Smoking fetish

pozboy

14 hours ago, RiggerBootsFan said:

Went from a rabid anti smoker to 1 to 1½ packs a day,more at weekends.

Have you checked SmokinMen? Same web design as here and lots of hot guys encouraging us to smoke more! 

you doing it right - taking all the smoke and tar deep in your lungs, holding it there till you exhale almost nothing, repeating till the very stub, then chaining. takes learning but builds up yourintake. enjoy!

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/9/2020 at 3:21 AM, seasqrd said:

I know exactly what you mean. I've been working from home during the pandemic and I usually have a cigar in my jaw while I work. My cigar intake has doubled.

I can't stop thinking about this.

Fuck it for being an "intake", as if we were eating it. 

• Like 2

On 10/11/2020 at 7:40 PM, RiggerBootsFan said:

Went from a rabid anti smoker to 1 to 1½ packs a day,more at weekends.

Have you checked SmokinMen? Same web design as here and lots of hot guys encouraging us to smoke more! 

Same here. I used to be rabidly anti-smoker, now I'm 1 PPD and looking to smoke more.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I still have a major smoke fetish. I was in town yesterday and found myself just staring at a bloke while he was smoking outside a supermarket. He saw me looking, so I had to go over and ask him for a light. I'd have done anything he wanted right there and then, he was such a hot smoker..

We just exchanged chit chat, then went our separate ways when we finished our cigs. 

The thoughts running through my mind ... 😈

• 3 months later...

Heavy smoker here. Sometimes wake up in the middle of the night craving a cig so chain at least 2 cigs to get back to sleep. 

I only smoke Marlboro Reds, 30 a day. Came from a family of heavy smokers, so I was encouraged to pick one up and smoke at 14. Happy smoking inside the flat, coz we work from home now I’ve sometimes hit 40 reds in a day. Always wake up coughing like a chimney, but it’s a habit and a fetish.  

• Like 5

7 hours ago, bbpozpig said:

Heavy smoker here. Sometimes wake up in the middle of the night craving a cig so chain at least 2 cigs to get back to sleep. 

I only smoke Marlboro Reds, 30 a day. Came from a family of heavy smokers, so I was encouraged to pick one up and smoke at 14. Happy smoking inside the flat, coz we work from home now I’ve sometimes hit 40 reds in a day. Always wake up coughing like a chimney, but it’s a habit and a fetish.  

and definitely one to be proud of and get others to start and build up as early as you

• Like 1

On 2/25/2019 at 11:36 PM, pozdistrict said:

I love it when a top is smoking, especially chain smoking. I’ve had tops say they need to have a cig and told them they should just smoke it in bed and keep fucking me while they do

and seal the space you're in so the smoke really builds up

• Piggy 1

I have love smokers for as long as I can think back. As a kid I was fascinated by the scally lads at school who would smoke and litter in every short break at their little corner just outside of the school. I've also tried my first cigarettes at a fairly you age of around 10 but didn't really understand that I had to inhale. Growing up in a strict nonsmoker household I always kept it hidden. 

Today smoking is part of my lifestyle and I enjoy every lungfuck and often get hard from it too. I love the sight of smoking men and boys and wish that more would start at an early age and stay addicted. I also love to see guys litter and most smokers are natural litter bugs which make my smoke fetish even greater. 

Already hard again from just writing. Better light up my next cigarette.