Finding a loadfather...

blackrobe

I've been on PrEP for a while and decided it was time to get my baptismal breeding. Yeah, over 50 and I'd never had my arse loaded. I'd been looking around for a man to be my loadfather and found a guy I thought would do me proud. A bearded, bearish, and hung man with a cock that stays hard through three or four loads and what seemed like an undiagnosed case of hyperspermia.   We set our meeting up a few days in advance and he didn't know he would be giving me my first bare loads.

I checked in with him early on the day and found he'd injured himself and hadn't slept the previous night from the pain. I suggested we might want to reschedule if he didn't feel up to it, but he said we could meet as planned if I could just arrive a little later. Fair enough. I did my prep and checked my messages just before leaving on the 30 minute journey to his place. He sent me a text saying we needed to reschedule after all. Totally understandable, but after such a long wait there would be no baptism today... Fuck that. 

I went up to BBRT and looked to see who was around. I'd only joined a week earlier and noticed someone I'd emailed previously was online. He'd already made it clear he thought I needed to be bred.  He's another big-bearded and big-bodied bear with a love of serial ass breeding in different positions. It was early afternoon by this time. Could I come at 4pm when he finished work? Damn, I needed to be home around 5pm and he lived a little over an hour away. Then he offered to step out of work to breed me earlier in the afternoon. That's more like it.

I gave him an ETA and got on the road, hoping the prep I'd done would be good by the time I arrived. I was a long drive in heavy rain and tire spray, but I arrive at his house in good time. The door was unlocked and he was upstairs in the master bedroom, laying on his back naked and waving his cock carelessly from the king bed as I walked in. A close cropped head, ginger beard and body hair, and a pair of large nipples on his furry chest. I needed one in my mouth before I thought of undressing. A set of appreciative "hello" and "touch me" noises and then I had too many clothes on.

After undressing I climbed on to the high bed to lick and suck his nipples some more until it was clear his cock needed urgent attention. Uncut with the almost completely retracted foreskin crowning it's slender tip like a circlet, it thickened into a torpedo like shape. Focus on his knob, foreskin rolling away, shaft thickening suction with my eyes on his showed when he was ready. His eyes breaking contact with mine and rolling back into his head, his hands working his thick sensitive nipples as blood pulsed into his thickening cock. Soon both hands were holding my head as I took him to the root and held him there for 20-30 seconds at a time, massaging the underside of his shaft with my tongue while his knob rested in my throat.

Suddenly he was moving me into the leg glider position, he slid into the gap between my outstretched leg behind me and the one tucked up next to me, exposing my hole and raising it for him to mount. He rested his knob in the hollow of my ass and drooled his saliva onto the place we met. Then he gripped my shoulder with one hand and pulled me back onto him as he moved forward breaching both inner and outer rings. It hurt, but I breathed and forced myself to relax and wait for the spit to ease the way. Impatient, he lunged forward and got the thickest part of his cock inside me, but I said I'd need lube in my hole to take him fully at that angle.

Reaching for the lube, I heard him coat his cock and then felt him trickle a lazy rope of it above and onto my hole. Then in less than a three count, he went from resting in a pool of lube, to being wholly inside me with his balls pulled tight against me. I don't remember the sound I made, but it was one part surprise and one part belated satisfaction. Then he started fucking me with fast full strokes from where he was almost too deep in my guts to bear, to where his knob was only just inside me. My body was shifted forward with every thrust and after a few minutes of diligent fucking I felt him tighten and swell in me.  His rhythm became more urgent and, with deep growling and grunting right next to my ear, his cock spasmed jetting his hot silky cum inside me and washing my unloaded past away. He stayed suspended above my arched back for a minute or so, his body wracked with aftershocks and his cock continuing to pulse cum into me and making my hole throb in sympathy. I turned my head slightly and breathed "Congratulations."  "For what?" he asked. "For being the first man to breed me. You're my loadfather," I replied rotating my ass up to take him a little deeper. "Really?" he said. "Mmm-Hmm" I said nodding.

I asked him to stay inside me as long as he could, but he rolled back on his heels and lay back on the bed, breathing heavily and seeming a little poleaxed. Holding his seed tight inside me, I maneuvered myself so I could lick our juices from his shrinking cock, gently getting my tongue between the foreskin and his knob to clean and polish it. A whispered "Sooo sensitive" encouraged me to slow down and focus on the outside of his foreskin. Soon he was thickening and lengthening into my mouth until his knob reached the hollow in my throat again.

"On your back," he directed briskly. I flipped onto my back and he walked himself up between my legs, pushing them back over my head and tucked in close to my ears in much less time that you took to read it. Once he had me in the modified deep impact position he pushed his freshly hard cock into my wet hole a second time, once seated there, he put my ankles in a vice-like grip and pushed my legs back until I was folded in half on my back and my hole rose up to swallow him. Once he had me immobilized and impaled, he leant his weight forward on his arms and on his hips and started pounding into me in a way that told me I'd been lucky to get a warm up. Suddenly I remembered he was 260lbs.

Framed and supported by my legs on either side, I could see his whole body was fucking down into me with more energy and urgency than the first time. Grunting and breathing heavily, it seemed like I was suddenly more open when his cock dropped into a new, deeper place. Swearing and fucking down into me more urgently, he thickened in me again and growled out a second load seeming to pull my legs apart slightly to change the sensation for him. Then, without slowing at all, he kept fucking into me with increasing effort. After a few more minutes he groaned and his cock jumped and pulsed in me again. Once he had finished cumming, he lay back struggling to get his breath. 

He had to go back to work and jump on a call downstairs so I cleaned up, drank some water, dressed and went downstairs to say my goodbyes. As I left I felt the slippery wetness of his three loads slick inside me walking to the car. As I opened the car door a saying jumped into my mind - "You don't get bred by the cock you want, you get bred by the cock you have." Settling my loaded ass a little gingerly into the seat, I smiled to myself and thought, "Isn't that the truth..."

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1