Florida HIV rates rising

I have been living in Florida since 1987. Before that, I was in Germany where almost all the men I met had HIV. Men there were breeding in groups and condoms were never used, asked or even mentioned. Now, I can honestly say that virtually all of my gay friends here are poz, without exception. HIV is increasing here at a rate no one ever imagined. If you bareback get used to it, you won't be able to avoid it.

My gaped ass1.jpg

• Like 8
  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 7/23/2019 at 2:43 PM, bbmarried said:

I have been living in Florida since 1987. Before that, I was in Germany where almost all the men I met had HIV. Men there were breeding in groups and condoms were never used, asked or even mentioned. Now, I can honestly say that virtually all of my gay friends here are poz, without exception. HIV is increasing here at a rate no one ever imagined. If you bareback get used to it, you won't be able to avoid it.

My gaped ass1.jpg

I'm in love with this post. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Pozlover1 said:

Overlay a map of Democrats

Not sure about your point, but metro areas are always going to be more Democratic and have high infection rates.  The south however statewide is more Republican, and overall has even higher rates, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Mississippi, Alabama, Louisiana, having the highest.   

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
Guest pozarnoldPGH

prep = fraud as well as an attempt to cause more long term medical dependency via the harm caused by the alleged "medication" to the filter organs. It's better to be POZ and nurture it in the body; be bold and honest ALWAYS and banish the fear that was brain washed into you from profit driven hetero halfwits!  

On 10/27/2019 at 11:41 AM, pozarnoldPGH said:

prep = fraud as well as an attempt to cause more long term medical dependency via the harm caused by the alleged "medication" to the filter organs. It's better to be POZ and nurture it in the body; be bold and honest ALWAYS and banish the fear that was brain washed into you from profit driven hetero halfwits!  

Says the man who will beg for meds, once he’s dying from HIV...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

On 11/1/2019 at 11:48 AM, wood said:

Says the man who will beg for meds, once he’s dying from HIV...

I totally agree PrEP is bad for you, but the effects may be similar to waiting to convert. Start PrEP at 18. Stop it at 68. That’s 50 years of poison. If you wait til you get HIV it’s a crapshoot but say from 30 to your death it’s about the same length of time to take similar poison, plus HIV has effects even if you keep decent numbers.
  Taking HIV meds off and on depending on your CD4 but ignoring your VL might be better for you, but it can’t be officially recommended - they prioritize stopping the spread, not your health. Plus, they claim, this is how you create the med resistant Superbug. This may be what caused the Cuban Strain. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 4 months later...
On 6/22/2019 at 9:29 PM, CCbttm said:

239 here, dont know what rates are like here but I imagine they're like the rest of the state, even though our BB and sex scene seems pretty weak for Florida. I still dont know if I'm poz or not but I'm sure by now I am lol

One can only hope

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Toxload said:

One can only hope

My friend moved back from ATL to Orlando after 20 years. He was a poz cumdump here and a bigger slut in Orlando. He keeps my apprised of the rising rates, and I hope to visit him in late summer and add my bugs to the population 

• Like 3

hey pozpigdad, I am one of those guys  that need to be CONVERTED. Not easy to find tops that will and want to convert a neg. would love to spend  a few day  taking  as much pozz cock as I could find . I travel and would have a room  and open door  for any  pozz HVL  loads. Love any  interracial  always welcome  

What countries in the world have the highest numbers of HIV with the lowest number of treatments ?

Edited by BareLover073