Guest bumbtch

Hahah that reverse stealthing is hot.  I bet it would have been hot to see him all hot and bothered - too turned on to pull out or admit that the condom broke - and just wanting to sink his cum in your ass.  But of course would never actually do that if intentionally before initiating sex - but now that he's in you - and its feeling so good raw... he's "torn" hahahha - and just breeds you "secretly" ?

I do love bare ... but man there is something amazing about starting out safe and slowly feeling the condom straining under each thrust ... the friction of the rubber wrecking his hole a little more - before it breaks and then suddenly the glory of feeling your head plowing thru his deep ring - is just so intense and lovely.  And suddenly they're loving the ride a lot more ... and have no idea why ?    Of  course the carnal beauty of raw breeding is just :so: amazing...

• Upvote 2

• 7 months later...

I hate when I go to the baths and lose fucks cause I won’t let them fuck me with a condom.  I am thinking of taking a syringe and baby oil (which I believe weakems a condom) and injecting some baby oil into the condom packet.  Do you think it will work?  How long will it take to weaken the condom enough so that it will break?

I started to take loads after I got stealthed many years ago, when most guys were still wearing condoms. The guy was supposed to be wearing a condom but when he pulled out and was ready to leave, he whispered in my ear: "I left a present for you". After he left I touched my hole and I could feel it leaking cum. I was hooked with taking loads and never wore a condom again.

At the time barebacking was not very common and on the contrary I was sometimes scorned at the bathhouse for offering my raw hole for breeding. Not that many bottoms did then. My "role model" was a bottom who used to go to the local sauna and get bred in his room with the door open. He was the first cumdump I knew and took notes from him.

It's clear that stealthing is a huge turn-on for many guys, both wanting to stealth and wanting to get stealthed. So there must be places where stealthing can happen and the right place is at a bathhouse. We men need outlets for our fetishes and stealthing is just another fetish. OK, scorn the stealthing of a friend or fuck-buddy but not in an anonymous encounter at a bathhouse.  

• Like 2

On 10/23/2019 at 1:20 AM, NuttinmyButt said:

I hate when I go to the baths and lose fucks cause I won’t let them fuck me with a condom.  I am thinking of taking a syringe and baby oil (which I believe weakems a condom) and injecting some baby oil into the condom packet.  Do you think it will work?  How long will it take to weaken the condom enough so that it will break?

I'm trying it out 😉

Just injected some and let it mellow now 😉

I like stealthing. Normally when I finally convince a guy to take my detectable load they run to the bathroom to get it all out.  I switched and now I poke tiny holes in the condom.  Now when I cum and keep fucking them almost all the cum spills into them and they no longer run to the bathroom.  Now we lay all night together while their bodies slowly absorb my seed.  Makes me so hard to think about it’s worth wrapping up sometimes  

• 2 months later...

I read somewhere here that baby oil did the job. It does, i bought some, used it as lube and within 4 or 5 strokes i felt it pop inside and I fucked that sweet ass like there was no tomorrow. To whoever posted that earlier on, thanks! I can now fuck and breed the "safe" guys too.

• Like 2

On 10/25/2019 at 1:34 PM, BareboyQ said:

I'm trying it out 😉

Just injected some and let it mellow now 😉

It works! 4-5 strokes in his ass and it will pop, make sure to be pulling on the condom as well! I loved his face..feeling he was all safe and not knowing my raw dick was all inside spreading my toxic load...he then went back to his bf..with my load in his ass. 

• Like 2

Some of the hottest sex I’ve ever had were with guys who stealthed me. Either they started with a condom and removed it mid fuck or they would Do everything to make sure I couldn’t feel them cum so they could get a load or two in me. I get hard just thinking about it.

• Like 1