Why do you like Donald Trump and what do you dislike about him.

hornycumslut91

Guest hungandmean
16 hours ago, dirtyarizona said:

hungandmean needs a grammar teacher AND somebody who can teach him about statistics --- the death rate for the "virus" is less than 1/2 of 1 percent.  The death rate for the "virus" is less than that of the yearly flu.  

clintons.jpg

You do realize that, much like the AIDS crisis, death certificates often won't list "COVID19" as the cause of death, right? 

It will list pneumonia, or any other co-morbid condition that either happens or is exasperated due to COVID19, or arises because of it. 

Sometimes when you deal with people you maybe think that perhaps they're in a bubble and just don't know better, or perhaps don't have the right information... but you have drank the Kool Aid and are just a full on fanatic dude. 

I think the key thing here, from the way you conduct yourself, is that you absolutely don't have a single soul in your life you'd be upsetting about losing to COVID. Your life is literally all you, all the time. You're the sun and it all revolves around you. That's why you absolutely don't give a shit about anyone else - and that's cool. Live your best life dude, but atleast wear a fucking mask so you don't kill someone who actually matters to someone else.

14 hours ago, hungandmean said:

You do realize that, much like the AIDS crisis, death certificates often won't list "COVID19" as the cause of death, right? 

Expecting any Trumpanzee to realize anything based in the real world is pretty much a fool's errand.

If someone posting here were knowledgeable about infectious diseases, for instance, he would almost certainly know that you can't simply invent a number suggesting that (as here) CoViD has a death rate of 1/2 of 1 percent. (One tip-off that a knowledgeable person wouldn't refer to it as a "virus" (in quotes) as though that basic fact - that this is a virus - is in question. A knowledgeable person would know that not only do you have to consider the death rate per infection, but how widespread the infection is (which is, in turn, partly a reflection of how easy the virus is to transmit).

And a knowledgeable person would know that, in fact, CoViD appears to be many, many, many times easier to transmit, which means that far more people are likely infected with CoViD currently than people are typically infected with flu at any given point. In fact, if this were simpler than the flu, the fact that we're in the middle of July - when flu in North America is essentially unknown - and CoViD is still spreading like wildfire would demonstrate to a knowledgeable person - even to an ill-informed but open-minded person - that facile comparisons to the flu by morons wielding memes are prima facie evidence of serious intellectual disability.

But then again, we'd be talking about knowledgeable people, not Trump, nor any of his Trumpanzees. It's a hopeless cause to even dream of educating those people.

• Like 3

18 hours ago, dirtyarizona said:

I like President Trump because he enjoys a good laugh, & he is not afraid to make fun of his feckless opposition.  He knows they're clowns, & he knows clowns crave being laughed at!

If he knows clowns and being laughed at, it's from his own personal experience.

There is no way 320 million citizens are going to ever even let you get close to first base.

A significant number of that 320 million are not registered to vote (including a bunch of otherwise Trumpanzees), so your number is off to start with. That includes about 75 million who are under the age of 18 and thus too young to vote. It also includes about six million who have been disenfranchised by the 20th and 21st century's version of chattel slavery (aka denying felons who've finished their sentences the right to vote). So you can't even get the number right, and considering that more people have vote for the Democratic candidate than the Republican one in six of the last seven elections - including the one Trump "won" - I wouldn't put much faith in your number-counting skills.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, citizens!

We will, come November, when we vote the worst president in American history out of office. At which point, no doubt, many of you will begin to whine and pout and stomp your feet and demand to get your way regardless. Such toddlers.

• Like 1

It's the same angry & bitter "Progressives" who respond to my posts week after week after week!  If there is such a strong anti-Trump bias in the gay "community," why is it that all we hear are the same voices over & over again?  Why aren't they joined by a chorus or a multitude of guys who agree with them??? It's because there AREN'T a multitude of guys who agree with them!  TRUMP is a nationalist, he's a patriot, he completely disagrees with the agenda of the United Nations & the "New World Order" which wants to eliminate national borders completely.  The "Progressives" are going down fast & they're going down hard.  Their radical agenda is collapsing right in front of our eyes.  Make America Great Again 100%!

waiting.jpg

9 hours ago, dirtyarizona said:

It's the same angry & bitter "Progressives" who respond to my posts week after week after week!  If there is such a strong anti-Trump bias in the gay "community," why is it that all we hear are the same voices over & over again?  Why aren't they joined by a chorus or a multitude of guys who agree with them??? It's because there AREN'T a multitude of guys who agree with them!  TRUMP is a nationalist, he's a patriot, he completely disagrees with the agenda of the United Nations & the "New World Order" which wants to eliminate national borders completely.  The "Progressives" are going down fast & they're going down hard.  Their radical agenda is collapsing right in front of our eyes.  Make America Great Again 100%!

Given that you're about the only person who's always posting pro-Trump bullshit, week in and week out, I wouldn't be so fast to count supporters if I were you. 

I will say this, though. One thing Trump is well-known for is his ability to convince himself that up is down, black is white, and the 46th highest electoral percentage out of 58 elections is somehow a record-setting event. I am not surprised, given all that, that you are fervently in his camp.

I do feel sorry, though, for those people who feel they can't post without adding a nonsensical illustration to go with it. I can't figure out whether they only understand their posts if there's a picture to clarify it, or if they don't expect any of their friends to be able to understand a words-only post, or they're just taking a cue from the Toddler-in-Chief who can't read and who had to have his ability to recognize a drawing of an elephant tested. Such a shame.

