Does being caged help with being a better cumslut?

hornycumslut91

1 hour ago, anonbugchaser said:

i have wanted to get stumped for 20 yrs. stop me from focusing on anything except another mans cock and what HE needs.

Personally, while I'm not sure I want to do that, I do agree about needing to focus on the tops pleasure, especially when you're trying to make him cum.

Guest subsam1512
5 hours ago, hornycumslut91 said:

Well I decided to buy a cage. All I need to do is try it.

u wont be disappointed as a cumslut!!!   haha

Guest BreedMeInVegas
On 8/3/2019 at 9:45 PM, hornycumslut91 said:

Sometimes I change my mind when I want to go for a hook up, and other times I get discouraged. A lot of times is when I masturbate and say it's just a fantasy. 

Chastity would definitely prevent backing out due to masturbation!  I understand the being discouraged, it can come from being overly nervous, but I can assure you the guy you're possibly going to meet is just as nervous as you are!  Try a cage and see what happens!

• 1 month later...
Guest AmbertheTG75
On 8/9/2019 at 9:44 PM, Cumfilledbottomboi said:

I need the cage. I really need a/the key holder to tell me when or if I can play with my cocklet.

Being caged is the absolute best feeling in the world!!! 

8 hours ago, AmbertheTG86 said:

Being caged is the absolute best feeling in the world!!! 

It’ll also help this community Cumdump prove, beyond the jockstrap, that my holes can be used as they wish and that I’m there FOR their pleasure, not mine (even though the mere fact they fuck me makes my cocklet so so wet)

• Like 1