An Unexpected Rebound

Notice: The author does not consent to anyone using the characters or plot line of this story for any derived work, whether the author is still active on this site or not.  They are not abandoned nor placed in the public domain.

Another try at a "short" story.  There are 2 parts.  

The following story is complete fiction. It never happened and any similarity to real life people/situations is a bizarre coincidence.

--

It had been a crappy year so far.  In April I caught my supposedly monogamous boyfriend getting tag teamed by a pair of grindr hookups.  I watched him pack his shit up and even caught him trying to steal some of my stuff.  I heard he couch surfed for a few weeks before he could get a place of his own.  I told everyone I knew what happened and many knew he had been playing behind my back for months.  I'm sure a few of them had fucked that sack of shit too.

I was nearing forty, but thought I still looked good.  Some of the twenty-something guys were starting to call me daddy, usually when I let my beard grow out, which just made me feel older than I was.  My workout schedule was three or four times a week which kept my six foot body in good shape, toned but not built.   I kept the hair on my chest trimmed and my full head of hair perfectly coiffed. 

When summer started and I was still in a funk, my workout buddy Chris took me out for a beer after the gym.

"Ya gotta snap out of it.  Stop looking for a new boyfriend, just hookup with a few guys.  You might find you click with one" he said.  I knew he was right.  I hadn't had sex with a guy since a few days before catching my ex in the act and my hand didn't compare to having my cock buried up a guy's hole.

"I know, I know.  It's just hard to find a guy my age that isn't already in a relationship or isn't a complete slut.  The thought of having to wrap it up to fuck after seven years of doing it bare is a turn off, too" I replied.

"Get on prep if you're worried about picking up the big bug.  You're gonna drive yourself mad if you stay in this rut" he replied.

We hit the bar again a few weeks later, a day after I'd fucked the first guy in months.  "You look a little better, but you're kind of distracted...  What's up?" he asked.

"I finally got laid last night, but it didn't go very well" I replied.

"Not all of them do.  What went wrong?"  he asked.

"I couldn't stay hard in the condom.  The guy was about to give up but said 'try it bare.  I'm on prep' so I did.  God it felt so good and we fucked for over an hour.  I even came in him, just like I used to do with the douchebag" I told him.

"OK, I don't see why you're confused.  You prefer it bare, just like ninety-nine percent of the guys out there" Chris said.

"Yeah, but I don't want to catch anything, and raw fucking guys I don't know is risky.  It's less of a risk if I top, but sometimes I like feeling a guy drill my brains out too" I explained.  I saw a smile come over his face.

"Yeah, I'm the same.  But if you're worried, start prep.   Or find hookups that are on it.  I haven't had a rubber on my dick in over ten years.  None of the guys that have fucked me have had one either.  Once you go bare, you won't want to go back, as you found out" Chris said.

I nodded and saw him adjust himself.  He grinned back at me.  "I think I know how we can help each other out" he said.   That was the start of six weeks of fucking each other three days a week after our workout.  Usually it was a flip fuck and neither of us would ever pull out, dumping our loads into each other without a second thought.  It was strange bottoming so much after decades of topping most of the time, but it was a small price to pay to fuck like I was used to.  

After the third week, I'd taken more of his cum than all of the other guys combined since I started having sex in high school.  It felt weird walking home from his place with his cum running down my leg but it reminded me that Chris had my cum dripping out of him, too.  I started hooking up with other guys too, but since this town is ninety percent bottoms, I always topped with them. 

Near the end of July, Chris told me that he was going out of town for work for a month.  "Did you ever go on prep?" he asked.

"Nah, never got around to it.  You've been keeping me busy" I replied with a chuckle.

"Good time for it, now.  You'll have some free time to do it.  I won't be back for a couple months" he said.   We met up one last time before his trip and I spent the night.  While I fucked him some, most of the time I was the one getting nailed.  Before I headed home, he stuffed a butt plug in and said "Don't want you lookin like a cheap whore leaving a trail of cum on your way home."

Work for me got busy too, but I finally went in to start prep.  "We need to do some tests first" the doctor told me.   They called me in to discuss the results a few days later.  "Jason, you tested positive for HIV.  There's no need for prep.  We are going to do some more tests to figure out how best to treat you" the doctor said, along with a thousand other things that I didn't hear.

