Your last blowjob - given or received

Guest Upstateguy518

This morning, a married buddy came round this morning unexpected. "Man, you gotta suck me off". I could see his hard dick straining in his sweats and the lust in his eyes. His wife dun't put out much. I dropped to my knees and pulled his sweats down, he shoved his cock deep on my mouth and fucked my mouth - he lasted a minute until he pumped his sperm down my throat. "Man I needed that" He pulled his sweats up and left with hardly a word. In his mind I just exist to swallow his sperm and I know he gets more sexual pleasure from me than her. Now I just gotta figure out how to et him to fuck my ass.

• Like 3

Last night I Hit up dude I get kush from on the way home.  He told me to stop through.  We haven't fucked (yet...Imma get that dyck one day lol) but I sucked his dyck on several occasions, he'll let me suck him off in a trade.  I texted him when I got there so he could let me in, he asked I wanted to do a trade, I said fuck yea.  So he let me in and we went into the stairwell of his building, he pulled out his dick  and I went to work on his dyck, making sure I was making that shit sloppy as fuck (how he likes it...his gurl don't do that).  I was waiting to get caught as I kept hearing doors open but didn't.  After a lil while he really starting guiding my head and thrusting more wit his own dyck, I knew he was about to nut and like in no time he started shooting, it must have been a min since he nutted because his shit shot to the back of my throat and he came a ton.  I kept sucking making sure I cleaned his dyck, and kept sucking, was going for nut #2 until someone upstairs came into the stairwell and we bounced (during the rush almost forgot to get my weed lol).  I want to fuck the shit outta this dude so much he is so fukin sexy and his swag turns me on, I'll keep at it

• Like 1

Last blow was a week ago from a 23 year old twink. Took place on the upper level of a parking garage for a Target. In the back seat of my car and he was impressed with my big balls and massive precum. If there was enough room for anal, he would of gotten my load in his ass instead. 

• Upvote 1

last week.  I met a guy that had been begging for it on grinder.  He has a wife and has been pushy which was a turnoff.  I was loaded up and dying to cum so i took him up on the offer.  i decided to fuck him in the end.  he wanted it covered because he's married.  i "broke the condom on accident" right before giving him a creampie.  lol.

he looked so damn worried.  i told him not to message me again unless he's getting his wife on my cock

