Which member on BZ would you like to hook up with?

Guest pigchaser

Guest BritBottom
14 hours ago, DarkroomTaker said:

Hmm, Typical Brit. Tell you what, stick to making custard 😂, I will take the cream, Rivercream that is.

Btw, River would need to rest after me,😈

Ah well, you try to be polite and accommodating and all you get is abuse from upstart colonials.

Guest BritBottom
10 minutes ago, blackrobe said:

In my experience, being a great fuck is the way to get 

Have a care, @BritBottom, lest you discover my own antipodean convict streak.

If my response to the comment " Anyone mind if I push in and go to front of line. I hate waiting...😇 " is to stand aside, not to object but point out the likely  benefit to myself and then get insulted for doing so, offends you  - so be be it.

6 minutes ago, BritBottom said:

If my response to the comment " Anyone mind if I push in and go to front of line. I hate waiting...😇 " is to stand aside, not to object but point out the likely  benefit to myself and then get insulted for doing so, offends you  - so be be it.

OK boys, there's plenty of seed to spread around.😈😎

Edited by Riverfk
  • Upvote 2

55 minutes ago, BritBottom said:

I don't have a dog in this hunt, and I don't covet any tops. I was just reacting to you going after "the colonies" as I'm from one myself. 😉 

• Thanks 1

• 1 year later...