When you’re horny or in heat, do you feel like a different person?

ErosWired

I thought I was alone in this because my other bottom buds never say anything about it. I go in heat every few months. I feel my body change. I’m very sexually active anyway but I go into hyper drive during this time. I am blessed to have places like steamworks and some video stores at my disposal. While in heat I can get bred many times in a day and still crave more. I take any and all dick. Nothing satisfies me. I will also stay plugged when not in use to help with some of the need. I am sure there is a clinical diagnosis for this. If there isn’t there should be.

• Like 4
  • Piggy 2

9 minutes ago, Pozguyinchi said:

...While in heat I can get bred many times in a day and still crave more. I take any and all dick. Nothing satisfies me. I will also stay plugged when not in use to help with some of the need. 

And that plug can act as a pacifier, letting my pussy lips suckle on something big for temporary relief, but once we've hit this point I'm insatiable for more cock and cum.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

my heat season kicks off from springtime and is intermittent til the end of summer, especially when the weather is good - I just need to fuck and get fucked. When not in action but in full-on heat, no matter how many times I've cum or got loaded, I have difficulty concentrating and sleeping and my heart races for long periods to the point where I feel light-headed. All the while, my cock just churns out an endless stream of precum and my foreskin seems to get looser than usual. Thankfully, butt plugs work to a point. 

• Upvote 1

I get like this as Summer starts. I go to my local sex club (The Den) which is filthy and dirty in all the right ways. I get fresh poppers and offer my hole to men. I do this in a sling and going to the dark corner. I'm there to be used and filled with cum. 

This club attracts older men which I fucking love!! I just go nuts and my fuck buddy loves to arrange men to come and breed my hole. He loves to watch, and I love being watched while getting used. 

I also want guys who are verbal and want to spit on my hole and into my mouth. My buddy also feeds me poppers and whispers the most filthy encouraging to me. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, opensource said:

I get like this as Summer starts. I go to my local sex club (The Den) which is filthy and dirty in all the right ways. I get fresh poppers and offer my hole to men. I do this in a sling and going to the dark corner. I'm there to be used and filled with cum. 

This club attracts older men which I fucking love!! I just go nuts and my fuck buddy loves to arrange men to come and breed my hole. He loves to watch, and I love being watched while getting used. 

I also want guys who are verbal and want to spit on my hole and into my mouth. My buddy also feeds me poppers and whispers the most filthy encouraging to me. 

Yummy, your buddy is like me, and gets to share the experience of you being in heat.  As a voyeur I just luv watching younger guys get barebacked and would certainly get very horny watching guys slide their bare cock into your sweet hole and feel them up and you to try to increase pleasure as the sexual act works its joyous energy towards the climax for the top squirting your insides full of his steaming hot cum.

• Piggy 1

I go through this a couple times a year. I currently am. Tonight's guy got 3 loads out of me and I still haven't gone down yet. Started on a new hookup app. The next couple days have me meeting a few guys and their loads 

Same. I'm a slut year round, but I go thru phases where I'm even sluttier. "She's gotta have it," could be used to describe me. I'll go to an XXX bookstore, spread my cheeks and press my crack up to a gloryhole and literally take all cumers... with the door to my booth open so anybody can watch and call me a pig and hopefully stick a dick in my mouth. 

• Piggy 1