Cum and DNA absorption fetish!

rawsatyr

Just had a trick over who is by tats and piercings easily classifiable  a 'bad boy'. He is actually a nice guy and organizes various fetish and sex parties. In the days BEFORE becoming a genuine BAREBACKER I might have kept my distance as he is a guy that might be 'TOO RISKY' and definitely promiscuous, just out for an easy fuck.

Well I'm there now, as a late-cummer to the bareback cause: RAW IS LAW!

He showed up as he always does: boots and commando, huge nipples rings barely hidden under the wife-beater. He doesn't talk much (most of the time) just casually drops his denims with his half-erect boner flinging out.

Right of the bat, as usual, his cock was oozing and drooling precum in copious amounts. As much as some guys normally cum. Huge pre-coitus DNA release... DANGER!!!! THRILL-RIDE!!! No lube necessary! Not even spit! Unless he used his. Legs up, me playing with those nipple-knockers, knowing on guys like him that gets the loads and the orgasm even more intense and big!!! Knowing he is everything I once feared and avoided, I'm even more receptive to taking his load! He went extra fast this time! And when I felt his copious nut rush into my insides, my slutty man-cunt was sucking it up, feeding on sketchy DNA, wanting to be impregnated by the leading buck like some trailerpark whore. Of course, she'd probably have regret the moment after and queefe  out her illegitimacy, before her man finds out! My man doesn't care, actually encourages me to get bred and loaded. Only rule: no cheating with condoms! That ain't real sex! So no REGRETS here of any kind! 

Instead I  felt a deep satisfaction as the dude nutted, and my sphincter closing up shop as his cock slipped out. NO PULLING OUT (prematurely) NO LOADS REFUSED, NO RETURNS, all sales final! I'm holding onto that demon seed NOW, this very moment like a thief who pilfered the bank.  I just put on my gym clothes and I'm heading to Planet Fitness (judgement-free Zone) where I will hop onto the stairmaster for at least an hour to make sure that impregnating DNA works itself into my system. Absorbs his legacy and free spirit! If I'm lucky there will be no 'dripping' lol...

Not after depriving myself of all the thrills bareback sex could have been had I (consequently and promiscuously) practiced it earlier in life. Sure I might be dead, but judging by what I'm seeing here I may still not have entered the POZ brotherhood any earlier... than I did!

Now taking a load (and holding on to it) is like a kinky ritual of the bb-manhood, a BOOTY BUMP of alien masculinity! Not like 'tribal blood-brothers' but even more intense: "SPERM-BROTHERS"

• Like 21
  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1

As most of you know it took me years to convert from being strictly a top to strictly a bottom, once I realized what my true purpose in life is for.  Now I relish giving my hole to a rutting top to fuck at well and fill with seed as he breeds.  There is no greater feeling than hearing him moan and groan as he buries his DNA deep within my innermost sanctum.  Oink!

• Like 5

BTW, I have a mantra or scripture that I recite before every fucking or event, like CumUnion or Slammer.  It reminds me that my sole purpose is to serve Priapus, Lord & Master of cocks which are meant to deposit their Sacred Seed into my Holey Chalice.  It goes:

"Whisper Master of all you'll do to me, my heart to beat in expectation of.

Drive me to madness with your voice and touch, and tantalize with blissful agony.

Make me a raging fire of your lust, which cries in suffering to be put out.

Toy with my soul 'til I no more can bear, just as the cat plays cruelly with the mouse.

Take hold of me like a taloned eagle, and as that beast, I beg my life consume.

Plunge me into tortured ecstasy, that is a death of self while yet alive."

Whenever recite this, usually working my tits, it brings me completely into heat for fucking and breeding.  Oink!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Faggots lack the key ingredients that make them male, therefore they can only become male by having real Men shoot their cum inside them. Cunts should hold it in as long as possible to absorb any semblance of Manhood so we can function in the world as males .

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

On 10/21/2019 at 11:13 PM, evilcoyote said:

I love holding loads as long as I can. Letting that DNA soak in and become part of me.

That's what I live for, taking a guys load and holding it as long as I can.  Absorbing it all is my goal.

• Like 1

Getting the load is the most satisfying part of sex for me. Raw is the law; no pulling out. If a guy wants to shoot on my hole instead of in I tell him find someone else. Love when a big cock plants their load deep in you and you absorb all of it and don't have any try and ooze out later. 🐷🐷

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

On 11/1/2019 at 11:34 AM, Rancor4 said:

I do the same!  😉

I Only accept bare Cock and Loads of Cum in my ass. I usually let the load absorb into me for 10-12 hours. I Love mixing DNA with fellow Cumdumps because it gets my ass filled with Multiple Loads.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

I used to screen and be particular way back when, but in the beginning of 2016, I began taking any and all cocks that wished to fuck and dump their loads. It was at that time I really came to know and understand what I was really meant to be and came to understand my duties as a cum dump for those in need. I also came to know and understand that it was my duty to hold and keep a real mans cum and DNA in me for as long as possible, and to absorb and allow his to mix and be with me forever.

I've often wondered now, what taking the Ancestry DNA tests would look like, before and then after, I've taken so many loads and absorbed so many, since 2016 !!  I wonder if it would now show that I'm related to the hundreds of men, I've absorbed the cum and DNA from !!

On 11/7/2019 at 5:41 PM, Beardude said:

Fuck yeah. I love hanging on to a load as long as I can. Having his boys swimming around deep inside me marking my hole as his with his DNA. Hottest thing ever.

Yes. This. I love going through the day knowing a guy's cum is in me. It makes me feel sexy.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1