Prospect Park

TallHungNYC

I'm surprised Prospect Park doesn't come up more often.  I went for a run there (freeballing and shirtless) and took a detour through the cruisy woods.  Damn.  Within five minutes, this hot Latino guy had my shorts pulled aside and was pumping his thick load up my ass.  

Anyone else have fun there?

Guest neworleansvibez

its not wat it used to b.. but i heard its lit after like 1/2am i heard u can find dudes any time as well but most traffic late night and during the west indian parade. fort tryon is better, ny penn, and honestly just walking thru harlem...

I've only been in the afternoon, never at night.  Maybe I've just gotten lucky, haven't been often, but sure was hot getting bent over a tree stump and bred.  Thanks for the other tips.  Might check out Ft Tyron.

6 hours ago, taboopervnyc said:

its not wat it used to b.. but i heard its lit after like 1/2am i heard u can find dudes any time as well but most traffic late night and during the west indian parade. fort tryon is better, ny penn, and honestly just walking thru harlem...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Darkwolf

What´s about the Rambles in Central Park? Is there still some action? Visit NY in 3 weeks and need some (black) fun.