“Need to extend your room?” Javier smiled at me. The hot little Latino had been working the counter at Club Z for about two years, and knew I was a frequent flyer. “Am I that predictable?” “I saw that blond tweeker pulling them in upstairs. I figured you’d probably hang around to see what comes out,” he grinned. “Last time you were here, we had a deal…. you still interested? 10 bucks a bag?” “You know it.” “I started collecting ‘em when you checked in….just in case.” He stepped into the laundry room and returned with a chrome dog dish, containing six knotted condoms, full of thick white cock snot and covered in stray pubic hairs and ass slime. They looked like massive albino banana slugs involved in a cluster fuck. “I only count five. That one’s used, but not really full.” “Tell ya what? You buy ‘em all, and I’ll fill the sixth one myself.” “Installation included in the 60?” I asked. “Hey Dave,” he yelled to someone in the back. “I’m taking 15.”

As I followed him to his favorite storage closet, I handed him the lambskin rubber Psycho Mike had given when I left him upstairs with Tweeker Timmy. “Will you stuff this in there while you’re at it.” “Dios Mio! What kind of fucker filled that thing? It looks like there’s a cup of spunk in there.” “It’s all from one milking,” I told him. “Bullshit! I never met a guy who could shoot that much.” “He’s…. a…. more of a monster than a man,” I said with a smile. Before hitting the counter, I had stopped by Timmy’s locker and retrieved his stash from where he had hidden it in his sock. Out of courtesy for the kid, I’d split the bag in to two matching parcels, so he wouldn’t finish it all in one snort. There was a hell of a lot of Tina in the one zipped bag. “You want a line?” I offered my assistant. “Si papi!” I passed along a bump to my buddy and then poured about half the powder from the smaller bag into Mike’s monster condom, before retying it. “This one’s got to go in last. We’ll pop it once its inside,” I instructed. Locking the closet door, he dropped his shorts down around his tennis shoes before stepping out of them. Javier little brown dickhead was covered in skin, but I was much more interested in his sweet round bubble butt. Laying on my back on the grungy janitorial floor, I wiggled my ass up against the wall giving him full access to my fuck-hole as he squatted down on my face. He started fingering my slimy ass-ring as I began tonguing his butt.

Lost in the smell of garlic, green chilies and buttjuice, time became meaningless. He poked and pulled on my pliable sphincter as I French kissed his tight little ring. The scumbags he’ couldn’t untie, he simply nipped of the tip with his teeth before massaging the leaking baggies into my guts. After spending so long sucking on Timmy’s dripping dilated cunt, the brown hair on my lips made a nice change. Getting my tongue up into his gooey mucus membrane took a little while. Sealing my lips around his tight hole, I sucked his pucker until it began to pout, then I’d push my taste buds deep into his colon, sodomizing him repeatedly with my mouth and nose. It wasn’t until his hairy little ring began to loosen and then clamp, loosen and clamp, that I realized he was beating off as I ate him out. Suddenly he groaned and shuddered, rubbing the whole weight of his body down on my gaping mouth and nose. Looking down at me between his legs, he held the freshly filled rubber with two fingers, and asked if it was full enough. He didn’t wait for a reply before pushing the warm fuck-sock inside my hungry crack. Finally he told me to open wide, as I felt him push the biggest bag into my butt. For just a split second I thought I felt his lips on my own asshole, as hit bit the reservoir off the last scumbag tucked up my butt. Suddenly, he gave may ass cheek a quick, sharp slap and said, “Tighten up, Esse! It’s a long climb up those stairs.”

Even as he stood up to let me stand, I could feel my head begin to swim. Despite all the dildo pounding earlier on, my ass reacted to the chemicals leaking from the last torn condom he’d stuffed into me. I didn’t need to thank him, and I couldn’t if I tried as my language skills were giving away to wave after wave of pure, unadulterated lust. How long it took me to waddle up stairs with my ass clamped shut, I have no idea. My key opened the door and I was accosted by the smell, even before my eyes could adjust to the hazy light. My heart raced and my head spun from all of the chemical coursing through my brain, pounding in my blood, making it hard to focus on the bizarre tableau before me. Tweeker Timmy lay on his back wedged between Bear 1 and Bear 2 as they double fucked his little ass. Attached to his face was a piss gag with a funnel, and Psycho Mike sat above him on his rim stool, talking on his goddamn cell phone. Under the suspended toilet seat, Bear 2 held Timmy’s head in place below Master Mike's exposed ass, growling obscenities into the struggling kid’s ear.

