incest faggots-what family member do you most want to suck off

incest faggots-whose cock would you most like to suck?  

437 members have voted

1. 1. incest faggots- whose cock would you most like to suck?

On 6/9/2021 at 9:15 AM, Morningglorie said:

Well, a nephew of mine.... he grew up...and WHAT a package! {he liked his ice cream cones } 

did ~ 

√ Twin Bro

√ Older Cousin

√ ↑ His younger bro

√ ↑ Their youngest bro

√ ↑ Their Dad

√ felt Dad up too many times to count ~ only got my mouth on his HUGE      cockhead 1/2 doz. times {thank the Gods he was a HEAVY sleeper!}

You're an overachiever 😃

• Like 2

On 9/22/2021 at 10:07 PM, Bbdude78 said:

Only ever did a cousin of mine. I was his first. He was 19, I was 29. I taught him all about gay sex. We had fun on and off for about 5-6 years. He's bi. Our fun ended when he found his gf, the now mother of his two kids. But he's out with her. He told me she knows he's bi, and she knows him and I played around, and she's fine with it. I suspect they're swingers. They seem happy, so that's all that matters. But I still miss sucking that nice thick dick of his. 

Maybe this is an okay for you to help him work out his guy-on-guy needs

3 minutes ago, BarebackBrat said:

I’ve never been fortunate enough. I wish my father and other family members woulda used me from a very young age.  I’m sad. 

I wish we were neighbors - my dad sent me to my Uncle place - my Uncle and Cousin had a small place - shared a room with my older Cousin ( 20 yrs old ) and I was young - before driving ! My Dad knew my Uncle and his son were gay ! I had 2 weeks of training and became a sucking , bottom , whore at a early age !  We had fun - smoking weed , drinking booze and believe knock out pills !

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

1 minute ago, ronnie4u said:

I wish we were neighbors - my dad sent me to my Uncle place - my Uncle and Cousin had a small place - shared a room with my older Cousin ( 20 yrs old ) and I was young - before driving ! My Dad knew my Uncle and his son were gay ! I had 2 weeks of training and became a sucking , bottom , whore at a early age !  We had fun - smoking weed , drinking booze and believe knock out pills !

1231038-1569085951-9bf127c2810e9e7e1e169373e2b89d56.jpg

• Piggy 1

In a number of posts, I shared I had sex with my father, older brother, a couple uncles (dad's brothers), and a few cousins, most of them before I was 16 years old and many of them I continued until I was 21.   Although I started out giving them blow jobs, each one of them ended up fucking my ass.   Based on the size of father, older brother and uncles, I wish I would have met my grandfather and had sex with him.   From photos I seen he was 6'5" so I imagine his cock was huge.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

• 1 year later...

Would be down to take any male in my family. My step-dad got me started on his dick when I was about 6. Could suck his loads out and he managed his head in me for a tight shot up my rear. He taught me some fu. Stuff before he was sent to prison. I was well trained for jerking and sucking off cousins at 11 onward. At 12 or 13, Sucked my real dad a very short while when he was drunk. I slid my bowers off and and was gonna try and sit on his dick but he started moving and I got scared he was waking up. I honestly thought I could have sat right down on it because his dick was smaller than my stepdad. I was drunk fucked by a cousin in my late teens. Stepbrother pounded my mouth for my 21st birthday.

I would gladly get on all fours for any of my cousins, uncles, or dad at anytime.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2

On 6/9/2021 at 7:15 AM, Morningglorie said:

Well, a nephew of mine.... he grew up...and WHAT a package! {he liked his ice cream cones } 

did ~ 

√ Twin Bro

√ Older Cousin

√ ↑ His younger bro

√ ↑ Their youngest bro

√ ↑ Their Dad

√ felt Dad up too many times to count ~ only got my mouth on his HUGE      cockhead 1/2 doz. times {thank the Gods he was a HEAVY sleeper!}

Gotta LOVE those heavy sleepers 😛

• Piggy 1

• 6 months later...