Blowing a Poison Load in Mr. Texas

After I zipped my note off to you yesterday, I was horny as hell and called Mr. Texas again. There he was! I asked after his ass, how it was feeling and all. He allowed that it was better now. "Would you like some more poison?" "You won't tear me up again, will you?" "I don't think I'd need to, do you?"

He thought not. So he decided to cum over again! We made out for a while when he came in, to set the "romantic" scene. I gave him some alcohol this time to relax him up a bit. He really fixated on the KS on my tongue, sucking it and begging to see it. It didn't take him long to get himself all horned up and ready for a fuck! As he relaxed and we made out some more, I said, "Tonight you are to call me 'AIDS.' Are you ready for a ride?"

He was up and headed for the bed faster than I was! We'd gotten mostly naked already while we were making out, and it took only a second to finish the job. "Let me lick your ass to make it relax and feel good" I said. So he whipped over on his tummy and spread his legs. Over his shoulder he reminded me that I'd promised not to rough him up this time. "OK, baby. Nothing but daddy's dick tonight." So I managed to blow two more loads of poz cum up his eager ass. "Oh, fuck me, AIDS, fuck me." He went on and on. After he took my second load in his drippy, sloppy ass, he rolled over and popped a load in my mouth. "Are you daddy's poisoned whore-boy now?" "Oh, yeah. It's just so hot thinking of you as AIDS instead of a person. Fuck!"

I told him I knew some other guys that were into pozzing young guys like him, and offered to set up a time to get us all together so he can take multiple loads from multiple poz guys. That got his dick all hard again, so I let him pop ANOTHER load in my mouth. "Yeah, blow your load all over daddy's KS!" That drove him into a frenzy! So it seems I've found a bed-warmer. I gave him $50 as he left. He asked why. I told him its the mark of a whore boy to take money. And I only fuck with whore boys. That started a whole NEW number in his head!

• Like 1