It took me a moment to realize that, although Bear 1 was plugged into the kid, instead of pounding the punk’s pucker, he too was chatting on another fucking phone. Between the stink and the fucking techno-culture, I almost turned around and walked out of the room. “It’s about fucking time,” Psycho Mike said, standing up and stepping over the boy and the bear, adding “The kid drank all six beers and now I’m a little fucked up, too,” he said rubbing his big, bloated belly. “Take the gag off,” I told Bear 2, who laid on his back, holding the kid on his belly. “I think the boy has earned his treat.” “Yeah that’s right, we’ll need the donkey and both of the horses,” Bear 1 said into his phone, “Sure, you can call Ted. Give us about two hours…. Hell yeah, you can video tape it….he wants to send a copy to his folks for father’s day…..Seriously, he asked us to…..sure, but if you sell, it we want a cut for providing the talent….” “How much longer will you be using It for?” Master Mike asked.

“I don’t know….30 minu…Jesus Mother Fucking Christ!” That’s when I saw it. The kid’s disco dick was over and his monster had returned. Even with his ass turned up so that both the Bears could fit inside his ass, the skinny blonde’s tightly bound cock reached past his bellybutton. I knew it had been inside me, but I never imagined it was so long. Maybe the rawhide stings wrapped around it, biting into the skin, had something to do with it. “He owes me a load,” I said amending my time estimate, asking “Why, what are you fuckers planning?” “When we unplugged his sewer hole, he started going on and on about “Barnyard romance” and it just so happens my buddies here have a farm, half way to Tacoma. Wanna join the party?” My head spun. The speed soaking into my ass walls made it impossible to focus. The boy’s dripping monster-meat hypnotized me. My bowels burned. The giant cum slugs wiggled and writhed inside my itchy, manhole, lining my guts with their gooey slime trails. Slowly the stink transformed into nature’s musky perfume.

“There’s some dick-on-a-stick, if you want it?” Mike pointed to the full hypodermic sitting between my used, greasy butt-toys and a couple empty beer cans. “I reloaded it when these freaks were done.” “Did you all use it,” I asked, suddenly thinking about getting my dick back. “I don’t need that shit, but the bears sure like it. Want me to stick you?” Mike with a needle was a dangerous idea, but the Kaverject whispered how much it needed to be in me. “Let me give the boy his treat. You can do me while I’m on the rim seat.” My mind returned to my mission. “Okay son, how many loads have you taken for Daddy?”

Looking up at me with big puppy dog eyes from inside the recently vacated toilet seat, Tweeker Timmy almost shouted, “Twelve!” “Good job, son. I guess you’ve earned it.” He struggled to get up out of the bear trap, but I told him to stay put. “A buddy down stair shoved TEN full, used rubbers up my ass. Your stash is in one of them, and I’m not gonna let you use you fingers to get them out” I said as I stepped over to where the boy and the bear could look up at me from under the rimseat. “My whole stash?!?” he whined. “Stashed in my hole. If you want it, then you’ll just have to eat it out of me, pussy boy.” The conversation ended with me sitting down on the warms suspended toilet seat. “Count them out as you go. I expect you to show me them before you swallow ‘em.”

