• Lotion
    • Vaseline
    • Olive oil
    • Soap
    • Cooking oil
    • Spit
    • No lube (dry)

• 3 weeks later...

Boybutter is by far my favorite to lube my cunt with. I have topped with it several times as well, feels way better than silicone, oil based or H2O based lubes, lots more drag and sensation, yet still slick, It mixes well with cum too. 

A daddy that breeds me regularly insists on using vaseline, its a PITA to clean up though, it also left a big oil stain that wont come out on the back of a pair of basketball shorts I threw on and fell asleep in after one of our fuck sessions. I have never topped using it, but as a bottom it isnt that great. 

I only use waterbased lube (Astroglide) with toys. 

• Upvote 1

Spit and precum. Or lube.

My favourite thing during an outdoor fuck is to suck his cock while he fingers my ass, until I start tasting his precum. Then I get him to spit in my mouth a couple of times and mix it all together before lubing up and offering my ass for him to breed.

On the other hand, in a sauna or cruise bar, lube is best. Oil or water-based I don't care.

I like to lube up in a very public area, drop my towel/jeans, shake the lube "like a polaroid picture" to make a few loud snapping noises to grab attention, then apply the lube to my ass hopefully with a watching audience who now know exactly the kind of bareback slut I am.

(Obviously my favourite lube of all is cum, but that wasn't an option on the poll!) :D 

Edited by barejackbro3
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, orionboy1 said:

Boybutter is by far my favorite to lube my cunt with. I have topped with it several times as well, feels way better than silicone, oil based or H2O based lubes, lots more drag and sensation, yet still slick, It mixes well with cum too. 

A daddy that breeds me regularly insists on using vaseline, its a PITA to clean up though, it also left a big oil stain that wont come out on the back of a pair of basketball shorts I threw on and fell asleep in after one of our fuck sessions. I have never topped using it, but as a bottom it isnt that great. 

I only use waterbased lube (Astroglide) with toys. 

Gojo hand cleaner on those shorts, then throw them in the wash. Or wear them for free advertising

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I mostly use water based lubes. Bad Dragons cum lube is my favorite, and any tops I've had while using it love the feeling. I can fit anything in my ass with that stuff with enough time and effort. It also feels amazing for fake facials while masturbating, which I absolutely love getting off with the feeling of a huge load on my face already. Aside from that, spit has worked well enough for me, and I've taken some rather large cocks just with spit. Of course the best lube of all is the load from your last top getting you nice and wet for the next ;)

• Thanks 1

Just now, chastecumdump said:

Actually was going to reply that I've always wanted a guy to use gojo or lava soap as lube. 

Two types of GoJo, basically jellied mineral spirits. One kind has pumice. Not great on glasses LOL there’s  also orange citrus based shit out now. I’ve only used the non pumice in laundry when  my work unis were  really bad, and  washed them separate. Clean as a whistle but smell like mineral spirits/kerosene-ish. I would not recommend it as lube. 

• Thanks 1

On 1/24/2019 at 8:46 AM, bihairy said:

Cum is the best lube. I love sliding in after another has put a load inside. Feels warm and slippery. What’s not to love?

I am Happy seeing Spring and Summer coming - I am getting addicted finding used condoms / with cum juices - in my cunt hole - mouth - massaging - toy lube too - then anything else - 2 or 3 some's / Tops - multi cum loads !    :)

I’ve found that Vaseline is good for the pre-fuck cleaning of the hole and is economical. After the flush session, I use elbow grease to reach in and test the hole and keep it lubed up. I’ve made my own blend of silicon and water based.. this extends the amount of lube you use. 

Ive recently got into spit.. especially guys under 7 inches. I will suck and use my spit then let them fuck me without lube. I would also ass to mouth a hung guy until he’s pounding me real raw without lube. I’ll use lube for really big ones but trying to see if I can take it without lube... 

fantasy: jack off and cum in my hand at a glory hole booth with a huge black cock waiting to fuck me. Use my own cum as lube on my tight hole to be raverage by a BBC until I’m bred. 

Edited by Japbtm
  • Like 1