This was salvaged from Bugshare.net, the 'Strictly Stories' section.

Every time I think of the day I was pozzed...my hole starts to drool. I remember it like it was yesterday. A buddy of mine, Chad, and I took a couple day vacation to Tijuana. I must admit I have an obsession with sweaty, nasty mexican thugs. Chad and I had always discussed about the possibility I would get pozzed, but I was not quite ready to take the plunge at this point. Well, Chad had a different plan for my hole. That night he told me that we were going to go to a party a a friend's house of his. So we get to his friend's house and there were about 15-20 dudes there...chillin & drinkin beer. Most of the guys were of Mexican or generally of Latino decent but some were white. We were the for about 2 hours when this hot, thuggish-looking Mexican dude approached and told me he wanted to fuck me while my bud watched. Okay by me!

So we went into this room...the room was mostly empty except for a mattress in the one corner and a gym bench. Took us no time to get down to it...they laid my ass on the bench, pulled my legs up, and the Mexican dude went to town plowing my hole. My buddy had then come around above my head to hold my legs for the dude. The next thing i knew...the door flung open and a couple of other dudes came in. At that time i felt my bud's grip tighten up on my legs. At first i started to panic, but my bud bent down and told me not to fight it...to just go with it. Good advice, I supposed, so as I lay there...legs open and hole open...one after one of the dudes took turns fucking my hole, egging each other one, using use my hole for his pleasure.

My buddy was telling them to fuck my shitter harder...to tear it apart...teach me a lesson. After about 2 hours of them taking turns using my hole...the Mexican dude who originally fucked me asked my bud if it was time to start pozzing my hole. At that moment I know my hole tightened so tight I could have cut off circulation in his cock. Chad told them to blow whenever they wanted to...not to worry about what I wanted. So one after one they took their turns pumping their loads into my hole, telling me the whole time that i would never be the same and they would permanently be a part of me. After they all blew their wads, they left the room, leaving just Chad and the original dude. Chad finally let go of my legs and came around to put his cock in my slopped up shithole as the Mexican thug held me in position. As Chad pounded my ass, he told me how proud he was that I realized I should not fight what was going to happen. He then told me he wanted me to be his cumpig to use and whore out...taking load after load. By this time, I started to get turned on by the fact I never had to worry about getting pozzed anymore, so when Chad blew his load in my hole, I could genuinely say "thanks, man." When we got back to our hotel room I don't think I washed my hole for days. Now all I can do is dream about getting pozzed!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...