Most Cum Ever Consumed

Guest NULL

I’d like to say 16 loads, but it was at the Berlin Fickstutenmarkt so I was blindfolded and the way it’s done leaves you feeling blissfully disorientated. A pessimist would say  it could have been the same guy 16 times and never cumming, but I’m an optimist so I’m sticking with 16 loads. We’ll never know and that’s part of the fun.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

Not sure the exact number but I spent the whole night in the dark room of a club sucking cock and the next day my lips were completely red.

That day I had to have a passport photo done for my passport. Looked like I was wearing lipstick 

On 11/7/2022 at 3:14 AM, Turbocs37 said:

I have drank eight loads at one time. Saved them up on a trip to an ABS. Warmed it up and drank it down. 

Screenshot_20221107-030947_Calculator_compress35.jpg

That was my best for all at once. My record for one night is 17 and the most in 24 hours is 26. I have swallowed 10-15 loads in one session many times. Always my goal to get to 10 in each session. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

15 hours ago, Gulp said:

Not sure the exact number but I spent the whole night in the dark room of a club sucking cock and the next day my lips were completely red.

That day I had to have a passport photo done for my passport. Looked like I was wearing lipstick 

Fuck I love a darkroom. It’s that feeling when it’s crowded as hell, you find a nice cock available and direct it towards your ass. I love getting fucked and having no idea who is in me 

• 11 months later...

I have spent a lot of days, especially when I was young at the glory holes. it was nothing to swallow 6 to 10 loads over a day while hanging out there. the ultimate time was when I would freeze my own cum in a plastic cup then when it was about 3/4 full, heat up in a microwave and drink it down. I did it several times back when I was in my 20's and 30's and could produce quiet a bit of cum by jacking off 2 or 3 times a day. It was some of the best cum drinking I've ever had.

I used to hang out at glory holes at a rest stop close to home where I grew up.  I could blow 6-8 truckers (or the lucky travelers) then at that point I would get kind of sick to my stomach and stop, go home and suck a couple more dicks lol.

• Like 1

On 11/7/2022 at 12:44 PM, CreatedBySir said:

I’d like to say 16 loads, but it was at the Berlin Fickstutenmarkt so I was blindfolded and the way it’s done leaves you feeling blissfully disorientated. A pessimist would say  it could have been the same guy 16 times and never cumming, but I’m an optimist so I’m sticking with 16 loads. We’ll never know and that’s part of the fun.

That must be absolute bliss, i wopuld likeit  16 por 1

• 1 month later...
On 9/23/2022 at 5:59 PM, Leckerlukas said:

I came 6 times in 6 diferent mouths. I usually display my cock in sexclubs for everyone to have a go. I love to be sucked, with audience even better. Two or more guys at the same time on my cock, I live for it.

With a mouth-watering cock like yours you should display it as much as possible! I would definitely be one of the hungry cocksuckers standing in line to suck it 😉

My record is 24 sperm loads in a day. Not as much as others here but I'm not really into 'organized' gay parties, book stores and gay cruising spots. Nothing wrong with that but I discovered it's just not my thing. I'm not gay, I'm a faggot.

I just like walking around at rest areas and parking lots along the highways being available as a cum bucket. Sucking unknown strangers cock and swallowing loads. I like being used by truck drivers. I normally reach high numbers (for me) like this in spring when the men are extra horny.

• Like 1

On 3/16/2019 at 5:13 AM, Guest faggot hole said:

most in a single setting -- 47.  i was in high school and used to suck off the football team after a win.  When the team won the divisional championship, i sucked off all 36 players, all 4 coaches, the trainer, the equipment managers (2 of them) and then they started lining up for seconds.  The victory party went on for hours.   Most in a 24 hour period -- 55.  Most in a weekend -- 62.  Both of those events were arranged by my father for His friends, and friends of friends, and friends of friends of friends..

And, yes -- my jaw hurt.

The whole football team after a win? Your fathers friends ? This site is getting ridiculous