--

"I never said I was on it and you didn't ask.    I got a really big Christmas gift last year and I've been sharing it.  You're number seven that I know of" Chris said when I called to tell him.

"What the fuck?  That wasn't cool" I yelled back at him.

"It's really cool, since you don't have to worry about it any more.   You can go on meds, but once you charge up your first neg guy, you're going to want to do it more and more.   Its such a rush!" Chris said, sounding excited for me.

"You're fuckin kidding me?  You want me to go out and infect unsuspecting guys like you did to me?" I said, exasperated.

"Do it however you want.  Fuck other poz guys, knock up some chasers, breed some prep guys or stealth some neg guys.   Just do me a favor and stay off meds for a few months and see how it goes" he said, calmly. 

"Fuck! Now you want me to do you a favor?  You're just a fuckin asshole.  I hope you burn in hell" I yelled out before I hung up.

The problem was, I was horny.  Really horny.  As good as my hand felt, I needed more.  I figured that there wasn't any harm fucking other poz guys so that's what I started with.  By the time I went in to talk with the doctor about my second set of tests, I'd fucked and bred a half dozen poz guys.   One even flipped me over and gave me his own potent, unmedicated strain.  A few days after my doctor's appointment, I was surfing and one guy sent me a message.  

"Hey.  Think I've seen you at the Sweat Shop gym.  Prep btm here, luv takin poz dick.  bb only" he said.  The pics in his profile looked familiar and I remembered checking him out more than once during my workouts.  After a few more messages, I was convinced I wasn't going to infect him.   Later that evening, my dick was buried in his ass as he begged for my toxic seed.  While some of the poz guys had mentioned it while I fucked them, this guy went all out on poz talk while we fucked.  I pumped a huge load in him and I don't think I'd ever seen a bottom happier to get bred.

The group of guys I was now comfortable fucking was now getting larger.  It was just about a month since I got the diagnosis when the first chaser messaged me.  Well, the first one that seemed serious and sent more than "poz me" as a message.  He was ten years younger than me, two inches shorter, smooth above the waist and hairy below.  He had a nice looking uncut cock and an even better looking ass.  His longish, curly hair hung over the almost shaved sides and I saw several bits of metal in his ears.   There were a few tattoos scattered over his body as well, but they looked like he spent time planning them out.

"You're the first neg guy I've fucked since..." I started to say as we undressed in his small apartment.

"That's cool.  The last guy that said he wasn't on meds was last year and either he lied or it didn't take.  It's fun trying though" the guy said calmly.

Calm wasn't how I was feeling.  I was nervous and hoped I was going to be able to perform.  After a few minutes of groping each other's naked bodies, he worked his way down until he was sucking on my now stiff cock.  He was better than most guys and I kind of forgot why I was there, besides to fuck, of course.  After fifteen minutes, I wanted to see if his ass felt as good as his mouth and throat.  Holding his head by the hair, I pulled my cock out of his mouth and slapped it over his cheek.  "I need your ass" I said softly, staring at him.

He bent over the bed and I was on my knees a moment later.  I was only going to spend a minute rimming him, but his ass just felt too good.  My beard mingled with the hair between the mounds of firm flesh.   His ring flexed while my tongue lapped over it, adding more spit to the entire crevice.  Ten minutes had passed and my cock was now throbbing, needing some attention too.

I stood up, surprised how hard my cock still was.  I pressed the leaking tip to his spit soaked hole, wondering how I could even think about doing what I was about to do.  Pushing a little harder, I heard Chris' comment from a few weeks earlier about knocking up a neg guy rattling around my head.

"Aahhh  fuck yeah..." the chaser moaned as my cock drove slowly into him.

His chute felt good wrapping around my cock and when I bottomed out, he gave a firm squeeze with his ass muscles.   My cock was leaking more than usual and soon his hole was really slick.  It let me pound him harder and at one point I grabbed his hair and pulled it back before slamming in.  While I ground my hips against his ass I whispered in his ear "Ready to get pozzed?" 

"Oh god yeah... Please breed me full of your bug...  I want it so bad!" he cried out.  His ring clamped down harder with each phrase, trying to suck the cum out of my balls.

I could only thrust in a dozen more times before I began to shoot.  The moan he let out told me how much he loved getting filled with my virus enhanced load.  After the last pulse, I plowed his ass a few more minutes, churning up the cum inside him and hopefully pushing it deeper.   Whether he felt as excited when he converted or when he tested positive, I would probably never know.    

