Bottoms: Is it frustrating having a hole that makes Tops cum quickly?

ErosWired

Hear me out for a second. This question is kind of the flipside to the one that asks Tops if it’s frustrating having a big cock. Being a total bottom I don’t know quite how to ask this without coming across sounding insufferably conceited and full of myself, but the question regards my own experience, so I’m just going to throw it out here and see what happens.

I am hotel hosting tonight. I have had three loads so far. Each one of them shot within a minute and a half or less of entering me. Each on of them made a comment along the lines of [moan] “Ooooooohhhhh that is good...” And then they shoot, explain that they hadn’t meant to cum that fast, and it’s over.

I have been told repeatedly over the last few years by Tops that I have an “amazing ass”. I have no idea whether I do or not; I can’t fuck myself to find out, and the Tops may just be blowing smoke up my - well, my ass. But the fact remains that a lot of Tops express surprise when they enter me and then shortly blow.

So, for the sake of framing the question, let’s assume that my ass has a quality Tops would consider “great-feeling” to the degree that it causes them to orgasm quickly. How many of you other bottoms have this problem, and do you find it frustrating? I would really, really like some long-duration hard-pounding fucking, but I almost never get it, even from Tops known for their stamina.

Yes, it is. It’s either I’ve got a good ass, or every man I’ve fucked has a severe case of premature ejaculation. And since it happens mostly when they’re fucking me, as opposed to getting a blow job or hand job, it could point to the former rather than the latter.

It’s frustrating because I would like to enjoy a long, hot fuck every so often.

Some Men use my holes and bust quickly. It doesn't bother me at all. It means I'm a good faggot if Men m orgasm fast when using me.

I'm always open to sit there for 20 or 30 minutes then take his dick again. But most Men send me away after I make them jizz.

• Upvote 1

Most guys cum in the time frame that I want them to (about 5-10 min of fucking). I do have a couple of guys who hit me up that can't last two minutes. One guy I hooked up with (twice) came in me as soon as he got his cock in me. I blocked him after that. Another guy that I really like (perfect size cock for my hole) has to repeatedly slow down the rhythm of his fucking. This is frustrating because as soon as I start throwing it back or tightening and loosening my grip on his dick, he literally begs me to stop because it will make him cum. Dude, come on! On one hand, this makes me feel like my ass must be the 8th wonder of the world because often guys lose control. On the other hand, I'm sometimes annoyed because I don't want my ass to be so exciting for a top that I can't get my prostate properly milked. A famous comedian once said a fuck ain't nothing but 50 pumps. I need more than that! 

If he says he cums so quickly because my hole feels so good I would take it as a compliment but I would be a bit disappointed. Nothing feels better than a long(er) fuck. But hopefully he lasts longer in round 2 (if he can)?

• Like 1

It's really more about the top than the bottom.  As a bottom, my hole is what it is.  A good top knows how to control his adventure.  If he wants to fuck a long time, he knows how.  If he doesn't, he knows that too.  The inexperienced tops don't know how to do that, and usually cum fast.  Nothing I can do about that.  I mentioned before that my experience with married guys is that they are so horned up and desperate to get off, they cum super quick.  Nothing I can do about that.

• 3 weeks later...