What was the best daddy load you took?

Guest joejack4u

My best friend's dad. He'd been training me to suck his cock but hadn't yet cum in my mouth. When that day came I was so horny/nervous/excited. Igot on my knees and he started to fuck my mouth and I sucked his cock and gripped his balls the way he liked it. He started to leak premium in my mouth - he'd done that before so I was used to the salty taste and I enjoyed it. Suddenly he grunted he was gunna shoot. He held my head and pulled me on to his shaft. He thrust his cock deeper in my mouth and I felt the first blast of his sperm hit the back of my throat. I choked a bit but he told me to swallow which I did and I Swallowed every jolt of sperm he shot into my mouth. 

Edited by Bokkierob

The first time my father face and throat fucked me when I was 12 or so.  Although it was not the first time I swallowed his load or tasted his cock, it was the first time he was not passed out drunk.  For months I was exploring my father's naked body when he was passed out on the couch.  I would smell, lick and suck on his hairy armpits; lick & suck on my nipples; lick and suck on his nuts and cock; and if he was on his stomach I would lick and rim his ass.   Anyway, I had just started to lick and suck on semi-hard cock when his eyes popped open.  Although he was drunk, he was not as drunk as he normally was or I did not wait long enough for him to pass out.    He asked me what the fuck I was doing.   A couple nights earlier he pissed on the couch when he was passed out and it led to a huge fight with him and my mother.   I quickly said, "I saw your dick leaking and thought you were going to pee on the couch again, and I did not want you to get in trouble with mom again."   He started to call me all kinds of names, like "sick pervert," "freak," "faggot" and many others.   Finally he said, "Since you were going to drink my piss, get your mouth back on my cock."   I started crying, and said something like, "I was only going to do it because I thought you were a sleep and he was a wake now."    He told me, "Stop crying before I give you something to cry about, shut the fuck up, and put my mouth on his cock before I wake up my mother and she discovers what a twisted, sick, faggot son she really has."   I did as he said.   While I had been drinking my own piss for a while, I never drank any one else's and never drank it from the tap.  As I finished swallowing his piss, my dad's cock started to get hard.   He roughly grabbed my ears and started pulling my face all the way to his pubic hairs and would quickly pull my head away.   I never sucked a cock before except when he was passed out so I didn't really know how to, and I did not know what he liked.   Apparently he liked to roughly face fuck me, make me gag, and have a lot of drool and throat slime on his cock.   He face fucked me for only about 5 minutes or so before he shot a huge load into the back on my throat and mouth.    I swallowed as fast as I could, and I was still trying to get more from his cock head when he pushed my mouth off his cock, told me to stop it and to get the fuck out of his face and pray that he does not tell my mother what I sick twisted fuck I was in the morning.    I went to my bedroom, scared he was going to tell my mother, but also hard, horny and excited because I just drank my own father's piss and cum and he knew it and made me do it.   I jacked off, shot the biggest load I ever had up to that point, and licked it off my hand, and experienced disappointment as it did not taste as good as my father's.    

• Like 1