After a short rest, I drilled him again until my cum needed to escape and help try and end his chase.  He was a fun guy to fuck and when we finished told me he was very eager for a repeat.  I spent the next 17 days breeding him until I showed up and his body was on fire.  We only had a quick fuck that night and I left him passed out with one big load inside.     

I texted Chris and said "ur right. big rush when first one converts."   A rational guy would have thought that once he'd experienced pozzing a guy it was enough and he should start medication to get himself undetectable.   That's not what I did.  Just like Chris had told me, I wanted more.

• Like 30
  • Upvote 7
  • Piggy 27

16 hours ago, chi4loads said:

Another try at a "short" story.  There are 2 parts.  

The following story is complete fiction. It never happened and any similarity to real life people/situations is a bizarre coincidence.

--

It had been a crappy year so far.  In April I caught my supposedly monogamous boyfriend getting tag teamed by a pair of grindr hookups.  I watched him pack his shit up and even caught him trying to steal some of my stuff.  I heard he couch surfed for a few weeks before he could get a place of his own.  I told everyone I knew what happened and many knew he had been playing behind my back for months.  I'm sure a few of them had fucked that sack of shit too.

I was nearing forty, but thought I still looked good.  Some of the twenty-something guys were starting to call me daddy, usually when I let my beard grow out, which just made me feel older than I was.  My workout schedule was three or four times a week which kept my six foot body in good shape, toned but not built.   I kept the hair on my chest trimmed and my full head of hair perfectly coiffed. 

When summer started and I was still in a funk, my workout buddy Chris took me out for a beer after the gym.

"Ya gotta snap out of it.  Stop looking for a new boyfriend, just hookup with a few guys.  You might find you click with one" he said.  I knew he was right.  I hadn't had sex with a guy since a few days before catching my ex in the act and my hand didn't compare to having my cock buried up a guy's hole.

"I know, I know.  It's just hard to find a guy my age that isn't already in a relationship or isn't a complete slut.  The thought of having to wrap it up to fuck after seven years of doing it bare is a turn off, too" I replied.

"Get on prep if you're worried about picking up the big bug.  You're gonna drive yourself mad if you stay in this rut" he replied.

We hit the bar again a few weeks later, a day after I'd fucked the first guy in months.  "You look a little better, but you're kind of distracted...  What's up?" he asked.

"I finally got laid last night, but it didn't go very well" I replied.

"Not all of them do.  What went wrong?"  he asked.

"I couldn't stay hard in the condom.  The guy was about to give up but said 'try it bare.  I'm on prep' so I did.  God it felt so good and we fucked for over an hour.  I even came in him, just like I used to do with the douchebag" I told him.

"OK, I don't see why you're confused.  You prefer it bare, just like ninety-nine percent of the guys out there" Chris said.

"Yeah, but I don't want to catch anything, and raw fucking guys I don't know is risky.  It's less of a risk if I top, but sometimes I like feeling a guy drill my brains out too" I explained.  I saw a smile come over his face.

"Yeah, I'm the same.  But if you're worried, start prep.   Or find hookups that are on it.  I haven't had a rubber on my dick in over ten years.  None of the guys that have fucked me have had one either.  Once you go bare, you won't want to go back, as you found out" Chris said.

I nodded and saw him adjust himself.  He grinned back at me.  "I think I know how we can help each other out" he said.   That was the start of six weeks of fucking each other three days a week after our workout.  Usually it was a flip fuck and neither of us would ever pull out, dumping our loads into each other without a second thought.  It was strange bottoming so much after decades of topping most of the time, but it was a small price to pay to fuck like I was used to.  

After the third week, I'd taken more of his cum than all of the other guys combined since I started having sex in high school.  It felt weird walking home from his place with his cum running down my leg but it reminded me that Chris had my cum dripping out of him, too.  I started hooking up with other guys too, but since this town is ninety percent bottoms, I always topped with them. 

Near the end of July, Chris told me that he was going out of town for work for a month.  "Did you ever go on prep?" he asked.

"Nah, never got around to it.  You've been keeping me busy" I replied with a chuckle.

