feel that connection, it's so thorough that (i know this may sound corny) it's like we are one and the idea of worn out and needing to recuperate doesn't enter the picture. It is the Top who makes and breaks the connection.  After He breaks the connection, i am left with a sort of ambivalence. Yes, i am maybe feeling physically spent sometimes, but even then, also emotionally nurtured.  i do feel a sort of, hesitant to use the word "relief"? because i simultaneously feel a void too, like something vital is missing or has been taken away. 

For me, that identifies a crux of the D/s dynamic (i.e., the D/s dynamic that i appreciate, i know there are plethora types of that dynamic). "Recuperation" has several factors to it for me. i have not ever separated the physical from the rest of me (emotional/mental)... at least, with a guy.  i can't take my fuck machine for even a half hour, but a dildo has a different texture than skin, physically speaking, and there is never the emotional/mental connection with a machine, sex is purely mechanical. E.g., i might be able to take it much longer if a Top was operating the machine? i have experienced Tops who used their hand or toys and were so into it that the toy became an extension of Them and i felt connected to Them.  Others, it is just mechanical and i tire very quickly. 

For me, a lot of the answer to Your question keeps going back to You (i.e., the Top).  If You make Your bottom cum, he may  'need' (want) to recuperate before even getting fucked. i know there are some Tops who love that dynamic, i.e., they want to fuck a bottom who is already 'worn out' or not horny and just taking it because the Top wants it.

Then there is the opposite, where the Top controls the bottoms orgasm and purposely manipulates the bottoms horniness. In that case, i think many (most?) bottoms are going to have a much higher threshold for fucking and can go longer before having to recuperate. That need, would seem to then depend on conditioning (and i think that can be both physical and psychological, but i am talking physical here), at least to some extent?  At some point along the way, my hole changed (i bet many bottoms will agree with this). It went from being primarily an organ for elimination to  primarily a receptive sex organ.  Just the use of my hole for fucking has changed it.  Mine opens a lot quicker than it used to and is always a little opened just from having been used so much.  Guys who fist and train with large toys can take that to a whole different level. i have barely taken a hand, but imagine guys who regularly take a fist or huge toys would not need to recuperate from getting fucked in the same way?  I.e., their endurance would be greater? 

And that's all physical stuff.  Psychological factors can increase physical endurance too. 

this is getting long lol, i'll stop now

• Upvote 2

On 1/2/2019 at 11:45 AM, KptNLine said:

What I found the most challenging as a bottom was a session in which I took 5 loads from 3 different Men over the course of about 2.5 hours. I'm not sure if other bottoms experience this, but when a Top cums in me, I experience this warmth in my hole - if the Top keeps fucking, I do find my hole becoming somewhat sore/raw. I'm not sure if the cum itself is irritating to the anal and rectal tissue. Of note, I find silicone-based lubes extremely irritating to the point where my ass has felt like it's on fire, and as a result, I only use water-based lubes, and, on occasion, low-end, older, oil based lubes that do not have silicone in them. 

Regarding your question about cum itself being irritating to tissue, there is such a thing, although rare, as a semen allergy. The phenomenon has not been extensively studied, and its cause is not well understood, but there are people for whom contact with semen produces a burning or itching sensation. Some sources say that such an allergy should be triggered by any man the sufferer encounters, while others' experience suggests that the allergy may be limited to specific individuals, or may not always be triggered. There is also the possibility that the allergy is to a component in the semen related to some other aspect of the man's lifestyle.

In my own experience, there was one guy I served on and off for a couple of years whose cum, every time it touched my skin, immediately burned like hell and would leave red patches if I didn't get if off quickly enough. I don't know for certain that I've ever encountered another like him, but there have been a few instances where out of nowhere a fuck will burn horribly, or my hole and the skin around it will experience burning right after a fuck with no evident reason. There is always the possibility that the Top has brought his own silicon-based lube - I no longer offer it to Tops as an alternative because, like you, I find that it burns.

Guest BBBoyfromTN

It's really situational and depends on the length and girth of the dick and how hard they're fucking you. Back in ATL I had two pretty horse hung guys who'd fuck me and really pound me hard. By the time they were done, so was I. I usually couldn't bottom again that day or if I did it was painful as shit. I'd usually use Analease or something like that to help deaden the pain of taking them. It'd help but I'd still need some downtime. I could take another cock later that same day if they weren't all that big AND weren't aggressive in their fucking. At sex clubs and group things I can usually take multiple cocks back to back and so long as they aren't horsehung and brutal fucking me I can go for quite a while. But a hard ass pounding and that's it for night really. I've had a few back to back fucks this past week that left my ass bleeding and torn up. I usually give it a day or too but too much too soon and it gets painful.

I have seen guys at the Fri night fuck party in Berlin Folsom taking cock after cock..either bent over or in a sling.. the same guys are out and about the next day(s) downstairs at venues getting their holes worked over again.. then in London on sunday afternoons there is a well know nude party..there are guys there who get well fucked. In Melbourne (Aust) there is a nude party at a sex club once a month. Have seen guys there take cock after cock, then front up the next night for another session. Some just seem to be able to take cock after cock...and others can't. Practice??? or a bottom who gets regularly fisted and has a loose hole???