The starving boy’s mouth attached to my sphincter, before I could even get balanced. The big bear gave a low yummy growel. “Eat up, Cumdump” he snarled into the little junkies' ear. Mike smiled as he brought the point, and reached through my spread legs for my drug-withered weenie. This is the sort of thing that got Psycho Mike off, plunging a needle used by three guys into another guy’s stump. The rational part of my brain had been burned away by the amphetamine fire. All I wanted was wood, so I let him do me. “ONE!” The boy shouted, before the Bear snarled, “Swallow it." I didn’t bother to look down as the base of my dick suddenly exploded. Mike stepped away and I allowed myself to focus on the feeling of the kid's lips, suckling my most private prize. He started retching, but Mike just looked at me and said “He does that.” “….So nasty…” the kid whimpered, and the bear below him inquired if it was one of Mike’s. “Yup.” “Get used to it, shit for brains,” he said to Timmy, adding "That’s how you gob is gonna taste for the next 24 hours. Now Kiss it. Kiss It. Don’t get all piggy, yet. Kiss it like you’re gonna kiss my sister. Real sweet. Right on the lips. Just like it’s your first time. Kiss his hole real nice now. Okay now give him a little French kiss. Just slip your tongue in there a little…. That’s it.”

The kid already new how to suck ass real well, but the coaching helped ad to the atmosphere. His tongue found another surprise in my rectum, and he began wiggling fiercely, trying the loosen my grip. “Oh look at that, it looks like you’ve got two there.” Glancing over at the mirror beside where I sat, I could see the fat white tips of two partially full cum bags hanging out of my dripping asslips, like thick globs of spunk frozen in time. “Milk on em, boy. Don’t pull ‘em out yet. Just chew the tips off.”

Now that his mouth was filled with liquid crystal, I though he’d start loosing it but, he could still manage a little oral control and was rewarded with the rewarmed jizz that dripped on to his taste buds. “Show Daddy,” the Bear commanded. Pulling my cock and balls aside I looked into the kid’s shiny toilet hole. “Eat em both, Son,” and a split second later I felt the latex worms sucked out of me with a slick pop, followed by the sound of him chewing. Bear 1 grinned from where he knelt across from me, his fire plug prick still jammed in the boy’s over stretched cunt. “I gotta piss like a race horse,” he snarled, “but I don’t want to sour the kid’s implantation.” I responded “Hold on to it a second there, bud. You can rinse me out when I’m done here,” thinking to myself So the kid had been telling people what a foul deviant fuck his father was, huh? Baring down, I tried to push out a good, sloppy fart over the boy’s probing lips and nose, and Tweeker Timmy went nuts. Like a little kid licking a bowl of frosting, he tried to stuff his whole fucking face up my butt, and by pushing down, I made room for his mouth, nose and chin, up in my guts. Another good deep grunt was all it took, and the kid’s whole face fit up inside my ass-mask. I swear I could feel his nostrils snorting the lining of my rectum.

A second later, scum bags 4, 5 and 6 sloshed from my insides into his, but the pressure of squeezing them out took its toll. “Show daddy what you found,” I commanded, and the boy responded by opening his mouth and rolling the used sperm bags around for me to see. Stuffing my swelling dick in his mouth, I started pissing right away. He coughed and choked and swallowed as fast as he could. Wrapping his slimy lips around my cock head, he began drinking, and to my amazement, he was actually sucking the urine straight from my bladder with all the force in his body. It couldn’t last. The drugs in my dick started boning me up, making it too hard to piss or even keep my baby-breeder pointed down at such a sharp angle. “Starting fingering my hole,” I told the Bear below me, and he gladly accepted. His furry fingers pushed into my ass, and then he shoved them in the kid’s mouth. Again, he shoved four fingers up my butt and wiggled them in my gut-slime, before smearing them all over my boys’ face, spending extra time pushing his slimy fingers up into the kid’s crusty nostrils. Mike, who’d been packing up his gear, stepped over to me with two more huge lambskin rubbers, as full as the first one he’d given me at the door. “Here’s an extra,” he said, “I thought I’d save it for myself, but I guess the kid will be milking it straight from the source in a couple hours.”