"Good time for it, now.  You'll have some free time to do it.  I won't be back for a couple months" he said.   We met up one last time before his trip and I spent the night.  While I fucked him some, most of the time I was the one getting nailed.  Before I headed home, he stuffed a butt plug in and said "Don't want you lookin like a cheap whore leaving a trail of cum on your way home."

Work for me got busy too, but I finally went in to start prep.  "We need to do some tests first" the doctor told me.   They called me in to discuss the results a few days later.  "Jason, you tested positive for HIV.  There's no need for prep.  We are going to do some more tests to figure out how best to treat you" the doctor said, along with a thousand other things that I didn't hear.

--

"I never said I was on it and you didn't ask.    I got a really big Christmas gift last year and I've been sharing it.  You're number seven that I know of" Chris said when I called to tell him.

"What the fuck?  That wasn't cool" I yelled back at him.

"It's really cool, since you don't have to worry about it any more.   You can go on meds, but once you charge up your first neg guy, you're going to want to do it more and more.   Its such a rush!" Chris said, sounding excited for me.

"You're fuckin kidding me?  You want me to go out and infect unsuspecting guys like you did to me?" I said, exasperated.

"Do it however you want.  Fuck other poz guys, knock up some chasers, breed some prep guys or stealth some neg guys.   Just do me a favor and stay off meds for a few months and see how it goes" he said, calmly. 

"Fuck! Now you want me to do you a favor?  You're just a fuckin asshole.  I hope you burn in hell" I yelled out before I hung up.

The problem was, I was horny.  Really horny.  As good as my hand felt, I needed more.  I figured that there wasn't any harm fucking other poz guys so that's what I started with.  By the time I went in to talk with the doctor about my second set of tests, I'd fucked and bred a half dozen poz guys.   One even flipped me over and gave me his own potent, unmedicated strain.  A few days after my doctor's appointment, I was surfing and one guy sent me a message.  

"Hey.  Think I've seen you at the Sweat Shop gym.  Prep btm here, luv takin poz dick.  bb only" he said.  The pics in his profile looked familiar and I remembered checking him out more than once during my workouts.  After a few more messages, I was convinced I wasn't going to infect him.   Later that evening, my dick was buried in his ass as he begged for my toxic seed.  While some of the poz guys had mentioned it while I fucked them, this guy went all out on poz talk while we fucked.  I pumped a huge load in him and I don't think I'd ever seen a bottom happier to get bred.

The group of guys I was now comfortable fucking was now getting larger.  It was just about a month since I got the diagnosis when the first chaser messaged me.  Well, the first one that seemed serious and sent more than "poz me" as a message.  He was ten years younger than me, two inches shorter, smooth above the waist and hairy below.  He had a nice looking uncut cock and an even better looking ass.  His longish, curly hair hung over the almost shaved sides and I saw several bits of metal in his ears.   There were a few tattoos scattered over his body as well, but they looked like he spent time planning them out.

"You're the first neg guy I've fucked since..." I started to say as we undressed in his small apartment.

"That's cool.  The last guy that said he wasn't on meds was last year and either he lied or it didn't take.  It's fun trying though" the guy said calmly.

Calm wasn't how I was feeling.  I was nervous and hoped I was going to be able to perform.  After a few minutes of groping each other's naked bodies, he worked his way down until he was sucking on my now stiff cock.  He was better than most guys and I kind of forgot why I was there, besides to fuck, of course.  After fifteen minutes, I wanted to see if his ass felt as good as his mouth and throat.  Holding his head by the hair, I pulled my cock out of his mouth and slapped it over his cheek.  "I need your ass" I said softly, staring at him.

He bent over the bed and I was on my knees a moment later.  I was only going to spend a minute rimming him, but his ass just felt too good.  My beard mingled with the hair between the mounds of firm flesh.   His ring flexed while my tongue lapped over it, adding more spit to the entire crevice.  Ten minutes had passed and my cock was now throbbing, needing some attention too.

I stood up, surprised how hard my cock still was.  I pressed the leaking tip to his spit soaked hole, wondering how I could even think about doing what I was about to do.  Pushing a little harder, I heard Chris' comment from a few weeks earlier about knocking up a neg guy rattling around my head.

"Aahhh  fuck yeah..." the chaser moaned as my cock drove slowly into him.

