Matt gets Owned

Guest grubbysubby

Guest grubbysubby

I had a respectable job that paid well, a good group of friends and an active social life. I was an LGBTQI Alliance member at work, I volunteered at a homeless shelter on Wednesday nights, I was  an active member of my community. Yes. I was a fucking Boy Scout! Last but not least, I was a member of a CrossFit gym here and took my fitness very seriously. Of course, I was also an active member of Bootco, the local leather, kink and fetish club here in Brisbane; but even my membership there could not reveal the depth of my twisted sexual imagination. See, I loved to brutally dominate and possess men sexually... and my voracious appetite for good looking sub bois who needed taking in hand was matched by my voracious appetite for MDMA and crystal methamphetamine!

One of the regulars at my gym was a stud by the name of Matt. Matt was in his early twenties, was a landscaper by trade and was built like a God - all abs and pecs and broad shoulders and acres of tanned skin... I looked for every opportunity to stand near him; preferably downwind! He was the source of many a twisted fantasy and his sweaty torso was the subject if my vast spank bank. Yes, I was satisfied with many months of looking-but-not-touching and polite small talk after our training. He was actually a really nice guy - had the rainbow flag over his profile picture in solidarity with the gays, campaigned to vote “Yes” for marriage equality. Honestly, he would have gladly been a friend had I approached him. But who the hell wants that much sexual real estate for a friend? No... I had to possess this man!

I bided my time for many months. Eventually, I had the semblance of a plan. I live in a secluded area and have a shed out the back that I use as a play room. In it, I have a shower area, a good size wet room for water sports, a room with a sling and a rubber mattress on a raised platform, a St. Andrew’s Cross, a big screen tv (75  fucking inches) and a whole heap of storage for all my gear - chaps, harnesses, electro gear, floggers, whips, chains, clamps, hoods, gags, collars, jocks and all the other paraphernalia that a good sex dungeon needs.

So, onto my plan. I also had another shed next to my pool that I had converted into a pool house and I wanted some landscaping work done around it and the pool. Enter the delectable Matt...

Should I continue? Be kind! ? 

Edited by grubbysubby
Remove external formatting

On 1/29/2019 at 9:42 AM, grubbysubby said:

I had a respectable job that paid well, a good group of friends and an active social life. I was an LGBTQI Alliance member at work, I volunteered at a homeless shelter on Wednesday nights, I was  an active member of my community. Yes. I was a fucking Boy Scout! Last but not least, I was a member of a CrossFit gym here and took my fitness very seriously. Of course, I was also an active member of Bootco, the local leather, kink and fetish club here in Brisbane; but even my membership there could not reveal the depth of my twisted sexual imagination. See, I loved to brutally dominate and possess men sexually... and my voracious appetite for good looking sub bois who needed taking in hand was matched by my voracious appetite for MDMA and crystal methamphetamine!

One of the regulars at my gym was a stud by the name of Matt. Matt was in his early twenties, was a landscaper by trade and was built like a God - all abs and pecs and broad shoulders and acres of tanned skin... I looked for every opportunity to stand near him; preferably downwind! He was the source of many a twisted fantasy and his sweaty torso was the subject if my vast spank bank. Yes, I was satisfied with many months of looking-but-not-touching and polite small talk after our training. He was actually a really nice guy - had the rainbow flag over his profile picture in solidarity with the gays, campaigned to vote “Yes” for marriage equality. Honestly, he would have gladly been a friend had I approached him. But who the hell wants that much sexual real estate for a friend? No... I had to possess this man!

I bided my time for many months. Eventually, I had the semblance of a plan. I live in a secluded area and have a shed out the back that I use as a play room. In it, I have a shower area, a good size wet room for water sports, a room with a sling and a rubber mattress on a raised platform, a St. Andrew’s Cross, a big screen tv (75  fucking inches) and a whole heap of storage for all my gear - chaps, harnesses, electro gear, floggers, whips, chains, clamps, hoods, gags, collars, jocks and all the other paraphernalia that a good sex dungeon needs.

So, onto my plan. I also had another shed next to my pool that I had converted into a pool house and I wanted some landscaping work done around it and the pool. Enter the delectable Matt...

Should I continue? Be kind! ? 

I'm from Brisbane is this real or fiction?