Sluts: How long does it take for you to recuperate?

flacogedor

It all depends on how roughly it's been treated, but  it ususally tightens up in a day or so.

I was SO jealous of a guy I had mismatched threesome with (three total bottoms...). He showed me some videos where he was prolapsed and I thought "poor bastard" but when I felt his hole later he had a super strong sphincter, totally chewing on my hand.

Anyone know of any good hole tightening exersises?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 1/8/2019 at 11:54 AM, ChemchargedPIGhole said:

It all depends on how roughly it's been treated, but  it ususally tightens up in a day or so.

I was SO jealous of a guy I had mismatched threesome with (three total bottoms...). He showed me some videos where he was prolapsed and I thought "poor bastard" but when I felt his hole later he had a super strong sphincter, totally chewing on my hand.

Anyone know of any good hole tightening exersises?

This made me think, in a sense, my hole never 'recovers.'  i reached a place where it permanently changed and  became more of a slit than a pucker. i can trace that back to a FB whose goal it was to change it .    i do an exercise where i clench my hole, like i am clenching a cock with it, but it's empty ;-(   That seems to exercise and strengthen internal rectal muscles, give some control for milking cock.  

i don't have one for the anus and that's the most obvious part that seems permanently changed and will never 'recuperate.'  

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, tallslenderguy said:

This made me think, in a sense, my hole never 'recovers.'  i reached a place where it permanently changed and  became more of a slit than a pucker. i can trace that back to a FB whose goal it was to change it .    i do an exercise where i clench my hole, like i am clenching a cock with it, but it's empty ;-(   That seems to exercise and strengthen internal rectal muscles, give some control for milking cock.  

i don't have one for the anus and that's the most obvious part that seems permanently changed and will never 'recuperate.'  

I was afraid that will happen to me after the stretching and abuse it received over the years but somehow the day after a hard session it resumes to it’s tight little pucker mode. 

Wonder if I’ll ever have that slit/pussy ass lips in the future (wishful thinking lol) 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hunter22 said:

I was afraid that will happen to me after the stretching and abuse it received over the years but somehow the day after a hard session it resumes to it’s tight little pucker mode. 

Wonder if I’ll ever have that slit/pussy ass lips in the future (wishful thinking lol) 

i was afraid too. Afraid of losing control, i don't want to be incontinent. i still have plenty of internal control, my guess is that will never go away because internally we are constructed to hold, a container. My opening has lost some tightness and when i have to go, i do feel more of a sense of urgency. On the other hand, it's a lot easier for me to get fucked because it's just more receptive. i like being more of an opening instead of a closure lol.

2 minutes ago, tallslenderguy said:

i like being more of an opening instead of a closure lol.

Couldn’t agree with you more here! 

I love it how my hole seem to open up like a flower from being tight for penetration like someone said to it “open sesame” ?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Hunter22 said:

Couldn’t agree with you more here! 

I love it how my hole seem to open up like a flower from being tight for penetration like someone said to it “open sesame” ?

Right?  psychologically, i feel and think of myself as an inlet, not an outlet. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, tallslenderguy said:

Right?  psychologically, i feel and think of myself as an inlet, not an outlet. 

Although I think of myself as vers, I enjoy more the feeling of being penetrated and used (in both of my holes lol) to a point a get this euphoric feeling while I’m being the designated bottom in a gangbang 

2 minutes ago, Hunter22 said:

Although I think of myself as vers, I enjoy more the feeling of being penetrated and used (in both of my holes lol) to a point a get this euphoric feeling while I’m being the designated bottom in a gangbang 

There was a great discussion/thread recently that talked about (among other things) how most "bottoms" have the equipment and physical ability to fuck.  For me it's certainly true.  i wake up with erections, it feels physically good to touch my penis and cum. It also feels physically good to be penetrated by a guy and bred, but additionally, there is something emotional and mental that is nurtured and sighs with satisfaction in me when a guy wants me.  

Penetrating and breeding can be so much more than physical, and it's those areas where i am "total bottom."  i may feel physically good cumming using my penis, but emotionally i experience disappointment, like i have compromised my self.  i don't believe there is a right or wrong way to be, Top, vers, bottom, are all part of the mix, but i seem psychologically wired 'total bottom' and feel my strongest attraction to "total Tops.'  i see that as natural, i.e., "opposite forces attract and bond."

• Upvote 2

On 1/10/2019 at 12:11 PM, tallslenderguy said:

i was afraid too. Afraid of losing control, i don't want to be incontinent. i still have plenty of internal control, my guess is that will never go away because internally we are constructed to hold, a container. My opening has lost some tightness and when i have to go, i do feel more of a sense of urgency. On the other hand, it's a lot easier for me to get fucked because it's just more receptive. i like being more of an opening instead of a closure lol.

I am sort of afraid of loosing control also. But I keep working bigger dildos and plugs.  I now have to go to the toilette even if its gas beause I have had accidents.  And when I go, its a huge load I didn’t even realize came out with little to no effort. 

Edited by btmwsfun

11 minutes ago, btmwsfun said:

I am sort of afraid of loosing control also. But I keep working bigger dildos and plugs.  I now have to go to the toilette even if its gas beause I have had accidents.  And when I go, its a huge load I didn’t even realize came out with little to no effort. 

i'd be lying if i didn't admit that having my hole changed and more open is a turn on for me. Every time i have to go and experience that sense of urgency, it is also a reminder that Tops have penetrated me and changed my body. That's a huge turn on for me. i am not one to use toys on myself very often or with the intent of opening my own hole. i tried, but there was something psychologically off-putting for me to open my own hole. To me, it's part of the gay version of impregnation... for lack of a better analogy. i love the realty of a Top leaving His 'mark' on me, and an opened hole is just that, a mark from a Top/s.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, tallslenderguy said:

i'd be lying if i didn't admit that having my hole changed and more open is a turn on for me. Every time i have to go and experience that sense of urgency, it is also a reminder that Tops have penetrated me and changed my body. That's a huge turn on for me. i am not one to use toys on myself very often or with the intent of opening my own hole. i tried, but there was something psychologically off-putting for me to open my own hole. To me, it's part of the gay version of impregnation... for lack of a better analogy. i love the realty of a Top leaving His 'mark' on me, and an opened hole is just that, a mark from a Top/s.

I could not agree more.  I actually don’t want to get fucked unless the guy can and will cum in me or at least shot piss up me. 

• Like 1

For getting fucked it takes about 2 days fisting a week. When I top ( which is most of the time) I love a guy that can prolapse or rose bud. It feels amazing when you can induce and anal orgasm on their hole it's a nice mix of grippy and soft. If we've been fucking for a real long time then usually my bottom will go really loose and I will just feel his ass lips pulling out on every out stroke.

Edited by find91
spelling and grammar
  • Like 2