An Excellent Three-way

Hey fellow barebackers, I thought I'd share one of my recent experiences - last night to be exact.

I hooked up online with Bill, a poz guy, and went over to his place so he could breed my ass. I got there, he answered the door, and let me in. We talk for a couple minutes and then got down to business. I dropped my pants and stripped off my shirt. He did the same, and then sat on the couch while I got between his legs and started sucking on his 6" cock. I was licking it up and down, swallowing it all the way to his pubes, and, of course, licking his balls. All in name of having a good time.

Well, while I was bobbing my head up and down on his cock, Tom, his roommate (who doesn't know his status) came home and saw us bare-assed, me blowing Bill. Tom came over and started fingering my ass. I was a guest in their house, so it would be rude not to let him join in, so I stood up, and, while still slobbering all over the Bill’s dick, spread my legs so Tom could get better access to my hot fuck hole. Tom took the hint, and knelt behind me and began doing one of my favorite activities - he began to rim me, - getting me good and wet Picture that: I was standing there, leaning over, moaning, while sucking a hot cock and with another guy’s tongue up my ass.

Well after a couple minutes of tonguing my ass, Tom stood up, unzipped his jeans, and dropped his pants and shorts down around his ankles. Spitting on his dick, he rubbed the head up and down my crack. I was hot as hell by this time, and wanted nothing more than for him to shove that naked, hard fucker in me. Which, fortunately, he did. He grabbed my hips and slid in, balls deep in me. Unfucking excellent! Well, he started fucking me but good as I continued sucking on Bill’s cock. I was feeling nothing but pure physical pleasure and sexual abandon. We kept this up for 5-10 minutes, (I confess I was not keeping close track of the time). Tom slamming my hole, as I choked down Bill’s bone.

While my knees and back were getting weak, I was, to say the least, feeling good, but was all too aware I needed to change positions before my back gave out, so I pulled off of them, and promptly turned around, sitting on and sat on Bill’s lap, his cock sliding smoothly into my hole. I bounced up & down on it as I pleasured Tom who was standing in front of me. It didn't take long for Bill to unloaded his toxic load in my neg ass. I pulled up off him and felt his cum drip down my crack and balls. I fingered myself for a few, getting them good and wet with his spooge. I brought them up to my nose and inhaled deeply the musky man smell of his spooge and my ass. It smelled so good I had no choice but to lick his contaminated, pearly white seed off my fingers.

Tom, meanwhile, was apparently raring to get off, so he spun me around, bent me over and plunged his throbbing cock into my hole which was flooded with Bill’s cum. Tom fucked Bill’s seed into the bare walls of my gut for a few minutes until he suggested we go into the bedroom. The three of us played around for a few minutes, but soon enough Tom impaling my ass on his cock as Bill stroked himself. Tom was skilled - he had me on all fours on the bed, pounding me good and hard then slowing, taking it all the way out and then pushing just the head in – teasing me. After a couple of minutes, Tom had me slide down onto my stomach, and without pulling his cock out of my hole, he lay on my back, pistoning his hips up and down using my hole as his personal fuck chute. I was in heaven, lying on my stomach with a good-looking butch guy laying on top of me grinding his cock in my well used hole. He was getting close and made me beg him to shoot in my ass, which I readily did. I wanted that uncertain load bad. Well, he didn't disappoint. He pounded me good and hard a few times then grunted filling me with his seed. I could feel his cock pulsing in my hole as he shot his load deep inside my ass.

He lay on top of me for a few, both of us sweating and breathing hard. It was a great sensation, feeling his cock resting inside me, visualizing those two loads, one poz, the other unknown mingling together. Tom pulled out and I licked his dick clean of cum, getting a few more dribbles out of the head of his dick in the process.

I lay back and jerked my cock, which was in desperate need of blowing a load. While I was stroking my hard-on, Bill stuck his dick in my mouth for me to suck on. I greedily ate that poz cock. Although he had come scarcely ten minutes earlier, he stayed mostly hard after having blasted a huge load inside my guts. He alternately dick whipped and fucked my face. It was too much and I shot a hard load, almost bellowing because of the intensity of my orgasm. I convulsed as my cock spewed forth volley after volley of hot, white man seed which, I might note, Bill and Tom were eager to lap-up. I lay there breathing hard, my heart beating in my chest, and cum fermenting in my ass.

Well to end the story abruptly, I wiped up, got dressed and left fully spent and holding two guys' loads in my guts.

Hope you enjoyed the story - I hope to have more of them soon!