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I had a fantastic, unexpected , great weekend. It all started on Friday when I decided to go to Jerome and visit a BI friend of mine. He was always good for some great cum loads. I had just turned on to the freeway in Boise when I spotted a young colored guy in an Air force uniform hitch hiking. He was holding a cardboard sign that said Mountain Home and I would be going right through Mountain Home on my way to Jerome. I don't usually pick up hitch hiker but I did this time. The young Air Force guy got in my car and introduced himself as Jason. He had lost all his money in a poker game and was headed back to Mountain Home air base. His buddies had left him because he wouldn't leave the game an he ended up loosing all his money. Now, for me, it had been a good month with out a cock to suck and some delicious cum to savor and I wanted to suck this young black guy and drink the cum from his gorgeous black cock. We talked and I found out he wasn't due back until Monday and I thought wow maybe I could suck and fuck him all weekend. Anyway Jason was from Texas. And after a while I slowly turned the conversation to sex. I noticed that he loved to talk about sex and it got around to gay sex. He just smiled and said it didn't bother him if guys liked guys. I asked him if he had ever been with another man. He said yes many times. Especially in high school. I asked him if he liked to be sucked and fucked. He answered yes and he also liked to suck cock and fuck balls deep bare back. I noticed his cock was making a nice tent in his trousers just talking about sucking and fucking. So I asked him if I could suck his cock and fuck him. He said yes as long as he could do the same to me. I asked him how long it had been since his last cum. He said week. Now I was really wanting to suck his cock and drink his cum. As we pulled into Mountain h Home I stopped and got us a room at the first Motel we came to. We had some dinner and returned to the room. We showered together and I ran my hands over his beautiful muscular young, slender 5 fo0t 10 inch body. Great ass and a fantastic 9 inch blacker than black cock with a nice big mushroomed purplish pink head. I washed it and played with his cock and we French kissed and I knew this was going to be great weekend. My hard meaty 7 inch cock looked small compared to his tasty looking BBC. I took him to the bed and he sat on the edge while I got on my knees between his legs and started to lick and suck on his big full balls. I licked my way up his beautiful veiny black cock and licked his gorgeous big black cock head. Swirled my tongue around the head and under the edge of his cock head. Just delicious. He soon started to precum and I licked the precum out of his cum eye with the tip of my tongue. Sweet nectar of the Gods and I worked his cock just enough to make it precum over and over. Can't believe some guys don't like precum it is so delicious. I deep throated this bbc and he wanted to shoot his cum load on my tongue. I stuck my tongue out and he jacked his cock a couple of times and he filled my mouth with a huge very creamy load of delicious cum. Then I sucked out the last few drops and licked him clean. He rolled over and stuck his sexy ass up in my face. I rimmed him and lubed his tight hole and my cock and fucked him bare back balls deep. He really knew how to move his ass and pinch my hard cock in his hole. I fucked him for a good half hour and deposited  my seed in his warm ass hole. He sucked the cum off of my cock when I pulled out. I ate my cum out of his ass hole as it dripped out. Now it was my turn he sucked me dry and I loved it when he sucked and licked my balls. Then he fucked me hard. Man did that BBC feel good as he shoved it all the way into my ass up to his big hard balls. I could feel them slapping on my ass with each stroke. I felt him shoot in my ass and he filled me with is hot creamy, black cum. All day Saturday and Sunday him and I sucked and fucked each other. I sucked him at least 10 times an fucked him as many. He did the same to me. How I loved to French kiss him, suck his nipples and lick and kiss his beautiful young body. Just fantastic cock sucking ass fucking weekend. Monday around noon after a suck and fuck session I dropped him of at the gates of Mountain home Air Force Base and drove home. He promised to look me up and call the next time he comes to Boise. I never even made it to Jerome.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Tuesday afternoon and evening. Being completely bored, I headed to the Torch club to watch the strippers and drink a few cool ones. That was at 3 in the afternoon. I was sitting at the bar drinking my beer for about a half hour when I was approached by a colored woman. Oh yah, I recognized the person as a cross dresser or shemale instantly. big feet and hands. A deep voice but very slender and passable. I bought her/ him a couple of drinks and had a conversation with her/him. All the time wondering if I would be sucking her/ his cock and fucking her/him. Hell even the bar tender, a woman about 23 whispered to me it looks like you might get sucked. I said I hope so. She/ he had introduced herself/himself as Diana and was flirting with me. Little sexual innuendos that made me know she/ he was on the make. I asked her If she/ him would like to go back to my place and have a few more drinks and see what might happen. Diane said yes that would be a lot of fun. So back to my place we went. Once there the first think she said after I made us drinks was that she wasn't really woman. And then asked if that mattered. I said no Diane that doesn't matter. I knew you weren't a woman but a man immediately at the club.  Diane asked why it didn't matter and I answered I knew you had a nice cock and I wanted to suck it. Smiling she undressed and stood in front of me nude with nice big surgical added tits, silk stockings and a nice shaved 9 inch cut hard cock and big hanging balls perfect for sucking. I sat her on the couch and got on my knees and sucked a delicious creamy cum load out of Diane. Then I had her lay on the couch with her knees on the floor and her bare tight ass in the air. I lubed her tight hole and my hard cock and fucked her balls deep bare back and filled her with my seed. Now I sat n the couch and she sucked me off and swallowed my cum. She then rode me bare back. I just love a hard nine inch cock shoved up my ass and the feeling of hot cum in it when seeded. Diane stayed until midnight and I sucked her 3 more times and fucked her 4 more times. She sucked me a total of 4 times and fucked me 4 times. It was great afternoon and evening.

Guest ballsucker

Last week I sucked my fuck-buddy's dick at his place. We were both so horny, that not three seconds after I took off my shoes I was licking his nipples and massaging his crotch. He pressed on my shoulders to signal me to get on my knees. I didn't hesitate and was kissing and licking his package through his underwear right away. He pulled it down and his hard dick popped up in my face, he smelled amazing. I started by licking and sucking his balls, while stroking his cock.  Every now and then, he pressed my face against his crotch, while I had his nutsack in my mouth - guess he likes the muffled moans I make when I start to run out of air. After a few minutes, he grabbed his dick and positioned it in front of my mouth, telling me without words what he wants me to do next. I smiled and started by licking his shaft, throwing a glance at him, every now and then. Then I started to focus on the head with my tongue and alternated between licking and sucking. Ocassionally he grabbed my head and face-fucked me for a while. Sometimes I needed to come up for air and pulled back to catch my breath, which earnt me a hand- or a dickslap. After some time he told me he's going to cum soon, so I jerked him off while sucking on his balls to the point of no return. I washed my face, we said 'bye' and I went home.