Having promised the kid 10 cum sacks, I’d felt a little bad knowing there were only 6 for him to find, but the extra rubber inspired me. Setting one on the table next to my dildos and cunt-plugs, I untied the knot on the other, and looked down past my rock hard fuck pole to the grimy, grinning sickos below me. “Hey, Man-Bear-Pig,” I said catching the big dudes eye. “Stuff this as far up into my belly as you can reach.” His fingernails felt fine when he was digging around earlier so I wasn’t too worried as he squeezed the mouth of the massive jizz bag tightly between his thumb and first two forefingers, making the proper homosexual fist. Mike used the Joyrider brand rim seat, which features a toilet seat suspended by four springs, allowing for more bounce and control, as I sat up slightly, letting Bear 2 reached through the seat. After the dildo ramming I’d given myself earlier followed by one of the best rim jobs of my life, my hungry hole didn’t need lubing or coaxing. Sitting down on the big hairy hand, I worked my slick ass lips around his thick knuckles, then his thumb, and with one serious push, down around his wrist. Fireworks, gut searing fireworks. Even with my swollen prostate, his hand felt like it was built to fit in my bowels. And as I grunted and squirmed further down, the farther up into my stomach he reached.

At some point, I stopped to breath in and adjust, and that’s when I felt him squeeze the overflowing scumbag in his hand. The extra juice was all I needed, and my intoxicated fuck hungry twat went insane, trying to swallow his entire sweaty, tattooed arm. Wringing out the deformed and bloated prophylactic with his thick fist, the big bad Bear massaged nature’s perfect steroid all over my intestinal lining, pure all natural testosterone mainlining into my blood stream. Rage and Lust pushed me up and own, rage and lust with each squish, squish, squish of my swollen ass lips on his hairy forearm. The sharp taste, bitter but something savory underneath, filled my mouth, the back of my nose and my throat. I road my prostate hard against his wrist, lost in the depraved fantasy of what was going to happen to the kid over the next 24 hours. Squish, slosh, grunt, squish, slosh. Riding up and down on the horse shaped appendage, listening him grunt at the kid, “That’s it slick up my wrist, lick that animal juice off my arm, buddy. That’s what your little cunt’s going to look, all stretched out like that real soon, Breeder boy. How’s that ass soup taste?"

Master Mike had double dosed me, the son of a bitch. Weight and gravity normally did a good job of keeping my dripping prick sloping toward the ground, but the angry red fuck salami pointing out at 95 degree angle ached something fierce. The kid could only mumble and all I could do was grown. Cock sauce is the only kind of lube, and Mike’s beasts made the best semen in town. The kid didn’t know what he was licking, but I sure did, and it made my fuck hole ravenous. But I was going too far, too fast. My prostate was on the verge of detonations. Looking over at Bear #1, I stood-up, asked at the same time “You mind if I slip in there?” As I reached full height, a flood of goop splashed out of my ass along with the big bear’s fist, washing over the faces beneath me in a dense wave of gut warmed cock sauce and ass goo. And back into the kid’s mouth went the bear's slick fist, followed by his tongue and nose. They shared deep, slimy kisses as the Bear with the fat dick slid out of the boy, allowing me to pound my rock hard cunt-wrecker in alongside his friends. The change startled the boy. My dick was too long and too hard to be happy with his rectum alone, and following the other fucker's bumpy shaft. I pushed past his second sphincter into the twisting boy’s lower intestine. All his coughing and struggling wouldn’t stop me, and my buddy Bear held his gross, slimy mitt over the kid’s mouth while Tweeker Timmy screamed into his cum-covered palm. “You fucking WHORE,” I cursed, adding "You stupid, demented cum dump. Letting all theses mean men take your little cunt, spunk for brains? You let all these dirty fuckers Tag your twat, when YOU KNOW your hole belongs to Daddy!”

The kid thrashed under the onslaught, inspiring the other dude to start grinding deeper still, slapping his balls against mine, as we threw the meanest fuck possible into the struggling junkie youth. “Daddy’s dirty, little Spermbank,” I repeated over and over, my mind lost in the sickest imagining of how I would have raised Timmy if he were mine, and the shit that Psycho Mike and the farm Bears were going to put him through in a few short hours. “He’s ours! Now, you sick bastard,” the ooze covered bear roared, pounding his rock hard cum gun against mine with each syllable he bellowed. “What kind of fifthly, sick, fucking pig brings his little boy to a sleazy fucking bathhouse to suck the seed out of nameless strangers? We knocked him up! He’s ours now. His insides are festering with our lethal demon seed. You gave up your right to this cunt when you pulled your dick out of him!"

