Which member on BZ would you like to hook up with?

Guest pigchaser

Guest SecretCumWhore

@Dirtyfuckboy for sure.  Although not sure if he gets into half-corrupted pigs and pushing them over to cross the line to full fledged deviant vers fuckers.  His horny mind is hard to read at times 😉. Which is fascinating 

Guest BritBottom
17 hours ago, Riverfk said:

You guys are draining me, thanks!

They say good things are worth waiting for and patience is a virtue so I remain patiently in line.

Riverfk, awesome sexy man, I have been lucky to have sex with him last week, he wore me out. I then woke up...it was a dream 😆

I have a soft spot for Negflako, he is a sexy dude, bigtime.

Dane, Doccer, awesome guys love to bend and service them

I also would love to go cruising with  Guygonebad and be side by side bent over sharing a few Tops between us.

NLbear is a sexy bottom, that I could just eat out everyday.

Tbh, there are so many on here.

Thanks All, for your pics and stories and getting me off.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

Guest BritBottom
3 minutes ago, DarkroomTaker said:

Anyone mind if I push in and go to front of line. I hate waiting...😇

My first reaction is 'over my dead body', however on reflection, and inverting my own argument, perhaps being at the end of the queue would mean that having got you lot out of the way I could have my wicked way at leisure and savour it all the more! 😛

6 minutes ago, BritBottom said:

My first reaction is 'over my dead body', however on reflection, and inverting my own argument, perhaps being at the end of the queue would mean that having got you lot out of the way I could have my wicked way at leisure and savour it all the more! 😛

Hmm, Typical Brit. Tell you what, stick to making custard 😂, I will take the cream, Rivercream that is.

Btw, River would need to rest after me,😈

• Thanks 1