Bottoms who remove condoms

Guest pigchaser

On 7/14/2019 at 11:53 AM, gangbangsuperstar said:

I was trained to ALWAYS take EVERY cock bareback. Where normal gay boys will check a guys cock in the bathhouse to make sure he's wearing a condom, I'm the kinda dirty whore that always checks random fucks cocks to make sure they AREN'T wearing a condom. with a known cumdumpster like me that's very rare but whenever I do feel a condom(I'm usually blindfolded) I take it off. most guys are usually so horny by then that they slide in raw and fuck me anyways but even if they don't, the next guy will just slide in me.sometimes a guy will ask if I'm sure I want to take them rawx-cumbum3.jpg.d18884df6ca78cf1fbfd47a5eb707a12.jpgfullsizeoutput_2d3.thumb.jpeg.ff34c2f137217cfbc9e152ee089bdfd6.jpeg and I obviously say yes and tell them I'm a bareback cumdumpster for ALL loads.

Fuck you are such a dirty fucking whore. A worthless cumdump.You are so disgusting, it's hot. You are the trashiest trash in the bathhouse. On bareback night.145116323_cumdumpsteranim.thumb.jpg.70d60161ad9e97d66bd5fe1129c30eab.jpg

Guest 24collegekid420

If the top insists on using a condom I say fine. But i always provide the condom, that way I've already prepared it to rip and break. Always successful at it. They fuck fuck fuck and dump a load deep when they pull out condom is already broken and the load has been deposited deep in me. Nothing they can say then.

22 hours ago, 24collegekid420 said:

If the top insists on using a condom I say fine. But i always provide the condom, that way I've already prepared it to rip and break. Always successful at it. They fuck fuck fuck and dump a load deep when they pull out condom is already broken and the load has been deposited deep in me. Nothing they can say then.

my boyfriend trained me to tell guys I'm allergic to latex. it's kind true but only in regards to condoms. I was trained to NEVER get fucked with a condom. every once in awhile I miss out on a cock but its worth it to be a pure bareback cumdumpster.

nocondom.jpg

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

On 7/20/2019 at 11:45 AM, gangbangsuperstar said:

my boyfriend trained me to tell guys I'm allergic to latex. it's kind true but only in regards to condoms. I was trained to NEVER get fucked with a condom. every once in awhile I miss out on a cock but its worth it to be a pure bareback cumdumpster.

nocondom.jpg

I've seen you take a lot of mens cocks and never once with a condom. You are pure toxic bareback trash. Keep doing Gods work cumdump.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 7/12/2019 at 9:30 AM, tnjon77 said:

I do bare only.  If a top wants to use a rubber, I tell him I have a latex allergy and he can't fuck me if he uses one.  They almost always give in.

That said, though, I can't imagine that anyone would not notice if you slipped the condom off while they were fucking you.  First, they usually fit fairly snug and take a little effort to remove if you're hard.  Second, the feeling is completely different when you're going in 

I legitimately have a latex allergy

On 7/15/2019 at 1:53 AM, gangbangsuperstar said:

I was trained to ALWAYS take EVERY cock bareback. Where normal gay boys will check a guys cock in the bathhouse to make sure he's wearing a condom, I'm the kinda dirty whore that always checks random fucks cocks to make sure they AREN'T wearing a condom. with a known cumdumpster like me that's very rare but whenever I do feel a condom(I'm usually blindfolded) I take it off. most guys are usually so horny by then that they slide in raw and fuck me anyways but even if they don't, the next guy will just slide in me.sometimes a guy will ask if I'm sure I want to take them rawx-cumbum3.jpg.d18884df6ca78cf1fbfd47a5eb707a12.jpgfullsizeoutput_2d3.thumb.jpeg.ff34c2f137217cfbc9e152ee089bdfd6.jpeg and I obviously say yes and tell them I'm a bareback cumdumpster for ALL loads.

Like you I was trained to take cock raw of whatever top my ex wanted me to take. as a bottom your reward is getting pumped with jizz

• Like 2