Bottom: What is your favorite position to get fucked?

Footnotes

• 2 weeks later...

I have done Missionary, Sideways, Standing, and Doggy.

Missionary was okay, not particularly my favorite.

Sideways caused the cum to leak out too quick. :(

Standing was fun as the house has large windows and we walked from his room, down the stairs to his kitchen, His cock still inside my tight hole and we finished there. :P

However, Doggy is by far my favorite. Nothing beats being on all fours, Face down and ass in the air, Giving the guy full access to your ass. Allowing him to push your face down while he pounds your hole! ;)

• 4 months later...

i like missionary laying on my back, or laying face down with him on my back and pushing every inch of his cock in me, it feels good when a long thick cock stretches you out deep inside when he is all the way in, i like him to have every inch in me and hold it there when he cums.

Laying either face up or down with the tops full weight on me. Him not moving his upper half while he is pounds away at my hole and gives those last,few balls deep thrusts,squirting cum with each one and laying on me exhausted until his flaccid cock pops out. I like the feeling that I'm not going anywhere until the guy has fulfilled his primal urge to breed.

I like it from behind...doggy, on my stomach, standing. It just seems more manly/man-to-man, not straight! Love it when the Top talks dirty in my ear as he fucks me from behind. Maybe even strokes my cock as my ass strokes his. Love it when he grabs my hips and buries his bone deeeep to blast his load in me!

Missionary style feels too personal for casual fucking. The face to face is great for eye contact and for kissing while he thrusts deep inside you, but I don't want that with an anonymous hook up. For that I prefer doggy style. A fuck bench is great! Oh, in my opinion, a bottom should not be pulling the top inside you deeper , harder or any of that shit. He sets the pace, the depth, and everything else. If you are doing that you are serving yourself. You are also implying that what he is giving you is not enough. Not hot. No top likes a bossy bottom and that falls into that category.