father/son incest?

53 minutes ago, N2DADSON said:

The first time he just told us to STOP!  We were in our teens.  The second time he caught us we were naked in our pool late at night.  It was a dark night.  My brother was sitting on the side of the pool and I was sucking his cock.  Then there was a  little splash from the other end of the pool.  Our eyes had adjusted to the dark and we saw our naked dad slipping into the water.  We immediately froze up and stood still.  Dad did an underwater swim and came up directly behind us.  As my brother and I tried to apologize and wait for the inevitable reprimand.  But it didn't happen.  He actually pulled us close to him and he was completely hard.  We ended up having our first jerk-off session right there on the edge of the pool.  We didn't talk.  My brother and I just sort of followed his lead.  That was the first time.

Sounds like he realized you weren't going to stop... and that he had to teach you to be more sleuth about it. Like creeping naked up upon each other. 

• Like 1

Thanks for the updates. I don’t share this often, but it’s nice knowing others have experienced the joy of dad/son/uncle/brother love. I’m 52 now. My dad and I never had sex but we showered together and he taught me about masturbation. Mom’s kid brother was an amazing uncle showing me oral and anal lessons that continued well into my 20s. In time I married and had two sons now 21 and 19. My ex was ok with nudity but hated seeing me walking around erect.  Her problem, but the lads loved seeing me. We divorced when they were 11 and 9 and for various reasons I thankfully maintained custody. Yea!  I vowed to raised them nude and open. I remodeled and enlarged the shower to hold 4. They love my erections and touching was not discouraged. That led to  shower pissing and oral lessons. Cum was shared. My ex’s younger brother helped so must through our their puberty. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

On 1/11/2024 at 6:04 PM, Ballbuzzer said:

Thanks for the updates. I don’t share this often, but it’s nice knowing others have experienced the joy of dad/son/uncle/brother love. I’m 52 now. My dad and I never had sex but we showered together and he taught me about masturbation. Mom’s kid brother was an amazing uncle showing me oral and anal lessons that continued well into my 20s. In time I married and had two sons now 21 and 19. My ex was ok with nudity but hated seeing me walking around erect.  Her problem, but the lads loved seeing me. We divorced when they were 11 and 9 and for various reasons I thankfully maintained custody. Yea!  I vowed to raised them nude and open. I remodeled and enlarged the shower to hold 4. They love my erections and touching was not discouraged. That led to  shower pissing and oral lessons. Cum was shared. My ex’s younger brother helped so must through our their puberty. 

For guys who are into their sons or dads or brothers, it's really intense to experience it.  Being with my brother when we weren't kids anymore, it became really having sex!  And our dad, well....

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

That is a very hot story, man.  Wow.  I had a sexual relationship with my younger brother for many years, and our dad caught us a few times.  Ended up not being a bad thing.

• Like 1

On 10/25/2023 at 11:00 AM, Heir2012 said:

The first picture I'm almost 100% sure is of a father and son because they do look alike.

I'm torn with the second picture. I've seen the video, and while they do banter as if they know each other, they don't look anything alike. Does anyone know about the "father and son" in the second picture? Are they actually related? 

Yes, they are definitely father and son.  I just wish I knew what they were saying!  

50 minutes ago, N2DADSON said:

Yes, they are definitely father and son.  I just wish I knew what they were saying!  

I agree. I have seen so many vids that I can't understand. I wish I could understand them. 

• Upvote 1

Hopefully not off topic, but anyone remember a story on here about a dad figuring out his son was posting for gloryhole sex on craigslist, sets up a meet anon and while getting sucked his phone rings identifying him? I think it was taken down, but if not would love to read it again was fucking hot.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/12/2024 at 6:04 AM, Ballbuzzer said:

Nice..! So good story! May I ask, why did you not start to do anal.... ?

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the updates. I don’t share this often, but it’s nice knowing others have experienced the joy of dad/son/uncle/brother love. I’m 52 now. My dad and I never had sex but we showered together and he taught me about masturbation. Mom’s kid brother was an amazing uncle showing me oral and anal lessons that continued well into my 20s. In time I married and had two sons now 21 and 19. My ex was ok with nudity but hated seeing me walking around erect.  Her problem, but the lads loved seeing me. We divorced when they were 11 and 9 and for various reasons I thankfully maintained custody. Yea!  I vowed to raised them nude and open. I remodeled and enlarged the shower to hold 4. They love my erections and touching was not discouraged. That led to shower pissing and oral lessons. Cum was shared. My ex’s younger brother helped so must throughout their puberty. 

Since my original post I have had questions and comments wanting more detail about my 2 sons and their growth through puberty into well-adjusted, sexually free young men.  I mentioned the shower for 4, which served as our place for intimate showering, oral, piss, and in time anal as well.

In high school both swam and the team shaved it all.  Some came to our place to shave since we had a lot of room and an open environment.  They of course got erect a lot and masturbation ensued.  No shaming, no guilt.  My sons were obviously the best teachers having had experience since erections began.  I did not participate with the group but often watched.  My sons and a couple lads were very close and hung out with us at home many times.  We maintained our family bonding secret very well.  My sons asked if they could share some more with their buds, and that opened a new door.  I knew the 2 dads and invited them over with their sons.  Both knew we were nude at home and had many questions.  The boys all were nude immediately and the dads smiled.  I had the boys go to the basement to work out while I chatted with the dads.  I was semi and I could tell one was hard in his pants.  I said they both would be more comfortable nude like the rest of us and they agreed.  One apologized for his erections but I stood and showed mine.  We had a couple drinks and I opened up about raising my sons open and nude.  Their questions flowed.  One was in tears a bit wishing he had started earlier.  I was totally open and honest but insisted that our chat remain totally secret.  One was divorced like me and the other still married.  Each had repressed dad/son desires for a long time.  Wow, this is getting long but I love sharing it anonymously.  I want to tell more and I will add it soon.

• Like 6