My First Bareback Fuck

We kissed, gently at first but then the animal in him took over and he pushed his tongue deep and forcefully into my throat, causing me to gasp for breath. I reached down and fumbled with the button fly and belt of his jeans desperate to see what was hidden inside. I guess I’m what you would call a size queen and as the package finally revealed it’s hidden treasure I gasped again as I felt that monster cock in my hands, it was at least 9 inches and very thick, just what I needed to hit the spot.

His name wasn’t important; I don’t think we’d even exchanged those silly details when we’d met in the bar just 30 minutes earlier, but the attraction was instant and intense between us and neither of us had been able to take or eyes of the other. He was taller than me at around 6”2, dark, with cropped hair and very muscular, he came across as confident without being arrogant and it really was a case of our eyes meeting across a crowded room. He smiled and raised his beer in salute to me and I smiled back, blushing a little at the attention from the smiling hottie. My light complexion meant that even the slightest blush shone on me and I brushed my blond hair away from my face in a gesture that I suddenly felt was too overtly camp. I’m no screamer by any means but with my shoulder length blonde hair and slight but toned build I felt out of place in most gay bars, surrounded by muscle marys. I was startled from my daydream by looking back up and finding the hunk standing there next to me. He smiled that killer smile again and said, “Got a place?” I nodded and we headed together for the bar exit.

So here we were, in my apartment, I was lucky enough to live just minutes from the bar and I was now pushed against the hallway wall moaning gently as he nibbled his way gently down my neck, and playing with my left nipple through the fabric of my tight fitting t-shirt. I put up no resistance as he pulled my shirt up over my head, exposing my chest and allowing him to work his way down further and nibble my erect nipple. He shucked off the jeans and underwear from round his ankles and still suckling my hard nipple he began to unbuckle my belt and push down my trousers and underwear, allowing my own throbbing cock to burst free. He ran his hands up and down its length causing me to shudder slightly. He stopped what he was doing and stepped back from me, smiling and looking me up and down all the while, I blushed now, standing naked in my own hallway with this handsome stranger, finally now he broke the silence “Shall we move somewhere more comfortable” he said.

I didn’t need any other encouragement and took him by his hand and led him through to my bedroom down the darkened hallway. Once through the door he discarded his shirt revealing a big muscular chest with a light dusting of hair and then animal in him took over again, he pushed me hard, face down into the bed and parted my ass cheeks. This guy knew what he wanted and was taking no prisoners, I heard him spit onto his hand and felt him start to rub one finger along the hairy crack of my ass ……… I shuddered again, I was so hot by now that I wanted to scream at him to fuck me and fuck me hard. I felt my asshole pop as he slid his finger into me and began to work his saliva into me, I felt the finger pull out and heard him spit again, this time he began to work two fingers into me, “oh yeh baby, this is one hot ass, I can feel it sucking on my fingers, it’s just dying to feed on my big cock”.

A third finger went in and I wanted nothing more than that cock in me. I reached over to my nightstand and passed a condom back to him and picked up the little brown bottle of poppers that i kept there (hey i'm no angel - i love a poppered up fuck).

I started to sniff heavily on the poppers and within seconds my head was buzzing and I began to feel him slide into me, he was gentle at first and despite the poppers it hurt, as my ass resisted such a large intrusion. He’d stop momentarily and then I’d feel him start to slide more into me, until finally he was resting fully against my firm ass with that beautiful cock throbbing gently inside me. He stayed that way for a few minutes as if savouring the feeling of my tight warm ass wrapped around his meaty cock and then slowly pulled out partially and then pushed back into me and I moaned loudly as he grazed my prostate and really hit the spot. It wasn’t the easiest of fucks and I wished a little that he’d used more lube than just his spit, but nevertheless I was really starting to get into the rhythm arching my back and raising my ass to push back to meet him as he started to fuck me harder and slam his cock into my ass.

Then something fluttered past my shoulder and onto the bed, it was the unopened condom packet! The buzz from the poppers was gone then and I almost shouted, “Are you fucking me raw?” and tried to buck him off. “It’s the ONLY way to fuck pretty boy” he growled and pushed his full weight down on me pressing me to the bed and stepping up the pace of his fucking. Despite my best intentions I was now really get off on the fact that I was effectively being raped. He paused his fucking and reached over my shoulder and grabbed the bottle of poppers, first taking a hit himself and then forcing the bottle under my nose, “sniff” he barked at me.

Totally compliant now I took hold of the bottle myself and inhaled deeply into both nostrils, again after a few moments that buzz kicked in and my head began to spin and I now ached to be fucked by that big raw cock in my ass. I moaned gently and he laughed, “yeah, I’m gonna make a barebacking bitch out of you yet”. I didn’t say a word, I didn’t want to admit that I liked this out loud – I wasn’t ready to confess my new found desires either to myself or to him but I guess he’d taken my moaning as the signal to start again and he started again to fuck my ass HARD.

As the poppers really took effect I couldn’t imagine anything more important than getting every inch of that cock in me. His fucking was relentless now and he really slamming into my ass, pounding me so hard that I felt I was in danger of being forced through the mattress. He was still pounding away but leant forward now and started growling in my ear, “oh yeh pretty boy I am going to fill this tight little ass with cum”, “take it, you bitch”, “yeh c’mon, open that ass for my big cock” .... this dirty talk was making me so damn hard that there was now nothing more important that that cock inside me.

His pace and his breathing both quickened now and I knew it wouldn’t be long until he came; I was high on poppers and lost in the intense feeling of the fucking I was receiving but still I was filled with a mixture of dread and excitement at the thought of someone cumming inside me for the first time. He was panting heavily now and pounding my ass hard, with a final hard slam into me I could feel his cock pulsing as he blew what felt like a big load of cum deep into my guts and he yelled as he came, almost screaming into my ear, “take it bitch, take my hot toxic cum!”. With a final few stabs into my ass he fell on top of me, breathing heavily, Something amazing happened while he was fucking me, without even touching myself I had cum. My own orgasm had been intense, I’d never cum without jerking myself off before and yet here I was, laid stomach down with a pool of my own neg sperm soaking into my mattress, still with this hunky guy on top of me with my guts full of poz cum and his softening cock still inside me.

With a plop, his cock pulled out of my ass and he flopped over onto his back, I rolled over onto my side, revealing the cum underneath and he laughed, “I guess you enjoyed that after all”.

I smiled sheepishly and nodded, feeling alive at being released from the tyranny of condoms, I HAD enjoyed it and something inside had changed and I knew I’d definitely bareback again and soon.

“I have to ask you something” I said, unable to look him in the eye now. He placed a finger softly on my lips, the gesture intended to shush me, “yeh, I am poz”, he said. I sighed deeply, “I guess I expected to get it at some point but I never expected to do it so willingly” He smiled again, leant forward and kissed me gently, “you ready to go again and make sure you do convert?” I looked down and noticed he was hard again, and stroking his big tool. I only smiled and rolled over, raising my ass in the air again ……. And you know what, I was ready!

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 1

• 4 years later...
  • 6 years later...
  • 2 years later...