Bottoms-Do You Like a Top who Pounds His Load in You or Does it Gentle?

blktone67

Guest Cloudycigarbear

Pounded hard and deep. I am a man i can take it! 

Edited by Cloudycigarbear

8 hours ago, Fatbearsub said:

Pound and fuck it deep in there, that's what I, and other sluts want & need.

Same here! There’s something special about the feel of a cock pounding my hole then feel it swelling up to shoot his payload as deep as possible up my hole

4 minutes ago, Hunter22 said:

Same here! There’s something special about the feel of a cock pounding my hole then feel it swelling up to shoot his payload as deep as possible up my hole

like that also here, have a BBC that  goes slow and easy until he's ready to shoot and then really looses control and pounds it and unloads deep and hard, love it !!

Guest AmbertheTG75
1 minute ago, Homo60 said:

like that also here, have a BBC that  goes slow and easy until he's ready to shoot and then really looses control and pounds it and unloads deep and hard, love it !!

Best feeling ever!!!😍😍

1 hour ago, Homo60 said:

yes that's the way I like it and I work hard with my kunt muscles to keep him pleasured but when he is about to orgasm I enjoy his uncontrollable thrusting as his sperm shoots deep into my willing kunt

but being a whore cumdump I accept any cock anyway any time I AM JUST A PIECE OF TRASH FUCKMEAT FOR GUYS

I love it when the top or vers guys are into gentle, romantic fucking. I grit my teeth or bite into my arm or pillow when they pound away. So both. Hopefully they cum in me too. OINK, rawboys! 

I'll take it however my top needs to give it. That's my job. Someone mentioned fucking versus making love, and I can see where there would be differences.

I like both slower and more intense fucks. Rougher, animalistic fucks definitely make me feel more piggy and used, and that's always a good thing.