Where to Stay now that Flamingo is closed

I'm coming to St Pete/Tampa end of September for a couple days of SEXcation.  Years ago I used to stay at the Flamingo, hit the Rainbow & TMC, post some "ads"  Any suggestions on where to stay.  Doesn't have to be a "resort" I saw a couple Gay B&Bs listed.  Appreciate any input 

• 2 weeks later...

Spend a few minutes doing the Google search for gay motels, hotels, b&b, and the like in St. Pete. In St. Pete, there’ll be a search result for GayStPete House. Then read the recent guest comments for that place and draw your own conclusions. There are several motels (not gay-owned as far as I know) on 34th St N, between Central Ave and 54th Ave N, that offer the same ambience as the Flamingo did.

Hope this is of some help. Shout (via private message here) if you need more travel advice. 

• Like 1