His chute felt good wrapping around my cock and when I bottomed out, he gave a firm squeeze with his ass muscles.   My cock was leaking more than usual and soon his hole was really slick.  It let me pound him harder and at one point I grabbed his hair and pulled it back before slamming in.  While I ground my hips against his ass I whispered in his ear "Ready to get pozzed?" 

"Oh god yeah... Please breed me full of your bug...  I want it so bad!" he cried out.  His ring clamped down harder with each phrase, trying to suck the cum out of my balls.

I could only thrust in a dozen more times before I began to shoot.  The moan he let out told me how much he loved getting filled with my virus enhanced load.  After the last pulse, I plowed his ass a few more minutes, churning up the cum inside him and hopefully pushing it deeper.   Whether he felt as excited when he converted or when he tested positive, I would probably never know.    

After a short rest, I drilled him again until my cum needed to escape and help try and end his chase.  He was a fun guy to fuck and when we finished told me he was very eager for a repeat.  I spent the next 17 days breeding him until I showed up and his body was on fire.  We only had a quick fuck that night and I left him passed out with one big load inside.     

I texted Chris and said "ur right. big rush when first one converts."   A rational guy would have thought that once he'd experienced pozzing a guy it was enough and he should start medication to get himself undetectable.   That's not what I did.  Just like Chris had told me, I wanted more.

Hot!! Tell us more!

• Thanks 1

I needed a few days to recover from two and a half weeks of breeding chaser #1.  He seemed to get a double dose of the conversion flu to make up for the one I didn't seem to get.  When my dick had recovered and my balls were full, I went in search of someone new to fuck.  While I was looking, I got a message from an early 30's guy.  There were only a couple body pics that showed a mostly smooth, thin body, trimmed pubes around a larger cock with an upward curve, and a nicely muscled ass dripping cum.  His stats said he was an inch taller and twenty pounds lighter than me.

"Hey, hot profile.  Looking for poz guys a little older than me that will breed neg holes.  Let me know if ur interested" his message said.  We messaged a few more times and I made sure he was serious.  When I showed up at his apartment, he looked close to the pics on the profile but had added maybe ten pounds.  His face wasn't pretty and the mop of straight, stringy hair didn't do him any favors, but he had nice full lips and I'd find out later, a long, talented tongue.

I followed his naked body back to a bedroom where he helped me out of my jeans and moments later his mouth was engulfing my quickly hardening cock.  I only let him go a few minutes until my cock was covered in spit before grabbing a fistful of hair and yanking him off my shaft.  I didn't need to tell him what to do next.  The moment I let go of his hair, he scrambled on to the bed, looking back to see if his position on his hands and knees was what I wanted.

I nodded and glanced around the room.  On the nightstand was a bottle of lube and some poppers.  I grabbed the poppers and took a couple hits before sealing the bottle and tossing it on the bed next to his hand.  By the time he got the first hit, the head of my cock was resting on his hole.  Once I heard his second huff, I thrust my cock in a couple seconds later.  He groaned loudly as my cock drove in over half way.  I waited a moment and withdrew an inch and shoved back in until my balls slapped into his.  I gripped his body and began to plow into his tight hole.

The spit really wasn't enough to lube him but my precum began to help.  After a dozen strokes, I felt him give a tentative squeeze to my cock.   My chuckle told him that he could work his ass however he wanted.  I liked a bottom that was part of the fuck and I rarely came from a guy trying to milk the load out of my balls.   A few minutes later, his hole got sloppy enough that I could fuck harder.   There was a satisfying thud as my body slammed into his.  Several minutes later, the friction increased and he started to groan again.  

I made it a little longer before I felt the cum start to rise and I froze mid thrust, my cock showering his guts with cum.  Driving in another couple inches, my cock let out a few more spurts of jizz before I fell forward, planting the rest of my cock in.  This time, his firm squeezes did milk out a little more cum, making me laugh and growl out "Greedy fucker, aren't ya."

We laid there on the bed, both of us breathing heavy.  He had a big grin on his face and there was a smaller one on mine, too.   "So, is it just the high from the  risk or do you really want to get infected" I asked, choosing the most unglamorous word I could think of to describe what I had just tried to do.

"I want to get pozzed.  I've been chasing for three years and the desire just keeps getting stronger.  I have a deal with some other guys that the first one of us to get charged up, does the other four.  I want to be the one that gets to do it" he explained, the grin getting a little more sinister.

