Are real asshole rough tops becoming a myth?

Younameme

that is the kind of sex i got as a teen, degraded the more i bitched the more i got it, i was gaging in cock as my top would sit on me, and fuck me more and deeper, even one time he had his friend come and fuck me while he watched.  its the kind of sex i love as a bottom, being degradded verbably, physically and break me into total submission and make me know my place as a bitch. i so loved that rough sex, hope to get it done to me again.

• 5 months later...
On 12/29/2019 at 5:47 PM, mikeboi1 said:

that is the kind of sex i got as a teen, degraded the more i bitched the more i got it, i was gaging in cock as my top would sit on me, and fuck me more and deeper, even one time he had his friend come and fuck me while he watched.  its the kind of sex i love as a bottom, being degradded verbably, physically and break me into total submission and make me know my place as a bitch. i so loved that rough sex, hope to get it done to me again.

Really, from a practical perspective, no one gets accustomed to hard use, let alone skilled at taking it, unless he goes through it repeatedly. It’s no different than any other type of training. A Top does a bottom who wants this no favors by backing down at the first whimper.

Of course seasoned, and especially physically powerful, Tops who relish this kind of unrestrained raw pleasure do have a measure of responsibility to prevent serious damage to the flesh they’re using. The danger they represent and the risk they pose is not unlike that of driving a high-performance vehicle at reckless speed, or giving a pet Bengal tiger the run of the house (not recommended).

It’s easy to blame fantasist bottoms for spoiling making it difficult for those who can truly do this to find one another (I, for one, find them intensely annoying), but Tops who coddle them share equally in causing the problem. I agree with @Younameme above, that if a bottom insists he’s up for it and convinces the Top to fuck on that basis, then the Top should hold him to it regardless - that way the bottom will either learn to enjoy it or never ask for it again, and the Top will receive the promised reward either way.

Edited by ErosWired
  • Upvote 1