We waged war in his hot clenching oven, digging in deeper, trying to take more ground, carving our filthy signatures on his cave walls- his sloppy, over stuffed, cum covered walls. “Shut Up,” roared the Bear to the bo, "You think this is rough, you fucked up little bitch? This ain’t shit next to the meat that’s going to get stuffed up inside you when we get you to the farm. Cry all you want now, because I’m expecting you to take it like a man with the big horsies start riding you.” I giggled, and the Bear snarled at me, “You sick degenerate….” Timmy’s eyes rolled in his Head. Heart attach or seizure, it didn't matter to me. I had my second wind, and I was going to decorate the kid's bowels with some more of my fatherly nut-slime. His little body trembled and shook as we sword-fought inside his body, the other guy's hairy, veiny shaft working like a piston against my own.

“Make room for a billion little brothers,” I shouted before I let loose, with thick rope after rope of vile, charged cock snot. The last load of the night, the copious dense cock-sludge that had collected at the bottom of my balls, blowing into my baby, big gobs of jizz as thick as chewing gum, exploding against another man’s dick a he pounded it further and further into my son’s convulsing innards. Even his little bowels craved the taste of his father’s incestuous seed. The thug beside me mashed my gunk into his own, smearing my DNA all together with his, in a sick and twisted experiment in eugenics. Slapping the boy, the Bear ordered, “Thank Daddy for his seed. Tell him why you were born." Little Tweeker was crying (and/or hyperventilating). “Thank you Poppa….Thank…." Suddenly someone shoved a fist in my unsuspecting twat…no….not a fist. Bear # 1 dropped his hairy belly on my back and stuffed his fireplug fuck knot, up into my colon. “I said,” he grrrrrrrroweled “….I gotta piss like a race horse….” And so he did.

My mind couldn’t tell you what the Bears had been taking. The mucus membrane in my ass was so saturated and abused, all it could do was drink and expand. Swallowing the fire-hose straight down as it erupted inside me. “He’s our BreederBoy now,” snarled the my new Gut Master, “our sister’s ov-U-latin’ in two weeks and keeps askin’ us to bring her a pretty little sperm donor. We’re gonna pump Timmy here full o’ Zink and B6, and he’s gonna bang her cervix blind, for four days, none stop. Timmy here’s promised us triplets. He’s gonna breed us a whole bunch of little of nephews with big dicks like their daddy, and they’ll all be pre-fucked up and ready for rollin’!” The Kaverject and Padingtons humping dick kept me from getting soft or relaxing enough inside the kid to fill him with my own warm piss enema, as my lower intestines quickly filled with the urine of the beast on my back. “He’s gonna make us batches of puppies to play with,” his voice echoing in the back of my poached brain. Breathing through my nose, I tried to make room, to rearrange my inside for the filthy waste that was filling me, passing into my blood. There was a moment of silence. Pure, perfect Zen light….how long it lasted I can’t say. My inner ears were numb. My nose deaf. My skin sparking with sheer electricity. The cock yanked out and a plug slammed in. “Are we done?” Bear 2 asked Master Mike. “The car will be here in twenty minutes,” my mentor offered. Shocked by the sound of my own voice, I grunted. “Timmy owes me a load. You can’t take my boy, until he pays his daddy back for his first unfinished fuck.” “Where do you want it?” Mike asked. “In the sling…, but grab me a plug, first.” Reaching for the first cunt-cork on the table, Padington used the same slick plug I’d stuffed into Timmy earlier on for the very same purpose. This time the Bears lifted me. "But first, I got some thing for my boy…..” Neither Timmy nor I could stand very well. He’d been on his back for hours and, I had to concentrate on clamping down on the twat-stopper, holding back the gallon of bear piss, squishing around in my belly. Balancing one hand on the dildo table, I retrieved the last of Psycho Mike’s super-sized sperm samples. “Do you know where these come from, Son?” The fucked-up kid stared blankly at me, still trying to find his sea legs. “Here,” I grabbed my mega plug from the table and passed it to Pooh, “He’ll need this, you don’t want him loosing all that evil shit you pumped up into his little tummy.” Timmy shouted, but his spine straightened immediately. Untying the thick swinging scumbag, I poured the final few rocks and powder, from the smaller zipper sack into the gaping mouth of the jizz filled condom. Timmy’s eyes focused suddenly. “You want me to drink that? 'Cuz I’ll do it. I don’t give a flying fuck. Give me that…” he reached, but I kept playing keep away. “No son, if you want it, you’re going to need to snort it out.” I smiled handing him half a straw. “Gentlemen? Hold his hands.”