"Hmm, that means you're versatile, then" I said.

"Not for the past couple years.  I became a total bottom until I get pozzed" he replied.   Any thoughts that I had that he was going to regret me breeding him vanished.

"That's quite the commitment.  Looks like I may have to breed you a few more times to make sure you get to top again soon.  This city is desperate for more tops" I said.

"You're really toxic?  You're not catfishin' me to get in my ass?" he asked.

I got up and pulled my phone out of my jeans and flipped around and showed him the screenshot of my test results.  "Fuck yeah!  I'll take as much of that as you want to share" he said.  

"As I've heard from a few guys... It's fun trying" I replied.   I continued to follow Chris' method and we fucked four or five days a week for the next few weeks until he called me to say he was sick as a dog and couldn't meet.  As horrible as he sounded, there was excitement in his voice.   "Don't forget about your buddies.  End their chase like I did yours" I told him.

That evening I was back on the apps looking for my next target.   Instead of 'neg for poz' in my search, I changed it to 'neg for any' and began looking at the new set of guys.  One guy caught my eye and I looked at his profile several times.   He was younger than I usually looked for but a little older than the college guys looking for their daddy fix.   The four pics showed that he was proud of his hairy body.  Brown fur covered his chest, abs, back, ass and legs.  Even the pic of him sucking a thick black cock showed he wore a very bushy beard. His body size put him into the 'cub' category and it looked like he was no stranger to the gym.  

I must have looked at it a few too many times since he sent a message "Thanks for lookin.  Hot profile. Sorry, I don't like to know I'm playing with poz guys. I like some mystery."   That's when I found out it was good to have a second profile that skipped or changed some info.  After thinking about it a while, I made several changes to make the profiles look different.  I wasn't going to lie and say I was neg or ten years younger, but I shaved a few pounds off and listed my status as "ask me."   My age and sizes were very similar, but the pics and text were very different.  To make it less obvious, I waited a week before I contacted the muscle cub from my new profile. 

To my surprise, he replied when he logged in a day later.  The discussion seemed to indicate his kinks were limited to barebacking, breeding, piss and bukkake.  While I was into the first three, the last one didn't do anything for me since I preferred to shoot my cum inside a guy.  He also said he preferred very little talking during sex.  Grunts, moans and groans were fine but that was it.  I guess it fit in with not having the top's status getting divulged. 

We met up at his apartment and I figured I'd have one chance at tapping him.  While he hadn't said anything explicit, it didn't sound like he hooked up with the same guy more than one or two times.  "Hey, glad you could make it" was about all the words he said, other than "bye" when I left.  His voice was deep but casual.  Grunts and moans were all that filled his bedroom for the next hour.  Most of the time I was behind him, fucking him over the side of the bed, on his hands and knees, on his knees or flat on his stomach.  My cock drilled him hard and soft, with short strokes and long.  I loved feeling his sweaty body against mine while we rutted as nature intended - bare.

His hole was slick with precum for most of our fuck and as with the other neg guys, I leaked more than normal while fucking him.  Maybe it was because I found him sexier than most guys I hooked up with.  Part of that sexiness was his confidence.  He didn't try to overplay his masculinity.  He acted like an average guy that liked risky sex.  I just happened to think he was a lot hotter than your average guy.  Muscle cub was a little reluctant when I flipped him on his back for a few more minutes of pounding before I dumped my second load into him.  

I doubt he knew I had already bred him while I fucked him earlier when I got myself too close prevent shooting my charged load in.   I kept plowing through several shots, coating his guts with my cum.  The second load was almost as big as the first, but I pumped it in fully planted in his ass.   His eyes were closed but the expression on his face told me he knew I had filled him with my seed.  My face had a very big, satisfied grin on it and had moaned a drawn out "ah fuck yeah" with the last few spurts. 

A week later I got a message from him.  "Hey.  Was hoping we could meet up again.  Been really busy and no sex since we hooked.  Not going to have much time next week either so I want to meet someone I know is gonna fuck good and leave me dripping" he said.  It was pretty flattering and it was hard to refuse spending some more time fucking the stud.  I was supposed to meet a friend for beers when muscle cub was free, so I did what any horny gay guy would do.

