I'm addicted to black cock

Guest Azcumdump91

Guest Azcumdump91

I literally don't turn down black dick unless I literally can't. I mean if there's no way on earth otherwise I take it. Idk if it's the hypno shit I watched or what. But I get uncontrollably honry for black dick. This is the story of how I figured it out lol

My car had broken down pulling into my apartment complex I did a good job coasting it very close to my parking spot. I started to push it the rest of the way. A man walked over mid 30s muscular and started to help me push. All he said was I got you little home. We got the car in my spot and I thanked him. He said no problem, and laughed. He said I could pay him in beer, I told I'm I was 20 and didn't have any. I said I had Dr pepper and he said fuck it a cold drink is good. We walked to my apartment. I went to the fridge and grabbed two sodas and handed him his. Do you live alone he said, yes I said. Hmm he said he looked me up and down and said you know my girl is out of town and I haven't gotten any action in a few days. I told him that sucked and awkwardly laughed. 

He paused and asked if I had ever sucked a dick before. I had, but I didn't feel like admitting it. I shook my head, he said if I really wanted to thank him I would give up my mouth. He walked towards me, nervous I froze he put my hand on his cock through his pants. It was getting stiff, I rubbed it not realizing what I was doing. He pulled it out and I dropped to my knees no hesitation. And worked it good, he said I knew you sucked cock. His dick was hard as a rock he took off his shirt and his abs were perfect, big muscular chest. He told me he was going to breed my ass. 

He instructed me to get naked and bend over my couch. I did, ass in the air proud like a good bottom. He mounted me spitting on his dick. It was a rough fuck, he was giving me deep powerful thrusts I was moaning like a bitch in heat. Pounding away he talked to me, letting me know he knew I was a bitch and would take his alpha cock. He proudly announced my ass was his, and without prompt I said yes in a moan. He finished deep and slid out giving me another shot on my asshole. 

He told me he would be over if he ever needed ass again. I was addicted and he got ass for the 2 years I lived there anytime he asked. 

The first time I sucked a black cock was at a video booth place after I let a guy get me really fucked up on poppers and then he got me into another booth with 2 of his friends and more poppers until I was on my hands and knees sucking his friends cocks and getting stroked by him as he was playing with my ass crack. He easily got me to smoke his pipe and got me so fucking crazy high and horny that I took his friends loads in my mouth and on my face before I realized that he was fucking me until I got really hard and started cumming on the floor. 

Anyhoo, they laughed saying that was easier than they thought it would be and left me there trying to get myself together but before I could, a black guy came into the booth with his cock out already and stroking it. I was afraid but he said he had just watched me being a dirty little cum whore and knows I will love sucking his cock. 

I said I have heard stories about guys getting addicted to black cocks and cum but I'm still really fucking horny and just one time couldn't hurt. 

He laughed saying most white guys say that the first time and then he sees them back here looking for more black cocks and cum. 

I said, let's see about that and started stroking and sucking his cock and was amazed by how thick and hard it was and how heavy it felt and started stroking his balls and sucking faster and harder feeling myself falling deeper into the urge or rather NEED for this guys thick black cock even as I kept telling myself that I was in total control. 

He pulled it out and slapped my face with his cock and kept tapping it on my lips and I suddenly told myself that this was a really bad idea! This fucker was right, I was denying it but at the same time I was so completely and unbelievably addicted to his big black cock and was willing to do ANYTHING to get his black cum in my mouth. 

He made me beg for it and after he filled my mouth and was getting ready to leave,  he looked at me and said.....do  you  still think this was a one time thing??? I know you'll be back. 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

I've always loved black men, the masculinity, the musculature, the full lips,the nappy hair on their head, crotch and hole and of course their cocks which tend to be larger. My affinity for black men has gotten greater over the years since I was pozzed by one over 10 years ago. I met him in the city park while cruising. He was sitting on hill looking at his phone when he looked up and our eys met. I headed into the woods and he followed. Alone I walked over to him and grabbed his crotch revealing a large hard as rock penis. I pulled his pants down and immediately took his cock in my mouth. It was fat with a small pointy head and had a wonderful scent unique to other black men I had bee with. He moaned as I sucked him off burying my face in his crotch. I stood up and surprisingly he kissed me. What I first thought was a guy on the dl just looking to get off was turning out to be a passionate encounter. His full lips were so sexy as our togues intertwined and shared our saliva. I told him I wanted him to fuck me. I got his cock extra wet, dropped my pants and got on my back legs up in the woods. He slowly slid in kissing me as got deeper. Soon he was moving faster going deeper and deeper as he kissed me even more passionately. His breathing got deeper, he started moaning louder and louder, I could feel his cock expanding thrusting harder an then pulsating as I knew he was ejaculating into my cunt. We met 6 more times always in the park and each time our sex was just as intense. I would eat his ass and once fucked him. As summer ended he disappeared and I couldn't find him. In September I came down with a bad flu. I got tested a few months later and found out I was now poz......It was him...no regrets at all. His DNA is in me forever...the DNA of a black man.

