100% bottoms: when/how do you cum after night sauna/darkroom/anon sex?

hungry_hole

• 10 months later...
after I think i'm getting all the action i am going to get that night, I usually go find a hole to dump into.

It's so hot when bottoms become real horny tops, on the hunt for a hole where to stick their hard rod and dump their load in. Then, they can go home.

Usually hit the dark room, that way i can slide in any ass.

Dark rooms are perfect for bareback sex, both top and bottom and it's so hot for a top to breed just a hole, and for bottom to be bred by a cock, just a cock.

If they want a condom on me, i put one on, but sneak it off and stealth them. Good thing about the dark rooms the fact that they are dark, if you bottom in there, you should know that you will be bred.

I also see no problem when stealthing is done in dark rooms. If someone will be stealthing it will most likely be in a dark room.

If i cant find a willing hole,

It seems so crazy that when a bottom wants to fuck and breed a hole, he can't find one!

Toward the end of the night/party, when it's obvious I won't be getting any more fresh loads, I'll try to find a hot butt to leave my load in. Completely against wasting precious loads of cum! (ANY cum!!) It really all belongs in a hot hole!

Guest SBBOY

I usually can't come after I've been fucked lots. I go home and finger the cum out of my hole and into my mouth and J/O thinking about who it was that fucked me. I have cum a few times when a top has been fucking me

I don't usually CUM myself if I am at a Bareback party or the baths. I go to have fun and make it clear that I am there to please the Top man, and his choice as to Where he blows -- though ASS is ALWAYS Best. If he is quiet or verbal, some want to make out longer than others. I have a few regular buddies who ALWAYS Fuck me raw and are able to climax multiple times ... so I can get that FULL of CUM in my ass with just one guy or a group. If blind-folded or dark room, then there is NO IDEA who fucked me or walking the bookstores and glory-holes and wonder which guy just shot his load in my Ass. If sighted or a guy wants to BREED my hole, there HAS to be an attraction. Though a Hard STIFF Cock can sometimes be enough. Age/Race/Stats not incredibly important if you know what you are doing, we are both enjoying ourselves.... and we do it RAW.

I know in a group, not every guy that fucks me will actually CUM, but don't think I am going to the baths for just one fuck. I leave with a Wet, Sloppy and CUM FILLED Ass and go home and sleep very HAPPY!

IF I do fuck a guy -- He needs to have an ass that FEELS Great... a wet-USED Hole is the perfect place to dump my load.

When I still lived in Gran Canaria (Spain) there was a big chance at least one of the tops hit the right spot and I already shot a load in my jock when getting fucked. But usually jacked of again back home afterwards thinking about the night.

Now, back in NL, there are no saunas or backrooms anywhere close to where I live, so that is over, unless I travel to a big city.

As far as I'm concerned the only time I'm guaranteed to cum is when I'm masturbating. I'm 100% sub bottom and my pleasure cums from pleasing my top. That doesn't mean I don't enjoy cumming or that I don't cum while I'm being fucked or fisted however I prefer to be bred and enjoy the sensation of being dominated and fucked. My pleasure can come when I'm alone.

Normally TOTAL bottom pig ... every cock, every load wanted and taken .... no discussion, never any questions asked ... fuck me, use my ass any way you want.

Sometimes though, depending on what's happening, especially when the top is working my dick, my former top self will kick in and I'll mount the 1st available hole and fuck it hard. Not polite, not gentle ... fuck that ass and dump my load .. relieve the pressure.

An animal is an animal ....

All sub bottom here and have cum before when being used by groups of tops, which is great. It doesn't slow me down a bit, as I am more about servicing tops and actually enjoy that more, in the moment. But, usually, I'll hold off til I'm finished milking all their cocks before I cum. I like to go home, strip off, lay back and finger my hole...pulling some of their cum outta my hole and jacking my cock with it til I shoot.