incest faggots-what family member do you most want to suck off

incest faggots-whose cock would you most like to suck?  

437 members have voted

1. 1. incest faggots- whose cock would you most like to suck?

Just now, Willing said:

Stir it up, the fam will love it 😵

Back in the family daze for me,  I'd spike the jars of mayo  of the  people I worked for , my family and fuck the turkey late at night before my wife got up to cook it. Special seasoning for my growing family. 

My youngest brother...who is no longer with us sadly enough. When I was about 25 I found out that when we were kids our next door neighbor and his son started having some very good times with my brother..........very good times...!

I was 13 yrs older than my brother so I got to see him grow from a baby to an adult. I remember one time when he was still in diapers I was changing him and there was his little  penis with a baby hard on. Well my mouth just had to lick and suck it for a short time. I remember getting a hardon. That was the only time I ever did anything sexual with him but...DAMN...he grew up to be a gorgeous man.

Then while visiting my family for Christmas several years ago someone knocked on the door. I didn't know who it was until he told me his name....he was our former neighbor there with his grown son asking to see my brother. So it seems that the fun between them had never ended. I was so mad.......the neighbor, his son and my brother going out for a "visit"........and I couldn't go.

Sometimes I feel a bit guilty for fantasizing about wanting to have wild and crazy sex with my brother. On the other hand I think that wherever he is now that he would get a hard if I told him about sucking his little baby cock.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ronchipig said:

My youngest brother...who is no longer with us sadly enough. When I was about 25 I found out that when we were kids our next door neighbor and his son started having some very good times with my brother..........very good times...!

I was 13 yrs older than my brother so I got to see him grow from a baby to an adult. I remember one time when I was 13 yrs old and when he was still in diapers I was changing him and there was his little  penis with a baby hard on. Well my mouth just had to lick and suck it for a short time. I remember getting a hardon. That was the only time I ever did anything sexual with him but...DAMN...he grew up to be a gorgeous man.

Then while visiting my family for Christmas several years ago someone knocked on the door. I didn't know who it was until he told me his name....he was our former neighbor there with his grown son asking to see my brother. So it seems that the fun between them had never ended. I was so mad.......the neighbor, his son and my brother going out for a "visit"........and I couldn't go.

Sometimes I feel a bit guilty for fantasizing about wanting to have wild and crazy sex with my brother. On the other hand I think that wherever he is now that he would get a hard if I told him about sucking his little baby cock.

I come from a small family.  So I never had the chance.

But I have hooked up with 2 brothers, guys who were cousins, a set of twins, a uncle with his nephew, and a 42-yo woman and her 22-yo son (they were fucking about 5 years when I met them).

• Like 2

My same sex experience started with my younger brother when we were teens.  Once I found out that he had a bigger cock (8 inches hard) than me (I was 7 inches hard).  I hounded him to let me suck him off, which I did several times.  I very much enjoyed servicing him, but since he is/was straight, he got a gf, and unfortunately for me, she took over sucking duties.  We didn't try fucking.  I wanted to take his cock, but he resisted.  I am sorry that he didn't want to breed me, but I am glad I got to have his cock and cum in my mouth.

A younger cousin and I got naked once and stroked each other.  I was ready to suck him, but we heard our moms coming down to the basement, so we stopped and got dressed.  Sadly, he and I did not have another opportunity to finish what we started.  What is really funny is I believe he is gay, but still in closet and totally hot, since he started going to the gym.  I came out years ago, and I wonder if he would have come out too, if I had sucked him off that day.  

• Like 1

My nephew got caught with a toilet plunger  🪠 when he was younger,  I kinda fantasized about me and him doing it together after I took the plung 🪠😵,  suction it to the side of the tub and go to town, long and deep

Just now, Willing said:

My nephew got caught with a toilet plunger  🪠 when he was younger,  I kinda fantasized about me and him doing it together after I took the plung 🪠😵,  suction it to the side of the tub and go to town, long and deep

I took his idea and run up with it 🪠

Always wished my step father back when I was 13, he walked in my room caught me jerking off, and walked out, always wondered how hot it'd been if he would have come on in my room and shut and locked the door.  He was probably mid 60s and I'd sucked him down gladly 💋️ may had tasted my mom in him, mmm💋

• Like 1