Guest SEPaBBGuy
12 minutes ago, skylon said:

I've always loved black men, the masculinity, the musculature, the full lips,the nappy hair on their head, crotch and hole and of course their cocks which tend to be larger. My affinity for black men has gotten greater over the years since I was pozzed by one over 10 years ago. I met him in the city park while cruising. He was sitting on hill looking at his phone when he looked up and our eys met. I headed into the woods and he followed. Alone I walked over to him and grabbed his crotch revealing a large hard as rock penis. I pulled his pants down and immediately took his cock in my mouth. It was fat with a small pointy head and had a wonderful scent unique to other black men I had bee with. He moaned as I sucked him off burying my face in his crotch. I stood up and surprisingly he kissed me. What I first thought was a guy on the dl just looking to get off was turning out to be a passionate encounter. His full lips were so sexy as our togues intertwined and shared our saliva. I told him I wanted him to fuck me. I got his cock extra wet, dropped my pants and got on my back legs up in the woods. He slowly slid in kissing me as got deeper. Soon he was moving faster going deeper and deeper as he kissed me even more passionately. His breathing got deeper, he started moaning louder and louder, I could feel his cock expanding thrusting harder an then pulsating as I knew he was ejaculating into my cunt. We met 6 more times always in the park and each time our sex was just as intense. I would eat his ass and once fucked him. As summer ended he disappeared and I couldn't find him. In September I came down with a bad flu. I got tested a few months later and found out I was now poz......It was him...no regrets at all. His DNA is in me forever...the DNA of a black man.

It would be wonderful to get pozzed by a black guy.

I too love and can't get enough Black Cock! I'm getting together with one of my Black fuck buddy's tonight, slamming and he will use me as he wishes all night. Oh, and he's POZ!! I'll be begging for his Toxic loads all night as well!!

As some of you know, I am a huge fan of sex with black men. Had I discovered this at a younger age, I probably would be married to one (one who would share me with other black men, of course!) As it is, 85% of my fuck buds are black or interracial -- I love the way our skin colors look together when we are fucking, I love the extra thickness of their skin, most of my pals are uncut 😋 -- these men are seriously into ass too -- they are not shy about playing with it, eating it, fucking or breeding it, sharing it, etc... Most of my pals are adventurous and willing to fuck outdoors, in public with groups and push limits. While I've enjoyed black cocks ranging from 5-11 inches, the vast majority have been in the 8-9 inch range. I can't get enough! If you're a sexy black man visiting Atlanta and need a hot, welcoming and appreciative hole to enjoy and nut in HMU!!! I'd luv to taste you, service you and worship your dick and cum. 🕳️💦🍆

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Azcumdump91 said:

Black dick is never a one time thing, there's something about it that is literally addicting

If you said that to me before this happened, I would have told you that it was bullshit and that you must be a weak person to let something like that happen to you. 

But now, all I can say is that I believe everything I have heard and read about white guys sucking black cock and getting addicted the very first time!

As hard as I tried to deny that it was happening to me but knowing I could do nothing about it or rather, I didn't want to do anything about it, I fell deeper and deeper under the power of this big thick hard throbbing black cock in my mouth and could think of nothing else but that. 

I'm now afraid that even if my face was buried between a womans legs deep in the thrill of eating and fingering her pussy, if I black cock was held next to my face that I would forget all about her pussy and attack his cock. 

• Like 2

Im Vers but when i hook up with a black guy im pretty much a bottom unless we flip fuck. 

Knowing im going to get raw black meat in my ass drives me wild. They know how to fuck and make sex so much more pleasurable than majority of the whites guys ive been with. 

I enjoy their dominance and their passion to breed my ass.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

when I was in school, I almost hooked up with a younger bbc. We chatted on the phone for hours with him trying to persuade me to meet, but I thought i was straight. So we never hooked up. Oh, how I wish I could go back in time and tell younger me to "bottom up".

On 9/28/2019 at 11:19 AM, skylon said:

What park in Buffalo?  I was recently in Buffalo and didn't know where to go for outside cruising?  Hot story.

• Like 1