POLL: Can YOU get HIM to go BARE when he wants SAFE SEX/ CONDOMS???

Guest Saturn1

POLL: Can YOU get HIM to go BARE when he wants SAFE SEX/ CONDOMS???  

249 members have voted

1. 1. POLL: Can YOU get HIM to go BARE when he wants SAFE SEX/ CONDOMS???

• YES!!! I can ALWAYS get a Guy to go BARE because BARE IS BEST!!! YAY!!!
    • MOST OF THE TIME!!! I can get a Guy into Safe Sex/ Condoms to go BARE but some Guys just won't!!!
    • SOMETIMES. Damn, SO MANY Guys want Safe Sex/ Condoms but I can get a Guy to go BARE sometimes...
    • NO!!! FUCK, when a Guy wants Safe Sex/ Condoms, he WILL NOT go BARE at all!!! BOO!!!
  2. 2. Age Range

• 18-21
    • 22-25
    • 26-30
    • 31-40
    • 41-50
    • 51-60
    • 61+

Guest Upstateguy518

Most don't even bother with a condom unless I ask, Even if they say "safe only". Especially bottoms. Even if they ask if I can put on a condom, I normally end up getting them so worked up that they completely forget about it and just want my cock inside them.

Guest Memphian
On 4/1/2019 at 11:10 PM, Bearbarenyc said:

I have not put a condom on my cock in over 10 years. If a bottom wants my cock, he takes it bare or not at all. Usually when they see my dick, and especially when the taste it, they beg for me to fuck them raw and fill them with my load. Plus, I love nothing more than the taste of man butt and so I always really deep rim a guy to bring out the true pig bottom in him. When you get a bottom to the place where his eyes are glazed over and he’s squirming and moaning from your tongue in his hole, you can always claim it raw. 

That was me when I used to ask for condoms. If a guy rimmed me I would get in heat and let him go in raw. 

On 5/6/2019 at 12:31 PM, rawmonster said:

5 of the guys I know want to use condoms, 2 of them stealth me I just let it happen because it gives them a buzz thinking they done something without me knowing. but all the time I've caught them on a hidden camera it gives me a thrill watching them take the condom off then start fucking again. 

Oh man... this made me chuckle out loud.  LOTS goin' on here.  The TOP is stealthing the bottom.  The BOTTOM is filming with a hidden camera.  I love it.  this made me smile!  Thanks for that.... sounds like 'everybody' is getting a thrill in Bristol!! Cheers mate

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...
Guest CuriousDallas
On 3/31/2019 at 5:21 PM, DannyBoyCMH said:

I answered this on another post, but I can always get guys to cum without condoms, even if they insisted.  Just wait until they get so worked up that there is no turning back, then let them know you won't continue unless they take it off.  They want to nut at this point, however they can.  So... they do it bare.  That has worked for me.  Might not be the same with other guys though.

Damn...good one and I need to try that. I usually pass up guys who wanna wrap to fuck me or me to fuck them.

I seldom run into this problem. Most of the guys I've played with in recent years - if not all - are barebackers. But every once in a while, I get the one oddball who requests it. I used to be a condom Nazi, and when I was hooking, I would certainly use them. So when the question comes up, I don't shame him for it or try to reverse his thinking. I can understand where he's coming from because I've been there before. Sure, it's more fun to not use condoms, but I've found that once someone has made up their mind how they will have sex, it's really damn hard to change that. So I concede and agree with them that it's for their peace of mind as well as mine, and we can have a good time together. If nothing else, at the end they get a little souvenir (a used condom full of cum) if they want it.

But as I said, this seldom happens, and I usually end up breeding the guy.

• Like 1

usually but that's cause I'm sexy as fuck so guys really wanna fuck me. so when guys really wanna fuck you they are willing to do whatever it takes. thats how safesex gays get guys to wear condoms or let them wear one so us bareback only cumdumps do the opposite. I feel for a condom just like the safe sex boys but if I feel one I pull it off and if I dont feel one I guide their raw cock to my sloppy fuckhole so they can breed me like a whore

• Like 2

• 7 months later...

I tell my whores they are NEVER ALLOWED to get fucked with a condom. lf a guy wants to fuck you with one pull it off or tell them you're allergic. lf a slut is hot most men will fuck it raw anyways.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Faggotuser said:

I tell my whores they are NEVER ALLOWED to get fucked with a condom. lf a guy wants to fuck you with one pull it off or tell them you're allergic. lf a slut is hot most men will fuck it raw anyways.

usually been backwards with me telling them to put it on..

but most of them just ripped it up until it broke, pulled it off and shoved in with me unknowing or blindfolded or tied up.. 

so i tell them now just fuck me or rape me bare

Its rare these days (pre-lockdown that is) that I find either tops or bottoms mention condoms much less negotiate their use. However, when they’re mentioned on a chat on an app I tell them I’m on PrEP. In person if condoms are raised again I tell them I’m ok with bare and remind them on PrEP. Very occasionally I’ve had someone ask what PrEP is though not recently. I don’t stealth and if condoms are expected I’ll wear them although I have sometimes asked to go raw part way through along session, occasionally that’s worked. I respect other guys’ choices though I’ve done my bit to introduce a few guys to bareback.

• Like 1

Tip: I let the condom guy watch my bareback videos. When they start seeing those creampie vids, they get wild and ask to make a bareback video with you.

When in a group and a guy wants to play safe, I let him watch while others fuck me raw. It sometimes does the trick --- they take off their condoms themselves. I don't have to ask.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Rubberbanned said:

Tip: I let the condom guy watch my bareback videos. When they start seeing those creampie vids, they get wild and ask to make a bareback video with you.

When in a group and a guy wants to play safe, I let him watch while others fuck me raw. It sometimes does the trick --- they take off their condoms themselves. I don't have to ask.

Everytime I take a BB vid I add it to my scruff album, just added one where I fucked my bud and got a perfect shot of him cumming, followed by a shot up his hole at my cum leaking out. After that got hit up by a guy with profile that says he only uses condoms, told me he wanted to fuck around like in the video. Love the results I get with that

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

10 hours ago, bbinbpark said:

Everytime I take a BB vid I add it to my scruff album, just added one where I fucked my bud and got a perfect shot of him cumming, followed by a shot up his hole at my cum leaking out. After that got hit up by a guy with profile that says he only uses condoms, told me he wanted to fuck around like in the video. Love the results I get with that

Glad it works for you, too!