Placing the straw in the spiked spunk, I inserted the other end into the kid’s dry nostril. And just like a little boy with a thick vanilla milkshake, he snorted in as much cock-snot as he could. “These bags were filled by Master Mike's two big buddies, REX and Marky D,” I explained, pulling the half empty bag from the dazed kid. “I’m sure they’ll make you dance with REX and Marky D before they let you go for your donkey ride.” The blond boy’s face twisted in disgust, as the ejaculate filled and then drained his dry crystal coated sinus. “That’s fucking disgusting,” he grumbled tasting the slob draining down the back of his throat. “Was it old or frozen?” “No,” I assured him, “That’s farm fresh. Mike milks it before he comes out to play.” Moving the straw to the other nostril, I couldn’t hold the secret back any more. “REX is a Bull Mastiff and Marky D is a Great Dane.” Confusion played on the kid’s face for a second. “Dog jizz?” He asked out-loud. “That’s right, crystal fortified canine ejaculate. Now finish it off for daddy,” and with one mighty snort, the sick little fucker did. Holding his head back at an angle, he shouted, “Get this Fucker into the sling!” He shook his head violently, and the Bears obeyed.

My ravenous ring didn’t want to release the kid’s warm, greasy cunt-plug, but it didn’t have any choice. Squeezing my innards as tight as I could, I tried to the pull the Bear’s sewage back into my stomach, but the kid rammed his flagpole up in me before I could spill a drop. The little rings inside my ass had clamped shut to keep the piss inside me, but my boy wasn’t going to stand for it, pushing in as hard and as deep as he could. All the stretching from the butt bumps, the bear fist and my own dildos made it easier for him to slam his way into my lower intestine, brutally pushing the other guys urine deeper into my system. “Carve your name in his ass,” Bear 1 coached the boy. “Spray-paint your DNA all over your daddy’s sloppy cum-chute,” added Bear 2. “Charge him. Charge his ass good. Spark up your Daddy.” “Make ‘im your first convert.” "Yeah, breed him with your sick seed. Plant your germ it your poppa’s ass.”

“Breed, BREED, BREED!” They chanted as the kid pounded, and I ground down as hard as I could, trying to mash his teenage testicles into my bottomless pit. “Make him cry, Timmy,” Master Mike instructed, “Make your daddy cry as you poison and pollute his insides. Hurt him, boy, hurt him real good.” The tweeked out little freak shook insanely as he put his roto-hammer to work. He snarled and grunted like a dog. Foaming white froth seemed to form around his nose and mouth. Somewhere in the background, I could hear the sound of one of the sweaty spectators slapping his ass, smacking the buttplug with hard, loud pops. “Come on Son, show Daddy what’s in your nuts, you stupid little pussy….” That set him off. “I Am Not Just a Fuck Hole For You and Your Friends To Fucking Violate every Fucking Day of My God Damned fucking Life you Fucking Filthy bastard,” the boy cried, “I am A Man, I am a Fucking Breeder, I’m Gonna Be a D….”” “Breed him, boy….” “Get daddy preggers with your demon seed, Buddy-boy. Shove it up deep inside Daddy, mark up his walls….” “Come on, Son. Tag me, boy. Whitewash my insides and go.”