• 4 weeks later...

My last time was with a school teacher on lunch break. He messaged me on grindr early that morning, he was quite attractive and had a great uncut cock. We agreed to meet the next day around lunch when both of us were on break. I took an uber to meet up with him. He said to meet in the mall parking lot across the street from his school. He was a bit stressed because he had never done something like that before, especially during the day. He had almost canceled on me but I was persistent since we were already there. 

When I found his car, he was already jerking off. I could tell he wanted to get this over with. I opened the door of his car, got in, took off my mask and got to work without a word. He had a faint musk that drove me crazy, and his anxiety only fueled his boner. He kept switching between fucking my face and pushing me off to keep jerking himself. I just wanted to have his cock in my mouth and get him there so I can get his load. It wasn't long before he grunted out, "Here it comes!"

I made sure to keep sucking so that I could keep every drop of cum in my mouth. It was delicious, I felt so happy in that moment! Once he was done, I made sure to clean off his cock. I slipped my mask back on and got out of his car and went into the mall. I kept his cum in my mouth while I walked around because I loved how it had a slightly salty and creamy flavor! I tried to find others that I could suck but time was short and no one was biting. Eventually I had to swallow his load because I got a phone call.

Given...

2 during a Covid break in quarantine crap... Location: Adult movie theatre....

First one looked like a construction worker of some sort, broken nose and not bad looking mid twenties... He sat back and stayed passive the whole time... I was in no rush, so I just enjoyed and played with speed variation when I felt him near busting...I saw a lot of feet watching the show, I never looked up... He got pretty vocal at the end... When he started coming, I switched to slow and soft to let him ride it fully and not pulling out too fast because too sensitive... Swallowed the whole thing, of course...

Next contestant was ready from the start and jumped in the now vacant seat... I mean ready, this guy must have been turned on from the show something fierce, lasted 20 seconds, give or take... He ran out quite fast.. Tasty though, healthy diet...

Back in quarantine, AMT closed again...

I spent last night with my sisters eighteen year  old son. He has become such a good suck, great cock sucker and great fuck and rides me so good bareback. Young nice hard, delicious cut cock. lots of precum and big cum loads. We rubbed cocks, and 69'd 4 times. Fucked each other twice. Felt his hot young cum warm the inside of my tight ass. He loves to make out, have his tits and nipples licked and sucked. But what a great tasting cock. Best part I suck him off two tree times a week. Yummy, so good.

• Like 2

Just had a guy come round after he replied to one of my adverts on Viva street  He had the most gorgeous cock I have seen. Not to long about 6.5 inches but he had a massive bulbous cock head. It filled my mouth. I deep throated him til I was licking his balls. He pulled my head down onto him as far as he could get me fucking my throat. Then he pulled back and filled my mouth with his cum. He came loads and filled my mouth. I swallowed the lot and licked him clean. 
he only lives a couple of miles from me and said he wants me to suck his cock at least four times a week and for me to swallow his cum. Told him I would love to be his cock sucking cum slut. 
he has said he has a couple of mates that would be interested in feeding me on a regular basis as well 

looks like my mouth is gonna be busy. 
I love it. Love being used as a cock sucking faggot and drinking every drop of cum. 
mmm 

• 2 weeks later...

most recent married Daddy in his 50s raped my throat twice with His cut cock

dumped the first load down my throat pretty brutally

had a little rest then i started sucking Him off again

He raped my throat a bit more then stroked Himself to finish

covered my eyes with His free hand & unloaded in my mouth 

The last blowjob I gave and received was Christmas day. The guy who lives in the apartment next to mine dropped by Christmas eve for a cold beer. Said he was all alone for the holiday, just like me. One thing led to another and I was soon sucking his hard cut 6 inch cock and licking his shaved balls. Then he sucked my cock. He wouldn't fuck but we sucked each others precum and cum 4 times. before he went to his apartment. Christmas day he came back over and dropped his pants and had a red ribbon around his cock and we sucked cock all the rest of the day. Very sweet cum and nice sized loads. oh he is in his thirtys, well built and a very c good cock sucker himself.

• Like 2

Just given a blowjob to a guy. He had a nice cock and filled my mouth with his cum which I swallowed. I put on my stockings and panties to suck him makes me feel really slutty when I meet a guy. He responded to one of my adverts said he will be back. Lovely.