Stealthed but not mad about it

rufusdragen

I have been stealthed just now....

I have been having no strings fun with this super sexy black man for over a year now. He has great pecs that he likes for me to lick and suck before I get started on his beautiful 7.5 inch dark thick dick. He loves to lean over and play with my "pussy" while I suck him...he pushed my head down as he did it this time, which made him go into my throat. It was incredible. I love that he calls my hole his pussy. Made me super horny. He told me to assume the position...and I did it quickly, ass up, legs and thighs spread, chest and shoulders on the bed. He usually just slowly enters me, but I could tell from his stance, he wasnt mounting me just yet. Instead, he had lubed up a black dildo and started opening me up. It was a long one, and I could tell he was trying to open up my inner ring. It was a little painful, but once he was through, my prostate started quaking. He left the dildo in and started tapping the end in different spots until it started really thumping my prostate good. When I was close to having a full body prostate orgasm, he said, "yeah baby, let that pussy cum boy..." and I did... so good... he pulled out the dildo quickly and thrust inside my pussy with his dick....I had another pussy orgasm and I could swear I felt him cum within a minute...but in the throes of my own orgasm I couldn't tell.

Now, he has fucked me several times, but never bred me. He pulled out and lay on his back and started jacking his dick. He said, "stuff that pussy with the dildo and jack your dick boy." I did as he asked and started sucking his nipple closest to me while we jacked. He came, but not very much. I, on the other hand nutted A LOT...he smiled, and we cleaned up and I headed home. 

I just sat on the toilet,  and it looked like a horse had inseminated me from all the cum. I need to tell him next time that it is ok to breed me, that he doesn't have to pretend....but I'm definately not mad about it. I love when my top breeds my pussy.......

• Like 8
  • Upvote 3