• Upvote 1

Guest SecretCumWhore
5 hours ago, Leather69 said:

I have seen guys at the Fri night fuck party in Berlin Folsom taking cock after cock..either bent over or in a sling.. the same guys are out and about the next day(s) downstairs at venues getting their holes worked over again.. then in London on sunday afternoons there is a well know nude party..there are guys there who get well fucked. In Melbourne (Aust) there is a nude party at a sex club once a month. Have seen guys there take cock after cock, then front up the next night for another session. Some just seem to be able to take cock after cock...and others can't. Practice??? or a bottom who gets regularly fisted and has a loose hole???

That I’d definitely like to know.  I’m sure I could always be better at taking dick and fists (never have yet....ff is on the to do list), but it could be chems assistance as well keeping them going even beyond the ‘stop’ point. 

From what I'va gathered from talking to all the bottoms I've fucked, the younger they get fucked for the first time, the better they can take cock. I'm not sure the reason why behind this, but in those cases they seem to have lost the fear for the cock. It still gets hard for them in many occassions, of course, but they are the first to bend over and open their asses for dick, whatever may come their way.

4 minutes ago, flacogedor said:

From what I'va gathered from talking to all the bottoms I've fucked, the younger they get fucked for the first time, the better they can take cock. I'm not sure the reason why behind this, but in those cases they seem to have lost the fear for the cock. It still gets hard for them in many occassions, of course, but they are the first to bend over and open their asses for dick, whatever may come their way.

Hmmm, interesting.  This isn't scientific, but i can make sense of this thinking about it.  The sooner one starts taking cock, the longer they have had to get conditioned to taking cock, both psychologically and physically? 

i didn't take my first cock until i was 27 years old.  On the other hand, i was bottom from as early an age as i can remember anything sexual.  i was 7 or 8 years old when Danny Newberry showed me an enema nozzle and explained to me what it was for.  i immediately went home and found our enema nozzle and it became my first dildo.  Growing up, i put everything and anything in my hole, it came naturally.  By age 12 i was fantasizing that whatever went in my ass was a guy.  i was hugely conflicted about it because of my religious roots, they were always in a fight with my nature. Eventually, my nature won out. 

Some have suggested that guys from my generation go through a sort of second puberty when they accept themselves as adults.  When i was younger, i had 'standards' but have developed into a bottom who will take anyone who needs or wants to penetrate and/or breed me, so i do not relate to age as being a factor for willingness to bend over and not just "take" it, but want it.

i was at a gay sex resort last spring, in the 'play' room. There was a guy sucking another off on a sofa, others standing around watching, so i offered my hole. It was already opened and cum filled because i had been backed up to a GH. There were two young, hung guys who had both fucked me already, but seemed to get into the fact that i would take it publicly,  The guy that started on me bent me over and started ramming in and out. He kept withdrawing completely, then ramming back in, which i find harder to take. At one point He said: "turn around and clean it off, it's covered in cum."  He seemed a little surprised when i immediately did it.  It wasn't my preference, but i wanted Him happy. His cock was both long and fat, so it was hard to suck, but i did it. He laughed at me and made jokes to those watching about my willingness to take His cock in my mouth after it had been in my hole.  He switched between fucking and getting sucked by me several times, then pulled out and walked outside.  i heard Him laughing and talking to His friend outside, describing me to him and telling Him what a slut i am, He wasn't being flattering and actually hurt my feelings. He brought His friend back in, a black guy i recognized who had bred me in the gh booths. They took turns fucking me publicly and then asked me back to their room. i didn't go because of the way i had heard them talking outdoors. The reason was strange, was willing to take the humiliation, but my instincts made me think they intended to harm me, so i didn't go. 

• Upvote 2

Guest bumbtch

I've had a whole group of 37 guys fuck me for hours and hours. They all had dick sizes from 6 inches to 11 inches. I don't take breaks. After they were done I was begging for more. They thought I was crazy. And that I was a sex crazy cock hungry slut.

On 1/5/2019 at 2:33 PM, Leather69 said:

As one of those bottoms who has been to that nude party in Melbourne it is definitely practice. I've taken twenty plus cocks for 3 days and barely felt sore after it.

As soon as a top wants to fuck me with his hard cock. I have taken cock non stop for 2.5 hrs once, I could hardly walk afterwards my legs were like jelly and my hole was gaping, puffy and sore , but I would have went again if another hard cock was available. I do not use poppers or rec drugs my drug is cock and seed

I’ve been playing with my hole since I was 12-13, shoving cucumbers and other big vegetables lol

after that started using toys for long period of times and kept going bigger and bigger to train my hole 

fast forward to today, I have a wonderful bf that enjoyed watching me getting used and feel my overflowing cunt with cum

we have a bunch of close friends (some extremely hung) that we have long orgies that I’m mostly the designated bottom, these orgies can be a short couple of hours and the max time was near 24hrs straight of me taking loads that I took naps on the sling while I was still getting my hole pounded. 

I’ve also attended 5 fickstutenmarkt and meat market parties taking rough fucks by anonymous cocks quite easy 

My hole is usually lubed only with my BF load that starts the orgy and after the first couple of fucks my hole just opens up to accommodate the levely cocks, lately discovered how much I love getting DP’d and also fisted at these sessions.

what amazes me is that the next day i have this wonderful feeling in my hole and it tightens up back to normal 

Edited by Hunter22
  • Upvote 2