We spent almost two hours playing this time.  We started on the couch with him sucking me.  He spent a lot more time getting my cock hard and wet than our first meet and I played with his ass almost as long.  My tongue loved his furry ass and hole and my fingers did too.  I didn't get my fist in, but four fingers were able to stretch him open.   I even got a few encouraging words from him.  By the time I pressed my bare cock into his ass, my beard was dripping spit and his hole was gaping nicely.   

My cock slipped in easily but as soon as I bottomed out, he clamped down and let out a deep moan.  The more relaxed pace let me spend more time plowing into his talented hole and enjoy feeling our bodies completely connected.  We both worked up a good sweat and I loved rubbing his body with my hands and feeling the damp fur under my palm or on my chest.  I fucked him over the end of the sofa in a few positions before finally breeding his hole.  That was when he spoke for the first time during sex, telling me how he loved feeling my cock throb inside him.

When we had recovered, he pushed me toward the bedroom for round two.  He might have been a bottom but there wasn't a submissive bone in his body.  He wasn't aggressive enough to be a power bottom either, but there were signs that he might be on his way there.  While I first thought that he might want to cuddle while my balls refilled, that wasn't what he planned.  I quickly found myself between his legs, sucking on his nice, thick cock.  

This was new territory and one that I didn't mind at all.  I considered myself ninety percent top these days, back to what I was with my cumwhore of an ex.  I'd briefly moved to fifty-fifty versatile with Chris, but that was now over.  Sucking dick was always one of those things that I loved to do but it needed the right guy.  Muscle cub was perfect for this.  A nice cock, a good attitude and the chance that I'd be swallowing his last neg load made for a very satisfying blowjob.

Twenty minutes of sucking, licking and stroking his shaft gave me plenty of time to ready load number two.   From his cock, I licked down to his hairy ass and licked my cum that was leaking out of the tight pucker.   My tongue dug in, fucking him a few moments before my now stiff cock was ready to slide back into the warm, wet confines of his pussy.  Unlike our fuck a week before, muscle cub had no issue with me fucking him on his back.  At first he held his thick legs back while I drilled his hole before eventually resting them on my shoulders.  Last time he kept his eyes closed and grunted occasionally, this time his eyes were locked on to mine and the grin from before got bigger.  The moans and grunts got louder too.

"Fuck yeah!  Pound that hole" he growled out, almost making me jump back. 

I chuckled and growled back "Yeah?  Like that cock drilling into your hole?   You like me churning up that load from earlier?"

"Uh huh.  I feel some of it drippin out... you better put some back in" he groaned out in response.  This was the type of banter I liked to have during sex.  It had been sorely missing from our first fuck and I wondered if he wanted to avoid any conversation that might have hinted at mine or his status.  I hadn't fucked enough chasers to have anything like that become part of my normal fuck-talk so it was easy to avoid.  I pounded him harder until finally my balls couldn't keep their viral contents inside.  I growled as spurts of cum showered his guts and he yelled out "Oh god yeah!"

My body shuddered and shook during the intense orgasm and when it faded we were staring at each other.  I pulled out and rolled over on to the bed next to him, still breathing heavily.   It was his turn to get between my legs and suck the cum from my shaft and balls.  He was surprisingly gentle but I doubt he missed a drop of semen, whether he licked it up or coated his beard with it.  He continued long enough to make my cock start to stiffen again.  I was pleasantly surprised when he crawled on top of me and lined up my cock to his very slick hole.

He rode me for about ten minutes until I could tell his legs were starting to burn.  I tugged him toward me and on to his knees while I took over and drilled his ass for another five minutes before I unleashed a few more ropes of cum into him.  

"Thanks... that was fuckin awesome.  I haven't fucked like that in a few years" he said a minute later.

"Yeah, that was damn good" I replied.  Once he had crawled off of me, I went in search of my clothes.  While he was a lot more vocal and friendly this time, it was still just a hookup and I knew it was time to head home.   Part of me expected a message from him a week later, but I didn't get one.  The next week was the same and by then I was fucking a couple other guys anyway.  I finally saw him online a month or so later.  I was using my original poz status account and checked out his profile.   A smile came over my face as I saw the change in his status.  About a half hour later he sent a message "Thanks for lookin.  Hot profile.  Wanna hookup some time?"

Chuckling, I replied "Thanks.  Sorry, I prefer the challenge of neg guys." 

• Like 22
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 13
  • Thanks 1