• Like 1

President Trump effortlessly blows holes through EVERY ONE of the "progressive's" sacred cows with a smirk on his face!  The "Left" is collapsing right before our very eyes, & they are the only ones who refuse to see it!  "There are none so blind as those who refuse to see."

You can't wake someone up who is pretending to be asleep!

twilightzone.jpg

4 hours ago, dirtyarizona said:

President Trump effortlessly blows holes through EVERY ONE of the "progressive's" sacred cows with a smirk on his face!  The "Left" is collapsing right before our very eyes, & they are the only ones who refuse to see it!  "There are none so blind as those who refuse to see."

You can't wake someone up who is pretending to be asleep!

twilightzone.jpg

Dirtyarizona are you trolling here, or do you really believe the things you post? The polls point to a completely different outcome than the one you describe, but we shall see come November what the eventual outcome will be.

Edited by njalondon
Add more text

2 hours ago, njalondon said:

Dirtyarizona are you trolling here, or do you really believe the things you post? The polls point to a completely different outcome than the one you describe, but we shall see come November what the eventual outcome will be.

Remember the polls from 2016? Perhaps pollsters have improved their methods in the mean time. Perhaps not. DirtyArizona is not alone, and I find his bucking of your ‘popular orthodoxy’ refreshing. Such opinions are quickly marginalized elsewhere. I enjoy the discussion. 

2 hours ago, Novaguy203 said:

Remember the polls from 2016? Perhaps pollsters have improved their methods in the mean time. Perhaps not. DirtyArizona is not alone, and I find his bucking of your ‘popular orthodoxy’ refreshing. Such opinions are quickly marginalized elsewhere. I enjoy the discussion. 

The polls in 2016 were pretty much spot on. Clinton was ahead by a few percent, and she actually ended with nearly 3 million more votes than Trump. As everyone knows by now, Trump won by tiny, tiny, tiny (like his hands) margins in 3 states - results well within the margin of error. He managed that because a significant number of voters disliked both candidates intensely and went with the new guy.

Since that time Trump's numbers have fallen more or less steadily until Covid, at which time they started plummeting. Biden is not Clinton, and people don't have the irrational hatred for him that they did for her. Which is why instead of leading by 2-3 percent nationally as she did, Biden's leading by 8 to 10 points. It's why he's ahead in essentially every swing state from 2016 beyond the margin of error, and why several states that were solidly Republican in 2016 are now tossups or leaning blue.

Trump's base of white supremacists adores him, no doubt. His problem is that outside of his base, his support is cratering, and Trump now has a solid 50% of voters who STRONGLY disapprove of him, in addition to another 8 or 9 percent who just disapprove. He loves to quote that he has enormous approval among Republicans (he claims 96%, but it's more like 88-90%), without mentioning that the share of voters who identify as Republican or lean Republican has fallen from 46% in early 2017 to about 38% today. 

In other words, Trump is to the GOP what Clinton was to the Dems - except the Dems were happy to let other Dem candidates be less vocal about supporting Clinton in a swing district. For the GOP, supporting Hair Furor is the only thing that matters, and that's going to cost the GOP the Senate.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, dirtyarizona said:

What polls are you referring to??

Any of them. Not a single poll even by the most die hard White Supremacist or by the GOP (but I repeat myself) shows Trump even close to leading nationally or in the swing states that will decide the election. None. 

2016 polling didn't pay enough attention to the swing states of PA-MI-WI. 2020 isn't repeating that error, nor is it ignoring that more and more states Trump carried handily in 2016 are in play. But go on believing that Trump is going to win. Hell, if he's as popular as you say, why bother voting? Stay home and start celebrating early in the morning on election day. I'm sure most of his voters have a bottle of MD 20/20 tucked away for special occasions. 

• Like 1

One other point: I mentioned above that in 2016, Trump got the votes of a majority of those who disliked both candidates. I think it was somewhere around 75% of those voters. 

This season, Biden is ahead in that group 90-10. 

The point is that a president who won by less than 80,000 votes in 3 states (meaning 40,000 flips, properly distributed, means he loses) can't afford to lose any votes in states that might flip, and (assuming he wants to win) ought to be trying to lure votes from the other side. Instead, he's quadrupled down on his base and thinks he can make inroads with Hispanics by hawking Goya beans from the Resolute Desk. He is losing even non-college educated white women by double digits and yet he still revels in insulting women's appearances, telling them to just get over their very serious concerns about putting kids back in school, and telling any female reporter who asks him a tough question that she's "nasty."

It's a hundred little shitty things about our unindicted co-conspirator of a president, aka INDIVIDUAL-1, that costs him five thousand votes here, ten thousand there. And the Donnie Bros who think the whiniest president in history (it's SO unfair) is some sort of real man are going to find out what backing a complete LOSER feels like. Of course, given Trump's abysmal record in business, they should be familiar with the concept already, but the delusion is strong with the Donnie Bros.

• Like 3

What i like about Trump? He's not afraid to speak his mind.

What i don't like about Trump? His mind.  But, to be honest, i don't particularly 'like'  Bidens mind either. 

There's long been an idea that sports are a way that those in power distract the masses from what they're doing.  More and more, the presidential races in the US are looking like a sporting contest to me, and it's hard for me to shake the notion that the players are there to distract, if not exactly 'entertain,' us.