Age you were first sodomized

qbrishc

For Kylerd … Why are you trying to convince others of your thoughts? Honestly you are being rude and add no value to the thread since your comments are not related to the topic. If you want to voice your skepticism then create a new thread accordingly. I look forward to your thread and the comments it generates.

Edited by barebuttbttm

8 hours ago, Kayne said:

You are free to believe or disbelieve whatever you like. Some people are standing in their truth. some are standing in how they wish things were. 

I can talk about what I experienced unashamed because I know who I am  I don't need to seek approval, and my experiences are what they are. I doesn't hurt that the authorities didn't believe me.  so I am used to it. 

FWIW: I believe people when they post things like "I was abused by a [fill in the blank: relative/priest/scoutmaster/teacher/local [banned word]] from the age of 8 to 13". I have a lot more trouble with the ones who say "I had my first cock at age 9 and I loved it but then I'd been wanting someone to fuck my tight little hole since I was 6 and it was hell waiting that long, after that I had sex with at least 20 of my teachers and six uncles and cousins, all before I was 15".

• Like 1

2 hours ago, blackrobe said:

I think being skeptical of what people say can make a lot of sense. 

On the other hand, I've spent a lot of time in communities of men who are survivors of child sexual abuse and who were sexualized very early in their lives. What some men share here regarding their early sexualization is *very mild* compared to the truths I've seen shared in other forums. As a result, my bar for what's unlikely and yours are probably set very differently. 

Sometimes I read something and wonder, but I don't say anything. Why? Because there's no way for me to know the truth, and telling someone who's had those kind of experiences they are lying can be re-traumatizing for them, as survivors are routinely not believed when they report what has happened to them. Sure, some stories people tell might be just that, stories. But many of them are truthful and, without being in a position to know which is which, I choose not to play umpire and potentially injure them.

One can be skeptical and keep it to oneself.

I talking about the obvious lies.  Not stories of pain/abuse. The stupid, unbelievable, ridiculous, fiction. I was just asking if people were buying it, that's all. Please no more replies.

11 hours ago, blackrobe said:

I think being skeptical of what people say can make a lot of sense. 

On the other hand, I've spent a lot of time in communities of men who are survivors of child sexual abuse and who were sexualized very early in their lives. What some men share here regarding their early sexualization is *very mild* compared to the truths I've seen shared in other forums. As a result, my bar for what's unlikely and yours are probably set very differently. 

Sometimes I read something and wonder, but I don't say anything. Why? Because there's no way for me to know the truth, and telling someone who's had those kind of experiences they are lying can be re-traumatizing for them, as survivors are routinely not believed when they report what has happened to them. Sure, some stories people tell might be just that, stories. But many of them are truthful and, without being in a position to know which is which, I choose not to play umpire and potentially injure them.

One can be skeptical and keep it to oneself.

Please stop. I'm not being rude, but I don't want to continue this discussion.

11 hours ago, Kylerd3 said:

Please stop. I'm not being rude, but I don't want to continue this discussion.

With all due respect, Kyler, it's a public discussion on a public board. Don't open the topic if you don't want to read the messages, but it's not up to you to decide whether others continue to discuss it. Ignore any notifications you get about this topic, and move on.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/22/2019 at 1:23 PM, pozboy said:

red hot horny story1833482654_TomofFinland.jpg.af3ca838be82c1ae592768b3c7539759.jpg

HOT !  HOT !   Reminds me several times at a Gay bar - drinking - smoking - lots of guys grabbing my crotch !   Then , a tailor , designing my clothes - I was young and foolish - older tailor on my pants - erection - both uncut - showing me male pictures - jacking and sucking - having Fun !

On 7/1/2019 at 3:57 AM, Guest nycrawbbottom said:

I was 13 by my cousin who was 22 at the time.

USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_thumbnail1556012481055.jpg

Sounds HOT !  Sounds like me too - visiting my Uncle and Cousin place - sharing a bed - partys - drinking - smoking - passing out - cock fest for 2 weeks !

• 4 weeks later...