Are you a “pig”?

ErosWired

I'll say that walking around in the normal world, I'm an introvert, you'd never know that I have the sexual inclinations I do. But once my clothes come off... it's like flipping a switch. No clothes equals no inhibitions. Hell, I go through the normal day wearing clothes and think very little about sex, but just taking the clothes off for a shower and I have to "play" for a bit.

It's like I tell guys, once I walk through the door, anything goes and they are in charge. So once the clothes come off, I turn into a total pig and will do anything that comes up. A guy could have his cock out and while clothed I'll consider whether or not to suck it, if I am naked there is no thought or hesitation and I am on my knees sucking him hard so he can plow me.

• Piggy 2

100% Agree with @ErosWired on all points. I was happy to see this thread as I was wondering if "cumdumps" also have to be "pigs". And again, I find myself wondering WHY we feel the need to put labels on stuff all the time.

Is it so that companies can sell us "piggy" branded merchandise?

I appreciate that a lot of what drives my behaviour is animal and carnal at it's foundation, but that does NOT mean I roll around in the mud and embrace the character of a pig.

So, no - I am not a PIG and would encourage we move away from using labels. Just enjoy the sex.

• Confused 1

tl:dr; this might be a little off topic, since I ended up rambling a bit about pigs rather than posting an answer. I’m leaving it because maybe it’s interesting. And maybe it’s not. 🤷‍♀️ 

I’m not sure how pigs got the bad rap to begin with.

Pigs aren’t stupid animals. They are actually smart, nice, clean animals.

They roll in the mud to stay cool because they don’t sweat the way we do, and they know that mud will keep them from overheating. Some farmers use sprinklers instead of mud, but the water in mud simply evaporates slower, which makes it a more effective choice.

They use it as sunscreen; a dry layer of mud protects their light skin, which is very susceptible to sunburn. It also protects them from insects and parasites that tend to gather around farming areas because of the prevalence of food. Their sensitive skin makes an easy target for these pests otherwise.

It’s been suggested that rolling around is also a sign of well-being, similar to how elephants play in the water. 

And all of this mud play doesn’t make them dirty animals. On the contrary, pigs do things like actively maintain their bathroom areas as far as possible from the areas where they eat, drink, and sleep.

Pigs will even housebreak themselves, if you keep one in the house. Have you ever had a dog or cat do that? They’re actually cleaner than those animals (and I am a dog lover, so don’t get me wrong). 

It’s been a community term for a long time now, and pigs have been seen as dirty for way longer, so I don’t think I’m going to change anything. But even just reading others’ posts and seeing the broad interpretation of those three letters, maybe we do need to be a little more descriptive with ourselves.

IMHO, labeling has never done anyone any favors.

- Di ❤️

The 🐷 means to me I will get naked and fuck regardless of the consequences= loss of good health, loss of job, loss of relationships, loss of money, loss of safe housing, or acquire legal charges. I don't fuckin care. I want to get off right now with you. My kinda pigs. XOX

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

This thread considers only one definition of "pig" that of the farm animal which is considered to be a dirty filthy animal. Actually pigs are not necessarily dirty animals. They can be quite clean but will roll around in mud or muddy water in order to stay cool. They do consume however all sorts of dirt and filth including eating flesh and their own (and other's) shit. While I ceertainly would not go as far as to eat human flesh and I am not into scatology I am as a consumer of cum, piss, spit and sweat similar to the pig that way. Another definition in our culture of the word pig is greed and as one who can go from man to man consuming or taking all they can give me in the way of sexual attention and gratification, I fit that definition as well. As many men as possible and as much of their piss, cum and sweat and spit as possible in both my holes. Now that quarantine is over and I am let out of my "pen" I intend to spend the rest of the year getting piggier in terms of animal behavior and greed as possible. OINK! 🐷

image.png

• Piggy 3

I was asked what my definition of a "pig" was recently and I really had to think about it.  My take is its active, aggressive sex that works up a sweat and can be described as genuinely FUN as opposed to just hot/erotic/kinky etc.  Pig sex to me means afterwards you have the same feeling as if you pleasantly overate a fantastic meal; happy, fulfilled, and sleepy 🙂

I'm not even sure that everyone defines the word pig the same, so it would be hard to say if I am or if I'm not, but I can say that in my whole life of having sex, I've never been called a pig, but I've had a lot of guys tell me that I'm pretty nasty or that I have a dirty mind when it comes to sex.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/17/2021 at 1:50 PM, FunCheerSlut said:

Is it so that companies can sell us "piggy" branded merchandise?

This is an interesting point - among those who think of themselves as ‘pigs’, how many would actually be willing (or eager) to walk around in public wearing attire that labels them as such? I’ve never, to be honest, understood why some men would choose to put on a T-shirt with a not-so-dubtle lewd sexual reference to his penis and walk down the public street. Wearing suggestive articles at a venue is altogether different, though I don’t really do it myself - being naked is about as suggestive as I get. (I’m not subtle about these things.)

• Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/17/2021 at 9:45 PM, sleazyskank said:

Definitely a pig!! Prefer sex dirty, nasty, filthy, twisted, and depraved. The filthier, the better.

Absolutely so fucking true.

I love feeling dirty dna and std’s from really toxic pigs getting dumped deep in my guts and then getting all mixed up and absorbed, all without caring how nasty and bugged up/diseased ridden they could be.

so sick and twisted and craving eventually getting so totally fucked up I will end up full blown with aids.

I want it so bad, hopefully wasted, pale and obvious to others how diseased and completely riddled with aids I am

I lay on my back, look straight into their eyes whilst kissing them and beging for their dirty load

Tops love it.