And he did. He howled and jerked and thrashed and fucked, pumping a nights worth of pent up ball juice up deep inside my worn and battered bowels. Despite the drugs and the piss and the bruised tissue inside me, I could swear I felt his goop fire up into my stomach- wad after wad of backed up baby-batter, spewing all over my insides, as he tried to hammer it and mash it into my tender mucus membranes. He grunted and groaned and dumped and grunted. The men behind him where congratulating him, telling him what a good father he’ll be, and how he was the perfect carrier for their toxic waste. Their words helped him slow down a little as he tried to catch his breath. Bear #1 asked him a question and he nodded. “Do it now,” said the Bear 1, “Do it now so we can be done with him.” My mind couldn’t quite grasp what had been said, but it didn’t matter. Something happening in the pit of my stomach held my attention. Fire down below. The pressure of pent up piss began to increase at a gut churning rate. My asshole bit down on the base of his prick but it didn’t stop the swelling inside me. His fever burned my bowels once again. The hot flashes of his piss blending together with the bear’s set me spinning. The shitty six pack enema the boy drank earlier had worked its way down his throat and into his bladder in a very short time, and as my stomach began to buckle, I tried pointing to my towel. I tried to focus on all of the grinning whiskers that looked down around me. “For my boy” I whispered, and Bear 1 seemed to hear.

My throbbing, bruised prostate, my heart, my brain, my eyeballs, my tongue all floated in a sea of warm, noxious piss. Words weren’t forming, just wave after wave of stinky, stale salt-water, pushing into me as it soaked into my bloodstream, absorbed through my lining of my bowels. “Good boy” was all that I could get out, when Pooh returned with the other baggy full of Tina, Timmy’s shiny face lit up like a little cherub on Christmas day, grinning at the sight of all the snow still waiting for him in his bag. “Wait ‘til you get him to the barn,” I tried to say to his new pals… his brothers.. in law, if I was really remembering their plans… “Good luck with the triplet’s… don’t clamp down when Mr. Ed cums or you’ll…. Kill your self.” “Too late,” Master Mike chuckled. As he removed his rod from my Honey Bucket, he very gently slipped the fat plug back in its place. Stretching over my body, laying his smooth sweat soaked skin on my furry bloated belly, Timmy tried to kiss me, but I wasn’t going to let the little fuck-hole embarrass himself in front of his new friends. “Jesus mother Fucking Christ,” I said so they all could hear me, “Your breath smells like you’ve already blown the whole fucking kennel.” The kid stopped and smiled. Slapping his palm on my forehead, he pushed my head back, stuffed his nose in my mouth and gave a mighty blow.

Before they left, I asked them to turn on the porn and shut the door. They invited me to join them, but I knew if I did, I’d end up trying to steal the spotted donkey dong form the hungry boy’s cunt-mouth. Laying on my back with my swollen dick of death pointing like rock hard arrow up at my chin, I marinated, lost in the clamping and relaxing of my aching gut-ring, wrapped round the fat pacifier, holding back the jizz of ten men and two massive dogs, along with the piss of a bear and a boy. My convulsing heart beat caused the plug to hump me with little conscious effort. I rubbed my swollen, bloated belly, and basted, savoring the warm, salty-sour mixture of canine ejaculate and bitter Tina dripping down the back of my throat, just waiting for another second wind.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 5

Looking at the photos in your profile, Kinkydawg, your ass would look mighty good stacked on top of a couple bales of hay. Of course, it’s a little hard to walk for a couple days afterward and then there’s the nasty business of shitting equine ejaculate for a week. But you look like you’re man enough to handle a little interspecies insemination.

Your hole will look mighty yummy when Mr. Ed is done riding your rump. Puppy scum will never taste the same once your tonsils have been rinsed with horse jizz.

Let me know when we should meet in Oregon!

Woof!

• 2 weeks later...

Loved the whole story, but the section about breeding the sister of the bears went to an all-time low that I REALLY loved. Having Timmy knock her up to produce nephews that are "pre-fucked up" was enough to cause me to start leaking, and now it's time to spew. THANKS for the story.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Wow what a hot fucking story... love the zoo part of it... considering I LOVE dog cock, and had a couple horse cocks in me. Never tasted em, so but so fucking filling. Love getting filled up and then hitting up the local gloryholes and letting guys fuck me with dog sperm in me. WOOF

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...