Age you were first sodomized

qbrishc

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Oral 10, local Boys a little older than me, anal 14 by a 19 year old guy that hung around the neighborhood. At 15 I started having sex with a 29 year old for about a year. He taught me the most.

I was 15 yrs old. I always knew I was gay/ different. I had wanked with friends before but not anal.  Was visiting with family over the Easter long weekend at a family get together. One of my cousins had an uncle (not related to me) also visit. There was only one bathroom and He decided to have a bath. I was desperate to use the toilet. Eventually after me knocking on the door he let me in and I rushed to sit on the loo. I remember now so vividly his cock and foreskin. He slowly got back in the bathtub. He was letting the water push his cock along his leg and I kept watching as it kept getting harder. I finished on the loo cleaned up and still just sat there. By this time he was fully hard and I was hypnotised by his cock… it was obvious the  effect on me as I was also hard. He stood up and asked if I wanted to touch it which I did. He got out the bath, stood me up… took a washcloth and washed my arse then started teasing and fingering my hole with his spit. He bent me over the bath and slowly rubbed his cock against my hole and then slowly slid in and out… he didn’t cum in me just on my hole. 

• Like 1

I sodomized myself when I was around 8.   My oldest brother spoke about how taking it in the rear was a way for women to remain virgins until marriage.  So, I wanted to try it and I figured that it might be the solution to some of the other issues which were developing around my sexuality.   Needless to say, a hair brush is not a penis and it only seemed to add to my problems.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

On 11/17/2023 at 4:36 PM, BlondeTabu said:

I sodomized myself when I was around 8.   My oldest brother spoke about how taking it in the rear was a way for women to remain virgins until marriage.  So, I wanted to try it and I figured that it might be the solution to some of the other issues which were developing around my sexuality.   Needless to say, a hair brush is not a penis and it only seemed to add to my problems.

do you still take it up your ass?

1 hour ago, linnominato said:

do you still take it up your ass?

My ex husband was obsessed with my ass.  So, I developed a liking for it.   But with all my fucked up sexual orientation problems I went several years without any kind of sex, including anal.   I'm having sex again and anal is part of it but not to the extent it once was.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Growing up, I always liked my ass being played with. First fingers, the things found around the house, then graduating to toys. Always wanted to try the real thing. And I'm happy to say I love it, once I found a top to train my inexperienced hole.

Edited by WillingRawVerse

On 2/21/2019 at 7:54 PM, qbrishc said:

I'm 71 Years Old and I am a Anal Virgin. I desperately would like to be Sodomized by a Experienced and Gentle Black Man.
Life time desire that never happened.
All answers Welcome!
I am hoping this does not violate Site Rules. If it does, then by all means Delete it.

I'm in the same boat, 53 years old 😵

• Like 1

On 2/22/2019 at 7:50 AM, willing72 said:

8 by my 16 y\o male babysitter.  But also spent lots of night because our younger brothers were best buds.

I was 8 also, but was oral only, my 13 year old friend after church on Sunday made me swallow 😵, my hole has had toys inside but never wayne 😵

• Like 1

I was 31, he was in his 40s. I remember I loved the taste and rough texture of his cock in my mouth, but he wanted to fuck me. So he laid me on my back on the floor and fucked me hard with my legs in the air. Only regret, it wasn't bareback. But he destroyed my virgin boi cunt and gave me one of the best and most unbelievable hands free orgasms I've ever had, after which he pulled out and he came all over my crotch and stomach.

Edited by danolivaw
  • Like 1